Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment (68931 Views)

Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead / Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) / Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by SachaBastien(m): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2019
Are you sure it's same fellow? Cos most people look similar when they wear dreadlocks. Hopefully this will not be another #AudioSaviour
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by sinceraconcept(m): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2019
pussyjuliet:
It's not always that easy to film those idiots called police o... Talking from experience... Don't be surprised. They do harass ladies like me too
They thought ladies like you are prostitutes because of the way you dress
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Ibkay32(m): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2019
pussyjuliet:
It's not always that easy to film those idiots called police o... Talking from experience... Don't be surprised. They do harass ladies like me too

Imagine the name pussyjuliet they will surely harass you..lol
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by olisaEze(m): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2019
When Olisa Metuh said this people will turn Nigeria to a police state, I laughed then, but I didn’t know just how right he would be! Our constitution is being torn to shreds under the guise of corruption fight, while our democracy is being raped consistently by these wicked men! Now that Aisha has been successfully banned to the oza room by their kids, it’s the VP’s turn to set his behind for forced entry. Meanwhile we are just the grass that gets trampled on by the bumbling elephant in black! In Sunny Okosun’s voice; Which way Naija?

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by blowjohn(m): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2019
miketayo:

U watched one game and concluded.
undecided

Yes!
Same with the first time I watched Messi and Ronaldo Play!
Do u need to watch okocha play twice before u conclude he's fantastic?
That's how good olayinka is.
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by sinceraconcept(m): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2019
Would Paul Okoye have done that if the man was trekking and wasn't driving a flashy car?

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by festacman(m): 9:06am On Nov 07, 2019
Kbs468:
That is Destiny for you.

Police that would even paste banners claiming that BAIL IS FREE but would end up collecting money for Bail.

Pathetic isn't it?

Meanwhile, the Club Peter Olayinka Oladeji plays for is SPARTA PRAHA and not SPARTA PRAGUE as insinuated or typed.

SPARTA PRAGUE used to the Best club back then before being over taken by SPARTA PRAHA now just like in the city of MANCHESTER.

The two clubs are actually based in same city of CZECH REPUBLIC just like MANCHESTER UNITED AND MANCHESTER CITY in ENGLAND.

Sparta Praha and Sparta Praque are the same team. Czechs themselves the city call it Praha but English version is Praque

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by ValeeLove(m): 9:09am On Nov 07, 2019
Let this continue pls.[quote author=Wavygist post=83787687]Paul Okoye has shared an inspiring tale of how he saved a young Nigerian man from police brutality months ago, only to see him on TV last night playing against Barcelona in the champions league.

Paul Okoye took to Instagram to advise young Nigerians to use their phones in recording police officers whenever they are being harassed so that they can defend themselves.

He then went on to narrate how he came across a young man with dreads being harassed by police officers who were accusing him of being a fraudster (Yahoo boy) because of his appearance.

Paul said the man told the officers that he's a footballer but they didn't believe him and told him that all Yahoo boys claim to be footballers or musicians.

Paul said the officers became uncomfortable when he started filming them so they let the young man go.

Last night, November 5, Paul was pleasantly sur]
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by kingadex(m): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2019
Na because the police know it is paul filming dem, Let local man do that, ur case will worst pass person dey are harassing
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by siduofmandesid(m): 9:13am On Nov 07, 2019
ok
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by pacespot(m): 9:17am On Nov 07, 2019
This idea of police brutality against the youth is grounded in age-old African mentality that society is governed and ruled by older people. The older one gets the more acceptable he is to the bourgeois class while the youth are seen as the proletariats. Unless you're confident and strong as a youth, you will always face this harassment from police from time to time, it is just the way it was with our forefathers when young people are subjects to the whims and caprices of the elders. Since today's society has become modernized, police are now being used to punish youth for wrongdoings while the elders or so called "senior citizens" are exempted from any checks. But I see this police brutality as something more grounded in cruelty, jealousy and bitterness than a way to seek justice. Worse still, the youth are also complicit of this victimization of their own. Some of them will be quick to call one of their own a scammer or "yahoo", such as the case of hushpuppi, when there are no official allegations against them yet. I'm not in support of fraud in any way, but if those people calling any successful youth a yahoo boy are that respectful of the rule of law, then they should allow the authority conduct their investigations with concrete evidence before jumping into their conclusion, not calling for a random guy to be arrested because he is successful. After all, they should start their fight against corruption with their political leaders who are by far bigger yahoo boiz in this land.
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Kingrexyl(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2019
Joystark:

This kind picture... lol
Big head
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Tintinnoty(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Msheeeewwwww Olayinka way don dey cut ticket since 2001....All these trash spilling because barca no beat them yesterday... at least a 1:0 scoreline would have saved me from seeing this trash... Shame on you barca and your failed fans

Pukesangry
Life of a frustrated gambler........I can feel your pain bro, Barca has been a scam of a team since the beginning of this season
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Kbs468(m): 9:21am On Nov 07, 2019
festacman:

Sparta Praha and Sparta Praque are the same team. Czechs themselves the city call it Praha but English version is Praque

Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by obembet(f): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Msheeeewwwww Olayinka way don dey cut ticket since 2001....All these trash spilling because barca no beat them yesterday... at least a 1:0 scoreline would have saved me from seeing this trash... Shame on you barca and your failed fans

Pukesangry

Real gambler

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by GYMNASTIC: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2019
Being good pays especially when u show kindness to a total stranger.

We deliver Nationwide

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Paulo3ree(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Filming trigger happy naija police Man openly SUICIDE

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by madridsta007(m): 9:38am On Nov 07, 2019
festacman:
Touching story. Bold intervention from Rudeboy. Disgraceful act from Nigerian Police. By the way, Peter Olayinka is a member of Super Eagles. Just Imagine something went wrong and this guy was wasted on that day.

The police could have easily killed him. Especially as he “fit” their description of a Yahoo Boy and appeared to be arguing with them instead of “sorting” them.
Especially, if it was SARS.

Paul Okoye, well done to you.
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Kylekent59: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2019
I don't even know what to say about the NPF. Our police men are nothing to write home about. From harassing people to judging them based on their appearance.

so we shouldn't look clean and good?
so we shouldn't put on or dress in sparkling cloths?
so we shouldn't ride in expensive cars?

I think they are lacking experience and they have a very low IQ.

Some days in the morning, when I am on my way to work, I pass bye their station, I would see how the lineup like primary school pupils, I do wonder what they do tell them.

Everything is just wrong with Nigeria. We really need someone to transform this country.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Joystark(f): 9:39am On Nov 07, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Big head

Small Head
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by SolarKing1: 9:40am On Nov 07, 2019
New sets of affordable Fueless Solar Generators have arrived. We have from 500Watts which is very good for Barber Shop, SelfContain Room, Sales Shops, etc. To bigger ones 1.5kVA 2.5kVA, .. up to massive 60kVA that powers hotels, hospitals, filling stations, etc. Don't dull, contact us to get yours before it finish again.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2019
sweetonugbu:
and you didn't come out to help sowore protest against bad government

What I have done for sowore, very few people can claim to have done that much. And we still ON

What have you done for yourself, your family & your community? Hiding under a blanket out of fear doesn't count

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Goldencheese(m): 9:43am On Nov 07, 2019
It pays to be good.
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by 4hys: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2019
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by sweetonugbu: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2019
[quote author=Paulo3ree post=83813845][/quote]

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by arukwe123(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2019
Kbs468:
That is Destiny for you.

Police that would even paste banners claiming that BAIL IS FREE but would end up collecting money for Bail.

Pathetic isn't it?

Meanwhile, the Club Peter Olayinka Oladeji plays for is SPARTA PRAHA and not SPARTA PRAGUE as insinuated or typed.

SPARTA PRAGUE used to the Best club back then before being over taken by SPARTA PRAHA now just like in the city of MANCHESTER.

The two clubs are actually based in same city of CZECH REPUBLIC just like MANCHESTER UNITED AND MANCHESTER CITY in ENGLAND.

MODIFIED: SPARTA PRAHA AND SPARTA PRAGUE are actually the same club side.

I used to think they're two different teams initially.
you are still wrong. he plays for Slavia Prague not Sparta prague
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Blinkers: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2019
Kbs468:
That is Destiny for you.

Pathetic isn't it?

MODIFIED: SPARTA PRAHA AND SPARTA PRAGUE are actually the same club side.

I used to think they're two different teams initially.

Stop confusing yourself. Prague is the Latin translation of the Slavic term, Praha.

Borusssia (as in Borussia Dortmund and Borussia Mochengladbach) is the Latin name for the German term, Prussia which is the name of the region the clubs are based.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Ziel20: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2019
MOSKID55:
Naija players plenty ooooo.but them no the come home come play for naija

Just like Dennis of Club Brugge. Kid is good.
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Antoeni(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2019
Mr Audio must you Say it ,Let the boy say it himself, Or supposing the boy comes out tomorrow and say you are lying.
I don't know why all these Nigeria mumu celebrities will always Announce to the world once they Assist Anybody

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by sweetonugbu: 9:49am On Nov 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

What I have done for sowore, very few people can claim to have done that much. And we still ON

What have you done for yourself, your family & your community? Hiding under a blanket out of fear doesn't count
we're in a faceless forum so chill out,no need measuring dick.
Re: Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment by Paulo3ree(m): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2019
[quote author=sweetonugbu post=83814135][/quote]
That mug can do wonders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London / Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer / Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.