Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments (31171 Views)

Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Where Can I Get Myself A Guy That Doesn’t Smoke, Drink,...lady Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by press9jatv: 8:27am On Feb 19
It’s very hard right now to find a guy who doesn’t smoke — Nigerian lady laments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUortsJC6ac?si=7TqkSGP9HH_atiVb

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by press9jatv: 8:28am On Feb 19
What she said here is very true. Too much smoking and sniffing drugs from our youths is becoming alarming

144 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by HarryGleb: 8:32am On Feb 19
True talk

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Mynd44: 8:35am On Feb 19
press9jatv:
What she said here is very true. Too much smoking and sniffing drugs from our youths is becoming alarming
I don't have a single friend that smokes.

If almost every guy she is attracting smokes, she should check herself

740 Likes 68 Shares

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by chiiraq802(m): 8:38am On Feb 19
It's even more harder right now to find a Nigerian girl who is not into Hookups and Hoeloshoism.

593 Likes 44 Shares

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by caesymore(m): 8:38am On Feb 19
Boom Dig_It!!!

She is right, the truth is that the cruise is what keeps many going through these times.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:42am On Feb 19
It is very hard to find a girl these days that is not into hook-up aka Okpo.

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Caramia2020(m): 8:55am On Feb 19
It's because she hang out with Yahoo boys that is y she is reaching such conclusion.

176 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Macnnoli4(m): 9:00am On Feb 19
I don't even like the smell of smoke whether exhaust pipe smoke, firewood smoke or cigarette smoke. It's so funny that a good number of the celebs and film characters I adore smoke. Last last, it is a peer pressure thing.

21 Likes

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by thesicilian: 9:06am On Feb 19
Mynd44:

Exactly
People tend to attract their own kind.
I have never smoked and I don't have a single friend that smokes

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by brain54(m): 9:26am On Feb 19
thesicilian:

Exactly
People tend to attract their own kind.
I have never smoked and I don't have a single friend that smokes
Mynd44:

I wouldnt put it exactly like that...
I mean the attraction thing.

Within a certain age bracket. Yes she is very correct.

Most of the younger generation of guys smoke.

Besides both of you saying non of those around you smoke may be a big fallacy because people smoke codedly and you may not know this except you get very close to them.

I mean even people you do not expect to.

Smoking is now very common... More common than you may be aware of guys around you!

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Talkisneeded: 11:01am On Feb 19
Omo, I don't know...
I know plenty people that doesn't smoke sha....

I sell herbs tho

10 Likes

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by press9jatv: 11:06am On Feb 19
Caramia2020:
It's because she hang out with Yahoo boys that is y she is reaching such conclusion.
not only yahoo boys smoke now

9 Likes

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:06am On Feb 19
Smoking you say? Or roasting and toasted your lungs at your own peril sad

2 Likes

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Klinxmanz(m): 11:24am On Feb 19
Aunty i no dey smoke o, so if na award wey u wan give me 4 that self discipline i dey oo!!, she is saying the truth, i no know wetin dey sweet guys 4 that stuff, thesame tin wey go still kill u or make u run mad!!

4 Likes

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:01pm On Feb 19
Mynd44:

confirm, maybe she is only attracted to Smokers grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by eepeepook: 12:18pm On Feb 19
Like poles attract. She is the problem.

14 Likes

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by brain54(m): 12:26pm On Feb 19
eepeepook:
Like poles attract. She is the problem.
Like poles actually repel...

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Demigod22: 12:30pm On Feb 19
I don't smoke, I will never smoke. However, I have friends that smoke, although, they are great guys. There was a time in my life, 98 percent of my friends smoke, and we are still cool.

I don't like any unhealthy habit like smoking or any drugs at all, but if an adult decides to engage himself in such habit, I am tolerance.

I met a guy at a club and he said he can even marry a lady who smoke because he smokes too.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Sirhush(m): 12:54pm On Feb 19
It your life but if smoke ni good for you leave am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Benwallt(m): 1:38pm On Feb 19
Mynd44:

Where do you get the energy to moderate nairaland everyday? May you don't know you smoke

2 Likes

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by LeeSmart: 1:52pm On Feb 19
Mynd44:

I don't smoke, do drugs neither do i do alcohol, reasons why my wife got attracted to me at the first place.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by yorke1: 2:18pm On Feb 19
This is not true

3 Likes

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by phemmie06(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19
I won't advise people not to smoke but know that cost of drugs is skyrocketing on a daily basis.
Find out what would be the consequences of your smoking 🚬 and asses your self if you can bear the cost alone without putting anyone into problem before you start your smoking 🚬 exercise

7 Likes

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by kokakola: 2:18pm On Feb 19
She is Very Right and Very Wrong at the same time, depending on the side of the devide you belong.
Above all, her assertion is relative.

7 Likes

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by NOwazobia: 2:18pm On Feb 19
press9jatv:
It is not true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by TeamXola(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19
It’s the economic situation that’s causing it.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by sofeo(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19
It's a lie actually, non-smokers are still much out there.

10 Likes

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by Onuh211(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19
My family is such a large one ( extended family) nobody smokes, but dem dey drink sha😁😁

In my nuclear family( we are 9🙄) na only one of my brother dey drink alcohol ( na soldier that one be)😁

My circle of friends don't drink, don't smoke, don't womanize, they don't gamble! And we are not even religious.

Where I come from, you won't be taken serious if you're involved in those self destructive activities....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments by ibrocool(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19
The places you visit and the kind of people you mingle with will determine what you are most likely to see. Imagine having gangster as friends and going to club every time, do you expect to meet a non-smoker? I don't think so.

The way girls dress also determine the kind of guys that will be attracted to them. If you dress decently, you will meet decent guys who are most likely non-smoker. If you dress indecently, you will meet indecent men that are mostly smoker and alcoholic drinker.

Don't let us generalise things. There are many good men out that don't smoke. You can even see those that don't drink and womanise, but they are very few. Luckily, I'm one of them.

Most of my friends do not smoke, drink or womanise. Out of four children of my parents, only one of us drink frequently. He never drinks to stupor to start acting abnormal in the street.

Non of my family members or friends are too religious. I know most people will hardly believe this.

17 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Where Are Our Virgins Today? / Name Something A Woman Can't Go A Week Without / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.