Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

17-Year-Old Game Addict Dies After Playing Game All Through The Night (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 17-Year-Old Game Addict Dies After Playing Game All Through The Night (Photos) (59595 Views)

Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration / 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ / Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Game Addict Dies After Playing Game All Through The Night (Photos) by Rodeoz(m): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
grin grin
Bro, the game is spiritual I swear. Let me burst your brain. I started mine from 2015 on the game and I quit the game around year 2049. I’ve seen many many many generations of players.

I will stay unbeaten from time to time. E get some wonder kids wey I get. �� “Igor” before them sell that boy give me ehn.

Baba nla player ni. �� just to mention a few.

Mehn, the game sweet no be lie. Mad mad goals. Die minute goals. It’s the most addictive game on earth.

I played this game throughout 2017. No break, no job nothing nothing. I was just sleeping at home, eating and playing game. Na last year wey I get job I con quit say this game go spoil person life.

ceeroh:

I got so addicted to the extent that I was already seeing the future of football clubs.
I wished those clubs would sign me as their scout so I can tell them who to buy and who not to. grin
And as for what you're thinking..... Never! Ain't gonna play that sh*t again. grin

I once played this sh*t for an entire weekend.. Friday evening to Sunday night. Na dat Sunday night I con dey wash clothes wey I go wear go school that week. It was that bad!

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Game Addict Dies After Playing Game All Through The Night (Photos) by pomide(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2019
ceeroh:
Which game did I not play overnight?

PES
Football Manager (This one is crazily addictive)

We're still alive. grin

FM nearly stop me from graduating from university...

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Game Addict Dies After Playing Game All Through The Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Rodeoz:
grin grin
Bro, the game is spiritual I swear. Let me burst your brain. I started mine from 2015 on the game and I quit the game around year 2049. I’ve seen many many many generations of players.

I will stay unbeaten from time to time. E get some wonder kids wey I get. �� “Igor” before them sell that boy give me ehn.

Baba nla player ni. �� just to mention a few.

Mehn, the game sweet no be lie. Mad mad goals. Die minute goals. It’s the most addictive game on earth.

I played this game throughout 2017. No break, no job nothing nothing. I was just sleeping at home, eating and playing game. Na last year wey I get job I con quit say this game go spoil person life.

You're so on point!!.. What a mad game. As a manager, I won all Club trophies, then applied to country side, won the world cup, continental cup. I became a god in the game. You know this joy when you're playing against a very tough team and you score first, then you edit your formation, intense defence, clear to flanks and continue playing counter attack until you score a second. Ohhhh! the joy is always out of this world. At the end of the game, you see everyone praising you on how you keep opponents guessing. In future years, Spain has some bad ass youngsters, those guys are mad. Na from deir I dey sign most youngsters. What a game!

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Game Addict Dies After Playing Game All Through The Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
pomide:

FM nearly stop me from graduating from university...
Hahahahahahahaha.... Reminds me of a friend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Hydrolic Synthetic Brake/clutch Fluid Cure Eczema / Lagos Lockdown: Ikotun Axis In Pictures During Sit At Home / Kennedy Onoriode Ovabore Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.