Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos (67271 Views)

Giant Vibrator Still Active Found In A Refuse Van In Lagos / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Caught With A Vibrator Lied To Her Mom That It Is A Massager (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by ayomidepaul(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

The owner of the vibrator obviously wants to upgrade to a bigger and longer vibrator. This one has stopped shifting her womb.

Dear OP, the vibrator is still active and working. Why not pick it up, clean it and start using it, and save us the headache of a Vibrator dancing Gelato inside a refuse van?

It's now yours, a goodwill gift to you, please accept it in good faith.

I swear you are too good

1 Like

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by davien(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Is sex food? Because the way all the above guys are describing men's bananas as if na food. Sex is overrated, nothing sweet inside.
Actually yes, sex is 2 times rewarding than food even.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by shineeye1: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
kestolove95:
She for dash me sef

With the rate and level at which girls of your generation are going, will there be functional wombs available to carry on the next generation?
This discarded vibrator which you are begging to acquire is about the size of a new born baby! The old user apparently discarded it for a HUGER size having lost enough satisfaction from the ferocious screwing and pounding of this machine! Where una de go? Can common sense or inner intuition not tell you say una don miss road for life?!
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Majikmoment(f): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nothing Adele no go see for the other side.

I sew all types of female wears, please support my ministry, I’m young graduate that is trying to survive.

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by kestolove95(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
shineeye1:

With the rate and level at which girls of your generation are going, will there be functional wombs available to carry on the next generation?
This discarded vibrator which you are begging to acquire is about the size of a new born baby! The old user apparently discarded it for a HUGER size having lost enough satisfaction from the ferocious screwing and pounding of this machine! Where una de go? Can common sense or inner intuition not tell you say una don miss road for life?!
men can satisfy us, small dick every and can't last more Dan 30min...I really need DAT vibrator its a little bigger and fat Dan d one am using now

1 Like

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Ryan03(f): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
Fisher007:
Hmm where do I start from.

When you see such wonderful object in the dustbin, makes you realize that women are just lying too themselves. They never know what they want?

First I don't need a man na their everyday preaching. Now they gave you a vibrator which is quite bigger and stronger than the man.

In addition it works when you want. You control it anyhow and doesnt complain. But still you threw it away.

Why my fellow feminist?

Is it because it is not resourceful as the man?

It cant buy you all you need?

You.cant.put.your emotional truama on the poor.object?

You cant play mind games with it ba?

You cant introduce it to your friends or parent ba?

It.cant give you hot akamu to bear.you.kids ba?

You cant make.it.suffer from.you mood swing ba?

You cant subject it to.your narcissistic and entitlement behavior ba?

You cant nag it ba?

It cant cherish you with gifts and praises ba?

It cant suck both your boobs and pvssy in process make you.squirt and.squill like a pig when at orgasm state ba?

It cant protect or save you in time of danger?

It cant give you a wedding, children and blissful home ba?

At the end of the day you realised, it is just an object that is why you.threw it way.

Dont worry my fellow nairalander feminist, this is the same way.you all.will be throwing.yourselves at men as from age 30 onwards when your sexual market value done dey reach it pick tongue

Qoute me at your own demise. I don talk my own. Move to the next comment.
its like this feminist thing dey pain you specially. Will you be the one to throw yourself around after age 30? Allow them do their thing na
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Fisher007: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ryan03:
its like this feminist thing dey pain you specially. Will you be the one to throw yourself around after age 30? Allow them do their thing na

Lmao nope. But I agree with you on allowing them throw themselves at age 30 out of desperation. It will be fun sha.
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Ryan03(f): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mehn! See rotating. No wonder these ladies dey make yangar these days embarassed
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by curiousmind11: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
Donkenny511:
Na wa o

Na ego dey kill most of the ladies wey dey use vibrator. You need gbola u go still dey form instead make find one better guy wey no get work to service you.

Sadly, it is not ego. It is due to the kiss and tell habit of our guys. Guys tend to brag about girls who give them "green light". If you now suggest you need their "gbola", they will make sure every d1ck, Tom, and Harry hears it. That women are dying in silence is men's fault.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by deolu2000(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
Reading through the comments I noticed the word gbola kept reoccurring, please what's the meaning?
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by MSesan: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Is sex food? Because the way all the above guys are describing men's bananas as if na food. Sex is overrated, nothing sweet inside.

Probably u don't eat the sweet ones.. undecided
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Nnemuka(f): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mouthpis:
Poor vibrator.

All Feminists are scum!!

Lol...
what if it's a guy that owns it?
a bottom undecided

1 Like

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hmm check my signature
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by fortunechy(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nothing wey Gidado yusuf no go see for gwarinpa Estate...
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by MrCEO69(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Sex is underrated(in marriage) and overrated(single)
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by jasman1: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
She might be hiding it away from someone who showed up unannounced Or someone tossed it in the trash to punish her. It could be any reason
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by meobizy(f): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Stupid news. Stupid news. Stupid news.
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
I wonder why funkybabee and seunmomoh names keep coming to my mind after reading this thread. I hope not what I am thinking
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nnemuka:

what if it's a guy that owns it?
a bottom undecided
aunty wetin guy go take that one do?
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Nnemuka(f): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
aunty wetin guy go take that one do?
gay guy undecided
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Legendguru: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nnemuka:

gay guy undecided
na lie jo, I dey even suspect you sey na you get am. Maybe you threwed it away and boughted another one
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 12:03am On Nov 07, 2019
She dumped Freddy in the garbage just like dat.
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Hazardfan1: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
mistyebby:
I once rejected a vibrator gift, when I was a good girl.

I want it back now cry cry

Lol, so you're now a baddo abi.

U don't need a vibrator, u need a real man.

wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson / Very Young Nairalander Wedding Pictures Breaking The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.