Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Can You Date The Ex Of A Very Close Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date The Ex Of A Very Close Friend (433 Views)

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date The Ex Of A Very Close Friend by Semaj77(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
So the question , as apparent from the title of the thread , is can you date ( with intentions to marry ) a girl who once dated a very close friend of yours ?. They ended their relationship on an amicable note ( genotype issues ) and they still remain good friends till date. The girl in question has a very good personality and has qualities of a home maker/partner , she also has a good job and she is quite smart but shows signs she's still enamoured with her ex , your pal. Now would it be a wise decision to take that leap and just hope for the best ?
Re: Can You Date The Ex Of A Very Close Friend by otipoju(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
Sorry I dont my friends left overs .
Re: Can You Date The Ex Of A Very Close Friend by Semaj77(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
otipoju:
Sorry I dont my friends left overs .

So you would let a good woman go because of ego
Re: Can You Date The Ex Of A Very Close Friend by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
Semaj77:

And you can’t find such good women else where but your friends ex? undecided

Did you even consider how your friend would feel about the whole thing?
Re: Can You Date The Ex Of A Very Close Friend by dikeigbo2(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
are trying to tell us that dating is your calling or you what?......

Re: Can You Date The Ex Of A Very Close Friend by gudvibz(f): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
It's a no go area, considering the fact that he's /she is your pal, close friend and also they still have feelings for each other.
Nope can't do. That relationship is a disaster waiting to happen
Re: Can You Date The Ex Of A Very Close Friend by otipoju(m): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Semaj77:

Did you read the part where its said she is still enamoured by him. They are not marrying because of health reaaons...it does not mean they cant be sleeping together. Why bring fire into your own house.

There is no good person anywhere, we are all flawed. Marriage is different from boyfriend and girlfriend. By then all the masks will be taken off and you will see your woman or man for what they really are.

Also as bountiful and big as the world is why should i display lack by marrying my friends former girlfriend.

My stupid cousin married someone my sibling once dated very briefly....till today no body asks him how about the spouse ...stupid fellow
Re: Can You Date The Ex Of A Very Close Friend by Small080(m): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
Abomination! capital NO

(1) (Reply)

Blaq TV World Of Romance / Download# Trippie Redd A Love Letter To You 4 Full 2019 / My Boyfriend Trust Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.