Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Bitterness Kills. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bitterness Kills. (282 Views)

"REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies / My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitterness Kills. by sodiqapril(m): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
My friend's sister's marriage ceremony has been fixed around January ending. so today I accompanied him and his mum to the market to get cloth materials. You know how much Yoruba people spend on party attires.
So when we got to the market, we went straight to a woman we directed to and we bought lace materials for the bride's parents. The total cost was ₦65,000. The owner of the shop looked at us with anger as we moved the clothes into the waiting car.she sell lace also so she knows how expensive they are.
We then showed the woman that sold the lace to us the sample of the Ankara we wanted to buy. She told us with a smile on her face she didn't have that we should check the next shop. On getting there, the other woman replied us that after buying the good things we came to her shop to buy scraps and she told us blatantly she wasn't going to sell to us.
Unknown to her we wanted to buy Ankara close to ₦250,000 in price.
My frined's mum just went to the woman that sold the lace, told her to hold the material and buy it when next she goes to market.
On our way home, I kept reflecting on how much the woman lost due to unnecessary bitterness. So I thought I should share the store with you guys.
Pardon my errors

1 Like

Re: Bitterness Kills. by ojun50(m): 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
Tell yr friend to pray harder, enemies every were
Re: Bitterness Kills. by Cutehector(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
I tell you. Some people will now think its juju from their village that is affecting their sales, not knowing it is poor customer service.

2 Likes

Re: Bitterness Kills. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Cutehector:
I tell you. Some people will now think its juju from their village that is affecting their sales, not knowing it is poor customer service.

It's actually Juju.

Her village people have pressed # remaining to send. You'd see if they send now she go comot cloth dey Waka for main road.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How A Woman Gold Digs You. (video) / Is It Possible For A Sugar Baby Keep Long-term Relationships With Sugar King? / The Side Chic By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.