Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

My Wife Steals From Me Always. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Steals From Me Always. (889 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend / My Wife Steals From Me Always. / My Wife Steals Money From Me Always. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Steals From Me Always. by 4tomandchi: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
I and my wife have been married for 9 years now, we have 3 children Peace (7) Mark (5) and Zion (3). Our marriage has been relatively peaceful like most marriages but not devoid of little differences couples face once in a while. We live modestly and by the grace of God I provide for my family at least their basic needs.

But one thing that is becoming a real issue for me is my wife's habit of stealing money from my pocket, initially when I noticed my money was missing and confronted her she blantantlly denied it and claimed maybe I lost it outside.

Know fully well that that is not the case I decided to test I heed money under my box and she still located it when I noticed that my money was missing and confronted her with fact she denied at first but later admitted to taking it.

When I asked yesterday that what are the 3 things in life she will never? The first on her list was "I will never steal, excluding from my husband".

Her reply has kept me wondering if she will ever stop stealing, I can't leave any money in my pocket peacefully again she doesn't care whether the money is mine or not.

Please what can I do to help my wife I need your suggestions?
Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by adontcare(f): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
Stop being stingy to your wife. Also support her business or encourage her to work. Then see turn around

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by obyrich(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
4tomandchi:
I and my wife have been married for 9 years now, we have 3 children Peace (7) Mark (5) and Zion (3). Our marriage has been relatively peaceful like most marriages but not devoid of little differences couples face once in a while. We live modestly and by the grace of God I provide for my family at least their basic needs.

But one thing that is becoming a real issue for me is my wife's habit of stealing money from my pocket, initially when I noticed my money was missing and confronted her she blantantlly denied it and claimed maybe I lost it outside.

Know fully well that that is not the case I decided to test I heed money under my box and she still located it when I noticed that my money was missing and confronted her with fact she denied at first but later admitted to taking it.

When I asked yesterday that what are the 3 things in life she will never? The first on her list was "I will never steal, excluding from my husband".

Her reply has kept me wondering if she will ever stop stealing, I can't leave any money in my pocket peacefully again she doesn't care whether the money is mine or not.

Please maintain a strictly cashless policy around your home. Any cash you bring home must be immediately handed over to her to keep for you.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by Tokskob2008: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Maybe you are economical with the truth about your financial status with her, try and be more open to her so she can reason with you before she steals the money meant for a customer or worst hereby putting you into big mess.
Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by dingbang(m): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
Why is she broke? Is she lazy?
Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by Naijanascam: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Provide the most necessary things in your home and see your money resting in peace in your pockets grin grin
Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by Goldbw122(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
4tomandchi:

Give her money and let her finance the family, the way she knows best and pls keep money for your own upkeep in case things goes side ways.
Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by decatalyst(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
adontcare:
Stop being stingy to your wife. Also support her business or encourage her to work. Then see turn around

Under no circumstances should anyone hide under any guise to STEAL!

If she needs more money, she can ask or go work for it!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by UDUJ(m): 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
And you had to post the real names of your 3 kids? Does this make sense

Anybody that knows your family can easily decipher from this write-up that it's your wife you are referring to.
Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by bukatyne(f): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
Naijanascam:
Provide the most necessary things in your home and see your money resting in peace in your pockets grin grin

Resting in peace kwa? shocked shocked shocked cheesy grin
Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by MufasaLion: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by NoToPile: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
bukatyne:

Resting in peace kwa? shocked shocked shocked cheesy grin

E shock you abi

Loool. Nairaland no go kee person.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
she is showing the wrong value to this family, she is teaching the wrong value to your children, she is killing the respect you have for her and unless you do anything SERIOUS about it, she will never change.

in your shoes, i would now start stealing her own stuff of value and sell them off....and see how she feels about it. tit for tat
Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by Emperormartin(m): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
She needs job
Re: My Wife Steals From Me Always. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Find out why she's stealing or what she uses the money for, then take it from there.

(1) (Reply)

Newlywed Virgin Shares Photos Of BOOD-STAINED Bedsheet As She Hit Back On Her Ex / Husband!!!get Your Wife This And Ease Off Her Stress,dont Stress Them Oo / Jehovah's Witness Parents Refuse To See Their Daughter And Their Grandchildren F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.