Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

FG Orders NCC To Reduce Data Cost - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FG Orders NCC To Reduce Data Cost (322 Views)

How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? / Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Orders NCC To Reduce Data Cost by Ojinewton5: 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) have been directed by the Federal Government to work out modalities to reduce the price of data.

Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Ali Pantami who gave the directive during a courtesy visit by the management NCC led by its Board Chairman Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye, said it came on the heels on complaints received from Nigerians on the cost of data. It is expected the NCC will work out the modalities in the next five working days.

”I am urging the management of NCC to work towards reducing the price of data in Nigeria. It is too costly and people are complaining every day.

“If you go to other countries, even countries that are not as largely populated as Nigeria, data prices are not click on the link below to view more photos and read full news
on my blog@https://www.nairanote.com.ng/2019/11/fg-orders-ncc-to-reduce-data-cost.html

1 Like

Re: FG Orders NCC To Reduce Data Cost by Sunnymatey(m): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ahh?
Re: FG Orders NCC To Reduce Data Cost by habsydiamond(m): 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
With the way Mtn dey chop data this days na only God know. If one do 1000 data e no fit last two weeks.. I come dey imagine when data come cheap na only God know when 1000 data go dey finish... Maybe in 5 days 4gb data go down finish.... Na for only Nigeria all this abroad companies are above the law
Re: FG Orders NCC To Reduce Data Cost by dederocs(m): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
They are ripping us off in Nigeria, the government must curtail this injustice meted on Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Married Couples, What Really Chase You From That Pot You Ate Yesterday? / “men Are No Longer Interested In A Pretty Face, Men Are Now Materialistic”- Joro / What Would Make You Cheat On Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.