Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Man Devastated After Girlfriend Revealed That Baby They Are Expecting Is Not His - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Devastated After Girlfriend Revealed That Baby They Are Expecting Is Not His (799 Views)

My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening / We Are Expecting A Baby But My Wife Wants Me To Buy Christmas Rice For Her Mom / Man Devastated After Girlfriend Told Him Baby They Are Expecting Isn't His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Devastated After Girlfriend Revealed That Baby They Are Expecting Is Not His by GistWorld(f): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2019
An American man by the name of Fred Green has been left devastated and in heartbreak after his girlfriend broke the news that the baby boy they have been expecting together belongs to another man as it was almost delivery time.

Read the full story below:

On April 25, 2019 The girl I was dating told me I was going to be a Father. I was nervous and scared at the same time, we wasn’t sure what we was going to do. In all honesty either of us wasn’t ready for a baby. However, we decided to except that fact that we were both grown enough to make the baby so we have to take responsibility and we decided to have the baby. I’ve been to every doctors appointment, I’ve heard the baby’s first heat beat, I was there for the ultrasound and it really excited me. I couldn’t wait, I was overwhelmed with joy to be having my first child. On August 15th we found out it was going to be a boy! I couldn’t believe I got a boy on the first round. I told my family and friends, 2 of my good friends and business partners immediately agreed to pay for the baby shower and started planning it right away. As of today everything has been ordered, delivered, and paid for. I announced to the world I was going to be a daddy and the love and support hasn’t stopped. I’m so thankful to have so many people excited and happy for me. I sent out over 200 invitations, went to the store with my childs mother to be and did 3 different registries, got everything done and was all set for the baby shower to take place. I rearranged my house and began to prepare my life around a new baby. Here I am, excited, ready and can’t wait for my son LeAngelo to enter the world. I’ve been to every doctors appointment, planned a whole baby shower, told thousands of people I’m expecting my first child, and supported her through her whole pregnancy. Fast forward to October 25, 2019 at 10:27am she text me and said, the BABY IS NOT MINE!!! I’ve never been so hurt in my life, at that very moment it felt like I was shot 10 times in the heart. I couldn’t believe what I had just read through a text message. I’m hurting because I really was looking forward to being a father, I began to change my whole life around in anticipation of a new baby. Time heals all wounds and this to shall past. I’ve received a number of gifts and I know people have already purchased gifts off of my registry. I’m sorry to inform you that the baby shower is canceled and I’m not having a baby.

More Photos of the couple together here>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/american-man-devastated-after.html

Re: Man Devastated After Girlfriend Revealed That Baby They Are Expecting Is Not His by GistWorld(f): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Devastated After Girlfriend Revealed That Baby They Are Expecting Is Not His by Abfinest007(m): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2019
cheating bitch
Re: Man Devastated After Girlfriend Revealed That Baby They Are Expecting Is Not His by beresponsible(m): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2019
Oloshos everywhere even US
Re: Man Devastated After Girlfriend Revealed That Baby They Are Expecting Is Not His by Omojudy: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2019
She just found out indeed!
Re: Man Devastated After Girlfriend Revealed That Baby They Are Expecting Is Not His by Omojudy: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2019
Abfinest007:
cheating bitch
What do we call men who cheat? Ok public toilets.
Re: Man Devastated After Girlfriend Revealed That Baby They Are Expecting Is Not His by Omojudy: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2019
beresponsible:
Oloshos everywhere even US
You know say when men cheat eh Dey pain us more?

1 Like

Re: Man Devastated After Girlfriend Revealed That Baby They Are Expecting Is Not His by Sunnymatey(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2019
Fear WOMEN
Re: Man Devastated After Girlfriend Revealed That Baby They Are Expecting Is Not His by donbachi(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2019
She dey take selfie e dey sweet her....baby still dey belle she don already sabi d baby father...abi pregnancy tests don dey show fathers?
Re: Man Devastated After Girlfriend Revealed That Baby They Are Expecting Is Not His by sisisioge: 8:13am On Nov 05, 2019
Chai! Mabinu...paternity fraud is fast becoming fashionable. Biko still insist on a DNA test after the baby arrives, she might be truly confused.

It is well fa.
Re: Man Devastated After Girlfriend Revealed That Baby They Are Expecting Is Not His by yomi007k(m): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2019
undecided
Instead make the guy dey thank God.

See better missile strike wey God help u dodge.

Invite the 200 guests and turn it to a Thanksgiving ceremony. Also thankthe lady too for being honest.

Fear WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: Man Devastated After Girlfriend Revealed That Baby They Are Expecting Is Not His by Yinibixema: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2019
Omojudy:

You know say when men cheat eh Dey pain us more?
So who told you this particular man is cheating? Most women have that whoring nature actually
Re: Man Devastated After Girlfriend Revealed That Baby They Are Expecting Is Not His by arck1: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2019
*Hoedom* cheesy is universal kiss kiss All ye team foreign babes tongue tongue cry
Re: Man Devastated After Girlfriend Revealed That Baby They Are Expecting Is Not His by mylove4God(f): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2019
That is one of the disadvantages of having multiple partner. You might not know who exactly is responsible for your pregnancy or which of them got you infected and so many more.
Re: Man Devastated After Girlfriend Revealed That Baby They Are Expecting Is Not His by Omojudy: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
Yinibixema:

So who told you this particular man is cheating? Most women have that whoring nature actually
Me no talk about this man oh! Na wetin I talk I talk. Anyway I greet you before u come Dey vex with me join.
Re: Man Devastated After Girlfriend Revealed That Baby They Are Expecting Is Not His by bukatyne(f): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
This is interesting.

The lady just found out that the guy is not the father?

Bobo should just end the relationship and do DNA test after the baby is born.

If he is yours, care for him. If he isn't, move on.

And thank your Mama's eleda that this is not 20yrs after.
Re: Man Devastated After Girlfriend Revealed That Baby They Are Expecting Is Not His by crackhaus: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
First of all, the guy looks like a clown in that suit and those shoes - then there's that dog chain around his neck, sigh.

Secondly, why was he announcing the pregnancy to a multitude and inviting them to a baby shower? grin
I thought it was women who had baby showers and also the ones who invite their female friends to the party.

Thirdly, the girl informed him via text message. cheesy

The summary is that Fred Green is a confirmed sissy - obvious from his dressing, his attitude, and how he is now crying.
No wonder the babe was hitting it outside, getting pregnant, and watching the clown of a man make a complete fool of himself.

*Spits* angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Devastated After Girlfriend Revealed That Baby They Are Expecting Is Not His by Yinibixema: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
Omojudy:

Me no talk about this man oh! Na wetin I talk I talk. Anyway I greet you before u come Dey vex with me join.
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Missing Rib / Let's Be The Judge.what Type Of Punishment Do Rapists Deserve? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.