Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

The Shortest, Oldest, And Most Commonly Used Word Is.... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Shortest, Oldest, And Most Commonly Used Word Is.... (712 Views)

Lasisi Hadji Alli Dies: Oldest Practising Surveyor In Nigeria Is Dead / To Make Much Money Within The Shortest Possible Time / The Shortest, Oldest, And Most Commonly Used Word Is... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Shortest, Oldest, And Most Commonly Used Word Is.... by Researchclue: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2019
The shortest, oldest, and most commonly used word is “I.”

Medieval manuscripts reveal that some of the oldest words in English are “I,” “we,” “two,” and “three.” This makes “I” one of the shortest and oldest words in the English language. It is also the most commonly used word in English conversations.

(1) (Reply)

Offering N50k To Anyone Who Can Organize 10 Street Hawkers / My Sim Card Was Used To Opened Bank Account / Internet Evangelism Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.