Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports (15717 Views)

Shehu Sani : Nigeria Should Be More Worried About The Protest Of The Unemployed! / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral / Why isn't the government mailing PVCs, drivers licenses, and passports? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by Situation001(m): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2019
post=83750918:

We should have been doing this from day one.
Unfortunately, our country has been plagued with bad and corrupt leaders since democracy started and much more before then.

It is good to know we are starting to get things right gradually.

Slow and steady, Nigeria will be great again.

God bless Nigeria
are these people following you just so that they can hate or slash your comments..

or are you the one who employed them for that purpose..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by anonimi: 7:01am On Nov 05, 2019
post=83750918:
Unfortunately, our country has been plagued with bad and corrupt leaders since democracy started and much more before then.

God bless Nigeria

Much more before then.
Does Buhari's military dictatorship and that of Abacha count?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045441_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0

2 Likes

Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by anonimi: 7:03am On Nov 05, 2019
Cumtroller:
Head of AMCON - Northerner
Head of NSPMC - Northerner
Contribution of the North to the National Treasury - Zero

Buhari well done

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6411492_buhariunity_jpege6b944865fd28349d890aa9f1f00fb23

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6484047_fbimg1513321405905_jpeg4c629ef5b14933f97d9ba122616360f6

1 Like

Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by mike404(m): 7:03am On Nov 05, 2019
post=83750918:

God bless Nigeria
SAYS AUDIO SUYA

1 Like

Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by MrVagina: 7:04am On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83750951:

Can we know the names of the debtors please?!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by Devilfriend(m): 7:04am On Nov 05, 2019
post=83750918:

God bless Nigeria

I wish I know the under bridge wey you dey sell your dead meat.

I for send one of my brother in Lagos State environmental service to go and carry your table and prypan on Thursday morning.

Aboki oni suya!

2 Likes

Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05am On Nov 05, 2019
Situation001:

are these people following you just so that they can hate or slash your comments..

We make money online by mentions and shares, not by likes.
Thanks for the mention situation001.
You just made our day!
Don't loud it biko!
wink

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by Devilfriend(m): 7:09am On Nov 05, 2019
post=83751207:
You just made our day!
Don't loud it biko!
wink

Miserable life is talking...

Which audio money are you making?

Fake life everywhere.

And some useless people here go believe you.

What a shame!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2019
Russian President Vladimir Putin hits Africa Again!

"Africa will never be independent, Africans believe in Europeans, Americans, and Chinese more than themselves. They don't trust themselves at all, African technocrats/Engineers aren't given the platform to practice what they studied instead they hire Chinese to construct roads for themselves.

A white man will commit a crime in Africa but no action will be taken because the African authorities view us as Demigods, far from the truth. A black man can be abducted in Europe get harassed and even be killed but no African authority can even question. Africans present themselves as weak people with no hope, especially when dealing with Europeans and Americans.

They are their own enemies. They hate each other and this gives their colonial masters the opportunity to continue exploring their resources. As far as I know, Africa is more of God's chosen continent, its a blessed continent and its time for Africans to Realise they are in a place where Americans, Europeans and Chinese are jealous of and wish it should be them there...You can't compare African weather with any other weather...African soil can feed the whole of Europe, America, and Asia but their problem is just one, "THEIR LEADERS". As far as I am concern their best president ever was Gaddafi".

To me, it is left to the Africans to forget the emotion and try to understand the challenges attracting all these insults (though it not actually an insult but a reality). Keep shame and unnecessary pride aside, analyze the situation and think of what to do.

Please do share these articles to others; not to make fun, mockery or entertainment, but to create further awareness within our society. Let the end-time of God not meet us in this state of inferiority and less significance on our own God-given continent.

I am an African, I love Africa, But I Wish Africa Should Change.
https://mugabewisdom.com/africa-is-just-a-cemetery-for-africans-how-could-a-cemetery-be-developed/

1 Like

Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by LZAA: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2019
post=83750918:

God bless Nigeria
Shatapgrin

3 Likes

Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by oladele00(m): 7:12am On Nov 05, 2019
God bless mohammadu Buhari of the federal republic of Nigeria.. Ride on sir
Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by Devilfriend(m): 7:14am On Nov 05, 2019
Robnectar:
alaye, u supposed don tire for all dis asslickng shiiiiit mehn,

Never!

She no go tire because of her miserable life depend on Nairaland and Bubu ass.

Cc

1 Like

Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 05, 2019
post=83751207:
You just made our day!
Don't loud it biko!
wink

don't deceive your low esteemed,ass licking moufucking miserable self, YOU AIN'T MAKING SHIT, you Punk ass

3 Likes

Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by Rolly22(m): 7:22am On Nov 05, 2019
post=83750918:

God bless Nigeria

Dream well.

1 Like

Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by Newboss(m): 7:22am On Nov 05, 2019
"We also found out that they have the capacity to do that but most importantly all the staff of the security printing and minting are Nigerians. By that it means we can have our documents safe and well protected"

Dude got this part all wrong. Is this guy not a Nigerian? Lol. One chance loading
Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by sonature1: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2019
Cumtroller:

Buhari well done

This is unnecessary
Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by Zane2point4(m): 7:25am On Nov 05, 2019
Cumtroller:

Buhari well done
Thats eeh, thanks for your observations, this man dont hide the fact that he's tribalistic, every sensitive post is manned by Northerners, the same ppl that's educationally backward.
Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by lincs25(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2019
Funny senator, common Id card that I register since February 2014 I have not gotten it till today.
Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by Mcreloaded(m): 7:31am On Nov 05, 2019
He should have stated the reasons we dont print our own passport and currency,
Instead he just jumped and concluded that Nigeria should orint ts own passport and currency

Like I always say untill PHCN porpularly called NEPA makes light stable Nigeria can never develope.
Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:31am On Nov 05, 2019
Situation001:

It is shocking and alarming to hate someone you don't even know or have never met.
It is shocking and alarming to create up to 10 monikers just to hate someone, use them alternatively when banned.
It is shocking and alarming to just go about online searching for comments made by someone you don't know just to cancel them.
They claim he is on every thread but they are also on the same thread striking out.
His sin is that he is a Buhari loyalists.

I think the forum is supposed to have seen to the issue, cos it is out of hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by Robnectar(m): 7:31am On Nov 05, 2019
Devilfriend:

I dey tell you...

But her snake no fit bit people like us.

We Don pass that level.

Ok jare my bro make I enter my office jejely.

Make with her miserable life dey carry dere wahala dey go.

I'm coming back for her in the evening.

Lol,.... Nah so bro, have a nice day ahead wink

1 Like

Re: Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports by Soul47(m): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2019
Why will our currency be printed by foreigners?

Won't it lead to unregulated production of the money?

Then how amount this new money which is vis transfers, how do they generate it??

Mehn... The idea of money is lost here ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami / King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator / President Jonathan Decides On Emergency Rule In Borno, Others Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.