Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja (35855 Views)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Two Slay Queens Crushed While Cruising In Drunk Boyfriend's Car / She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating / Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by Olamywealth10: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2019
Assume say he is on his way to pay bride price nko? no wonder the saying that >>>> some women reason with thier anus>>>>>>>>>>>> tuuuufiakwaaaa
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by paix(m): 10:53am On Nov 06, 2019
safarigirl:
The OP says that a University of Abuja student did it, but the pictures say Turkish Nile University

Please, University of Abuja and Turkish Nile University, although both in Abuja, are not the same school
I believe he wanted to say a university student in Abuja ....
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by DennisEche(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2019
copperred66:
STUDY IN UKRAINE AT AFFORDABLE RATE smiley wink
LEARN HOW TO SPELL COURSES,CLINICAL,UNDERGRADUATE AND GUARANTEE PEOPLE MIGHT TAKE YOU SERIOUS
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by Talkingoil(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2019
Their life their business.
To access loans kindly call 0705 734 4852.
NB bank staffs stand a greater chance, also for those in port Harcourt
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2019
Money good
The lady wan die there

1 Like

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by mamaafrik(m): 11:03am On Nov 06, 2019
All these moderators self,why naw,abi news nodey again ni,if dey scratch even they lifes join,which one be our own naw.
Mod,Careful
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by fk002: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2019
safarigirl:
The OP says that a University of Abuja student did it, but the pictures say Turkish Nile University

Please, University of Abuja and Turkish Nile University, although both in Abuja, are not the same school

We already know na
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by MedicH: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2019
For when stupidity is gender based. Come and mess with the aesthetics of my car like this and watch urself cool off for 24hrs behind bars.
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by BanevsJoker(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2019
BeStroNG:
Painment

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, this may not be the right decision to take but helpless situation can force you do things against your wish. I'm far from Yahoo please. I just need financial assistance for my research project. Deadline has already been issued for submission. Please help me with whatever amount you can. It will go a long way for me. All my academic documents are intact if you need some proofs. Thanks and God bless.
After justifying this nonsense you want handouts. Try another format or you will sleep there.
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by Okoroawusa: 11:13am On Nov 06, 2019
1000LIKES:
Typical mentality of a nigerian girl going into relationships.

They can't just leave you better than they met you.

Never!!!
You are wrong...there are bad n good women everywhere.

Women reaction to love gone bad is not peculiar to any race, tribe or country...they take it badly, especially if they were expecting something worthwhile from the relationship
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by Nwaonyishi69: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2019
And so what?
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 06, 2019
marry dis one at ur own risk.
she go assasinate u o

1 Like

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by seangy4konji: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2019
Try am with me...the way I use girls and dump now no be here..

Useless how while dating the guy was probably on WhatsApp, Facebook and all other social media sending nudes to random boys and having sex being d guys back but using d guy as safety. Guy man son shift womb and leave she no wan go..

Las las Na prison she go end.

A won omo ale ashewo oshi..

Ogun lo ma paee
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by Adroit144(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2019
so this is news

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by BlueAir: 11:53am On Nov 06, 2019
Simple. U spoke my mind grin
gaetano:
No wahala. If it were me, she would be sleeping in the cell for sometime. And I would make sure her father comes and sign an undertaken on her behalf and as well pay for the damages. She'll never mess with me ever again.
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by actualization: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
Seun....pls the mistakes in nairaland.... reportage... these days not...ok....very embarrassing...
pls tidy up...
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by samvega: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hell hath no fury...............................

1 Like

Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by BalteFox: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
BlueAir:
Simple. U spoke my mind grin

Look, just please stop sending me emails to be your lover. I'm not gay.

Thanks
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by faithfull18(f): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
Totally unnecessary if you ask me.
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by gabe1234(m): 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
So this one na news angry
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by SleekyPosh(m): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
BeStroNG:
Painment

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, this may not be the right decision to take but helpless situation can force you do things against your wish. I'm far from Yahoo please. I just need financial assistance for my research project. Deadline has already been issued for submission. Please help me with whatever amount you can. It will go a long way for me. All my academic documents are intact if you need some proofs. Thanks and God bless.

When is the deadline?
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
But why
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by BeStroNG(m): 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
SleekyPosh:

When is the deadline?

Monday, 18/11/2019
Re: Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja by BeStroNG(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2019
SleekyPosh:

When is the deadline?

Good day Sir, please I didn't hear from you again concerning my plea.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke / Keke Driver Trying To Charm A Lady In Akwa Ibom Caught - PICS / Coffins, Dollars, Found In Shrines Destroyed In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.