Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Being Childfree - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Being Childfree (2103 Views)

Childfree In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Childfree by MrCork: 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
Katier00:
I will pass mr cork. Thanks though for asking.

..be nice.. how much? cheesy
Re: Being Childfree by Olorunnim: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
sabanageorge:
What do you guys think about never wanting a child? I just have that weird feeling of not wanting a child ever. Do any of you get these same feelings? My reasons are not because I hate children. On the contrary, I like my little nephews and nieces. But I feel like I just wanna be free to live my life unencumbered, make my own decisions without having to worry about how they'll affect a kid or kids, and just up and travel anytime I want. I'm terrified about bringing a child into this world. I never wanna do it.
Does anyone feel the same?
Same here don't want them, I like them but from afar.

2 Likes

Re: Being Childfree by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
When you become old and frail, that's when you will suffer it. No one to take care of you. You will be so lonely. Even if you 're rich, it will be useless.

1 Like

Re: Being Childfree by Katier00(f): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
MrCork:

..be nice.. how much? cheesy
you are not funny, i really find you annoying

1 Like

Re: Being Childfree by Magnoliaa(f): 3:51am On Nov 07, 2019
Timbuktuo:
Imagine wanting to be an evolutionary dead end. I can neither relate nor understand, but I can respect the decision.

Well, she's just one of the few people making that decision.

Nothing to worry about. Not everyone will stop giving birth.

1 Like

Re: Being Childfree by SirVintageCock: 5:13am On Nov 07, 2019
You can always have them whenever you desire. Freeze your egg or sperm so that when the time comes, you can get a surrogate or they may have had an artificial womb by then to birth the child for you.
Nothing like evolutionary dead end!! Let your good works speak for you. Wonder how many kids the evolutionary theorist Charles Darwin and Stephen Hawkins had but they left a huge impact?

The miserable, suffering and smiling peeps. Misery likes company kinda peeps and peeps that can't see beyond their noses will like you to face what they are facing. There is no guarantee that you will be happy in the long run.

Do what makes you happy. Isn't it surprising that people are pressured into getting married and having kids when a whole lots of people die in the cos of marriage related dramas than out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Being Childfree by Timbuktuo: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Well, she's just one of the few people making that decision.

Nothing to worry about. Not everyone will stop giving birth.

Apparently
Re: Being Childfree by MrCork: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2019
Katier00:

...ok can i kiss u for 10 minute
And juss press for 3 minute and hug for 2 minute and neck u for only 40 second?
cheesy
Re: Being Childfree by oceanized25(m): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
sabanageorge:
What do you guys think about never wanting a child? I just have that weird feeling of not wanting a child ever. Do any of you get these same feelings? My reasons are not because I hate children. On the contrary, I like my little nephews and nieces. But I feel like I just wanna be free to live my life unencumbered, make my own decisions without having to worry about how they'll affect a kid or kids, and just up and travel anytime I want. I'm terrified about bringing a child into this world. I never wanna do it.
i started having this thought recently,I hope to find a partner that will understand.

3 Likes

Re: Being Childfree by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
leave her alone, cork undecided
MrCork:

...ok can i kiss u for 10 minute
And juss press for 3 minute and hug for 2 minute and neck u for only 40 second?
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Being Childfree by MrCork: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Katier00:

..did I mention I use to drive Benz mecedis..juss in case u ask ..it was only $£30'000(i pay cash) smiley
Re: Being Childfree by ayogabriel(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
sabanageorge:

Hi, do you still feel this way? If yes can we have a chat?
Re: Being Childfree by Gemma66(f): 2:40am On Jun 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Being Childfree by Kobojunkie: 2:50am On Jun 24, 2022
sabanageorge:
Children are burdens, responsibilities that only those who are well and able to carry the load ought to. Nothing wrong with not having them at all. Whether you find yourself a mate that shares the same belief or you go it alone, there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing that.. undecided

With world population at almost 8,000,000,000, i don't think it makes sense to bring in more humans to compete with already severely limited resources. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Landlord Agreement / Has A Child Ever Told You Something That Cracked You Up Or Shocked You? / 18 And I Want To Die Already, Why Do I Over Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.