Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment (68932 Views)

Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead / Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) / Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Sonnobax15(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2019
A
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by blowjohn(m): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2019
Wavygist:
Paul Okoye has shared an inspiring tale of how he saved a young Nigerian man from police brutality months ago, only to see him on TV last night playing against Barcelona in the champions league.

Paul Okoye took to Instagram to advise young Nigerians to use their phones in recording police officers whenever they are being harassed so that they can defend themselves.

He then went on to narrate how he came across a young man with dreads being harassed by police officers who were accusing him of being a fraudster (Yahoo boy) because of his appearance.

Paul said the man told the officers that he's a footballer but they didn't believe him and told him that all Yahoo boys claim to be footballers or musicians.

Paul said the officers became uncomfortable when he started filming them so they let the young man go.

Last night, November 5, Paul was pleasantly surprised when he was watching a football match on TV and saw the same man he saved months ago on his screen. Turns out the man is a professional footballer named Olayinka Peter Oladeji.

Rudeboy shared the story on Instagram, writing:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4hG2BknK1j/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.wavygist.com/2019/11/06/paul-okoye-shocked-to-see-nigerian-man-on-tv-playing-against-barcelona-in-champions-league-months-after-he-saved-him-from-police-harassment/

That olayinka Guy is better than all the players in the super eagles team. Even chukweze isn't half as good as he is.
Very skillful guy.
I make my assertion from what I say against Barça

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2019
Useless Nigerian police.
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Abfinest007(m): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2019
thanks God
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by nairalanduseles: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2019
Na to stay away from Nigeria
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2019
The NPF are something else

We make payment to your 1688 suppliers
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by jaxxy(m): 8:21am On Nov 07, 2019
Can u just imagine!

Nigerian Police are either stark illiterates or up to no good. If sm1 is a Criminal it’s not just by his appearance there are many ways to know and I’m sure their training has equipped them with such knowledge and skills.

What is the purpose of an identity card or other means of identification and questioning can reveal if the person is what he claims or not. Then u can know whether to escalate the issue or not. Harassing everyone they see is unprofessional and bad.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by tillaman(m): 8:22am On Nov 07, 2019
Damn!! The NPF are just too unprofessional and ill trained if Olayinka peter had argued with them they would have shot him without thinking twice, we would have mourned another international star and forgotten just like many others!!
And my take on recording policemen on video it’s a very dangerous thing to do in this part of the globe, if anyone wants to record they should be very discreet about it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by DenreleDave(m): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2019
pussyjuliet:
It's not always that easy to film those idiots called police o... Talking from experience... Don't be surprised. They do harass ladies like me too

Na lady u sef be??
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by somalianprince: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2019
Kingrudy is a really nice guy cool

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by tonididdy(m): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Msheeeewwwww Olayinka way don dey cut ticket since 2001....All these trash spilling because barca no beat them yesterday... at least a 1:0 scoreline would have saved me from seeing this trash... Shame on you barca and your failed fans

Pukesangry

Hustle oh male your life nor depend on barca and bet9ja oh.
Wetin you go tell you children, say Messi no go score today, so therefore we nor go fit chop today

On the topic: sadly Nigerian Police or their celebrity madam will not like this kind news. Not all dreaded, soft or guys in car are Yahoo boys. Leave the youths the Bleep alone.

In fact Yahoo has saved this country from an intending doom. It was and still is a blessing in disguise. At least they are not stealing from the national treasure unlike our polithiefcians who have sunk out treasury and shifted the blame on the youths as we can see the man I quoted "depending his life and future on a football outcome".

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by J2381: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2019
Just imagine if Paul Okoye hadn't intervened, I'm sure those police men would have shot the young man and ask questions later.
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2019
I think people should install hidden cameras in their cars, as well as wear hidden cameras on their persons. These cameras come in various forms such pen cameras, sunglass frame cameras, pin-up cameras, etc. Those who can afford these should go for them. They can save a life or two. They will definitely enable justice when the need arises

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by shogsman(m): 8:25am On Nov 07, 2019
If you're a Nigerian guy living in Nigeria make sure you have a spy gadget before going out.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by dallyemmy: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2019
Nigerian Police cry cry cry
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2019
davillian:
Na SARS handwork
They judge you by your looks, your phone and the car you drive...
I wanted to say you have sense until I saw were you wrote "bring out your phone"
Nigerian police go shoot you or damage the phone
Don't try this if you don't have any spy gadget don't video the Nigerian police...
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by mogbeyiteren: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2019
I watched him play, he is a very good player....hoping to see him play for Naija
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:29am On Nov 07, 2019
Jasen1:
Wow its good to be good
this man will think twice before coming for holiday in Nigeria again, thank God for better.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by DCmonster: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2019
tonididdy:

Hustle oh male your life nor depend on barca and bet9ja oh.
Wetin you go tell you children, say Messi no go score today, so therefore we nor go fit chop today

On the topic: sadly Nigerian Police or their celebrity madam will not like this kind news. Not all dreaded, soft or guys in car are Yahoo boys. Leave the youths the Bleep alone.

In fact Yahoo has saved this country from an intending doom. It was and still is a blessing in disguise. At least they are not stealing from the national treasure unlike our polithiefcians who have sunk out treasury and shifted the blame on the youths as we can see the man I quoted "depending his life and future on a football outcome".

Shalom
Lmao!
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Switruth: 8:31am On Nov 07, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Filming trigger happy naija police Man openly SUICIDE
. Typical coward. How many have been killed filming the police and their bad deeds. Suffering and smiling.
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Switruth: 8:31am On Nov 07, 2019
shogsman:
If you're a Nigerian guy living in Nigeria make sure you have a spy gadget before going out.
. That’s it bro.
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by MedicH: 8:32am On Nov 07, 2019
pussyjuliet:
It's not always that easy to film those idiots called police o... Talking from experience... Don't be surprised. They do harass ladies like me too

U mean like harass a pu***?
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 07, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Filming trigger happy naija police Man openly SUICIDE

A man who gives up his freedom for fear of death is already dead
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by sweetonugbu: 8:35am On Nov 07, 2019
Switruth:
. Typical coward. How many have been killed filming the police and their bad deeds. Suffering and smiling.

1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by sweetonugbu: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

A man who gives up his freedom for fear of death is already dead
and you didn't come out to help sowore protest against bad government

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Skmoda(m): 8:43am On Nov 07, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Msheeeewwwww Olayinka way don dey cut ticket since 2001....All these trash spilling because barca no beat them yesterday... at least a 1:0 scoreline would have saved me from seeing this trash... Shame on you barca and your failed fans

Pukesangry

even if they are playing unilag fc i will never carry that barca again..useless club with useless fans.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Obere4u: 8:43am On Nov 07, 2019
wittyt98:
The level of poverty and illiteracy in the NPF is too high. majority of these armed men are local fools with outdated sense of reasoning

I don't think it's poverty.. I think it's envy
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by pheonixdld2(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2019
1st questions is do they have any training this days. After asking them to jog, climb trees and give them AK47 to try some target practice for 1hour they are certified police officers of Nigeria. I am just disgusted
jaxxy:
Can u just imagine!

Nigerian Police are either stark illiterates or up to no good. If sm1 is a Criminal it’s not just by his appearance there are many ways to know and I’m sure their training has equipped them with such knowledge and skills.

What is the purpose of an identity card or other means of identification and questioning can reveal if the person is what he claims or not. Then u can know whether to escalate the issue or not. Harassing everyone they see is unprofessional and bad.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by miketayo(m): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2019
blowjohn:

That olayinka Guy is better than all the players in the super eagles team. Even chukweze isn't half as good as he is.
Very skillful guy.
I make my assertion from what I say against Barça

U watched one game and concluded.
undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by kobosmart(m): 8:54am On Nov 07, 2019
caption

pique: grin bring this yansh my friend
Olayinka: cry the booty is mine it belongs to me you cannot take my booty

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by hekkyboi: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2019
pussyjuliet:
nice pussy u got there baby
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Kbs468(m): 8:56am On Nov 07, 2019
That is Destiny for you.

Police that would even paste banners claiming that BAIL IS FREE but would end up collecting money for Bail.

Pathetic isn't it?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London / Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer / Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.