Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

This Can be Very Hard, But If You Can Do it - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Can be Very Hard, But If You Can Do it (428 Views)

It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments / Inside Life: What My Wife And Son Did In The Bedroom Made Me Cry Very Hard (Pix) / I Don’t Wear Bras, It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Can be Very Hard, But If You Can Do it by Johhxy19: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2019
I know this is not easy to do,. But I'm only writing it because I Badly need it for now,. And there is no way of getting it

I am really in need N500 Airtime

Anyone who can send it for considering the fact that don't even know me

Will also have their deepest desire Fulfill by God,. by HIS Grace

Thanks to anyone that wish to help with it

I appreciate,. And You will Also Enjoy Grace which you didn't qualify for

My number
Re: This Can be Very Hard, But If You Can Do it by obiekunie2: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2019
Johhxy19:
[s]I know this is not easy to do,. But I'm only writing it because I Badly need it for now,. And there is no way of getting it

I am really in need N500 Airtime

Anyone who can send it for considering the fact that don't even know me

Will also have their deepest desire Fulfill by God,. by HIS Grace

Thanks to anyone that wish to help with it

I appreciate,. And You will Also Enjoy Grace which you didn't qualify for

My number is. 0-9-0-2 5-8-7 1-8-3-3
Airtel[/s]

i would av send you a card if you have just simply ask for it - but that shit about god you added there made it a scam and i know non of us in Nairaland will send you card!

IF YOUR GOD CANNOT FULFILL YOUR DEEPEST DESIRE OF PROVIDING A COMMON N500 CARD FOR YOU - DO TELL ME HOW HE CAN FULFILL MINE THAT WILL COST MORE THAN $50M!

GUY GO GET A JOB!

#END SCAM!

ONCE THE TALK STARTS AND END WITH GOD - WATCH IT, ITS A SCAM!
Re: This Can be Very Hard, But If You Can Do it by Johhxy19: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2019
obiekunie2:

i would av send you a card if you have just simply ask for it - but that shit about god you added there made it a scam and i know non of us in Nairaland will send you card!

IF YOUR GOD CANNOT FULFILL YOUR DEEPEST DESIRE OF PROVIDING A COMMON N500 CARD FOR YOU - DO TELL ME HOW HE CAN FULFILL MINE THAT WILL COST MORE THAN $50M!

GUY GO GET A JOB!

#END SCAM!

ONCE THE TALK STARTS AND END WITH GOD - WATCH IT, ITS A SCAM!

I will rather never Browse again in Life , than accept card from Someone who hated God So much,. keep your Card to yourself

And I don't know how this is a scam..

Pls get lost, and stop feeling important..

There are lot of reasonable people to deal with. Rather Than wasting time with you

(1) (Reply)

DEIDRE’S PHOTO CASEBOOK Wade Wants Hayley To Have An Abortion After Falling Preg / Ladies: What Do U Think Of Guys Who Gifts You Flowers? / 17 Year Old Boy Marries 16 Year Old Girl In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.