Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,719 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

Angry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry (1657 Views)

Angry Wife Beats Up Her Husband’s Mistress After Catching Them In Bed (photos) / Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry by Stevengerd(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2019
Don't pure you fault on him.
where person suppose sharp, if the person no sharp there, na the person problem.
Anything you wanna do in life, Act fast and be Proactive.

why didn't you first go and confirm the Tfare and give him feedback?

So why now pouring your fault on him.

This shit you did, was what made we break up with my Ex. I can't be in pains because of another person Nonchalant attitude.

1 Like

Re: Angry by Itsjare(f): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2019
Oreofepeters:
My dear calm down, we all know it's in the gene of every Nigerian girl to dump their so called soulmate when they are away and your guy is aware of that. The guy is just tryna avoid stories that touches the heart. Just tell him you are not going for nysc again and see how happy he would be.
Your girlfriend is yours when she's presently with you.
Once a girl go for nysc, the probability of fvcking male roomates is 50/50 even it doesn't exempt a married woman sef
Once you go, you go Abaddon am for another guy wey no get mouth odour and he knows. Abi no be u?

���... I can't stop laughing... D holy men who dosent do shit right... Una no dey leave na only woman... Mind u bout d mouth stuff we already talked and sort it... So don't bug... D holier than though kinda man
Re: Angry by Itsjare(f): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2019
24kmagic:

For a girlfriend that knows her guy's struggles, yet, keep expecting him to give her money, I don't know what words to describe such a girlfriend other than a bad, insensitive and parasitic girlfriend. Yea you're absolutely right, I don't have a relationship. I don't need a liability in my life, cos that's exactly what having a girlfriend means. My story is not on any relationship/romance section on any social media. I know that any penny I make is for myself only, not for me and one yeye thing. Like, I'm extremely free from all financial problems. Money for hair, money for tp, money for shoes, money for pad, money for everything. For what, sex? Nope, I can get sex without having to keep a liability in my life.

And thanks for the "stingy" compliment.
Go and work on that your yeye accent, it's annoying. It's allowed when speaking but not when typing.

Imagine... U wey no get accent... Odiegwu... Rubbish... We knw ur type.. Guess u lack understability of simple english... If u see wia I said I asked him for money in what I typed... Nkita
Re: Angry by 24kmagic: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2019
Itsjare:

Imagine... U wey no get accent... Odiegwu... Rubbish... We knw ur type.. Guess u lack understability of simple english... If u see wia I said I asked him for money in what I typed... Nkita

My type? What type is that?
"Understability", Seriously?
On the contrary, you're the one who lacks understanding of simple English. Did I say you asked him, madam graduate? I said you expected him to, just as you admitted in one of your replies. You didn't ask him, but of course you expected him to, because you have a vagina. And when he failed to give you the money, as expected, you denied him the one thing you can offer him, which is SEX.

Babe why na?
I de sure say na one yeye poly you finish from, coming here to form posh and Corper.

Just swerve biko

Don't quote me again.

Bye
Re: Angry by MrCork: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2019
Itsjare:
Don't knw if I shud stay mad at my bf or just take what he did as something any other person could do

Am suppose to be in nysc camp by now.. But due to some financial situation I couldn't... I told my bf everything... And he knew I was getting prepared but money ain't just flowing in like I expected... Nd my state of deployment isnt wia i can just hop up and leave at any time... To cut d story short... Last week Friday we both went to the market to get some little things I wil b needing in camp... And I stil brought up d issue of me missing camp wil b painful he never said anything he just said we shud get whatever we came to get and leave... We got home I still made mention of it and I was like since help ain't coming I wil differ my movement for stream 2... He still didn't say nothing... We made plans initially to go check different parks for prices of t-fare on saturday... So on Saturday morning he called and I told him we shudnt go since am not expecting money from anywhere to make d trip... He said it doesnt matter... Bit I told him I wil feel more sad if I just go to park and I knw I won't b going... He never even made mention of him having any plans of giving me d money... Saturday pass and Sunday... We were together on Sunday still didn't say noting... On monday too he didn't say a word... I was seeing my friends post and DAT got me sad nd so emotional... I cudnt control it any more and had to tell him how I felt... And I cudnt just believed what I heard

"He said he had d intention of giving me d money and since I refuse going to the park for enquiry he used the money for his friend wedding clothes"...

I felt like doing something stupid... Like I was thinking if he tot I read minds now... And he said I wud atleast go to d park first nd I was like I told u dis wil make me feel bad if I later didn't go and he said dats my own problem... I caused my not going myself

Ever since ystd I cudnt sleep... Jst thinking how on earth someone DAT claims he loves u cud choose clothes over u ...

Though I have been giving him attitide ever since ystd but I guess he hisnt seeing wjat he did wrong...

To make thing worse he his now asking me for sex... Even with d stupid thing he did... And I refused him and he his telling me he understood

Right now I feel like just quiting the relationship

Am confused

Am sorry for the long msg

Pls what to do cos am loosing my sanity

angry
Re: Angry by Itsjare(f): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
24kmagic:

My type? What type is that?
"Understability", Seriously?
On the contrary, you're the one who lacks understanding of simple English. Did I say you asked him, madam graduate? I said you expected him to, just as you admitted in one of your replies. You didn't ask him, but of course you expected him to, because you have a vagina. And when he failed to give you the money, as expected, you denied him the one thing you can offer him, which is SEX.

Babe why na?
I de sure say na one yeye poly you finish from, coming here to form posh and Corper.

Just swerve biko

Don't quote me again.

Bye
u wet graduate from Cambridge... Weldon... Mtcheeeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Working OnlyFans Hack or Premium Account Generator / Why Be Say Na Ugly Girls Dey Do Shakara Pass / HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.