Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out (1642 Views)

If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL / My First Short Film Coming This Weekend / Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by IamPlato(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2020
It's out you can check it out on YouTube now

Did every editing with a phone, although it was not easy because at some point the phone ran became slow and caused a little bit of a drag in the audio but I still had to carry on

More videos coming soon

By the way, I don't shoot comedy videos, I do mystery, horror, red pill, religion, action, adventure.

This guy is just starting out and I am going big soon

This particular video is educative and a little bit of a mystery twist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FiJjT-A1tE

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel

Please leave a comment on YouTube and subscribe... Thank you

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by IamPlato(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2020
Uyaiincomparabl adaibeku amatarasha analqueenluci husbandsnatcha sisterfire Pocohantas ishilove Dominique sexybbstar missyford31 vanida6 saintmary ubunja sisterfire lefulefu

Don't worry my next video will be better
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by JOACHINpedro: 7:11am On Oct 09, 2020
nice one bro. God bless your hustle
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by IamPlato(m): 8:08am On Oct 09, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
nice one bro.
God bless your hustle
thank you brother man. smiley
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by iTearHerToto: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2020
Couldn't even watch up to 4 secs

Pukes angry

2 Likes

Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
I love it. So lovely! You guys are gonna go places, keep it up!
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by IamPlato(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I love it. So lovely! You guys are gonna go places, keep it up!
thanks alot.
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by IamPlato(m): 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
bobokeshington:
NICE ONE BRO
thank you sir
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by IamPlato(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
subscribe to my YouTube channel for entertainment
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by Callertunez: 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
cool
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by IamPlato(m): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
More videos coming soon
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
God bless all hustler ,,,,,,❤️
Just know that one day hustle go pay✊

Just keep pushing,,,,,,,wink
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by Originalsly: 12:45am On Oct 11, 2020
Focus on your craft and forget the chest beating I'm going big soon. Dont count your chickens before they hatch.

On the film.... I found it interesting..... the story line was good... and flowed very well .....suspenseful in that I couldn't anticipate what was to happen next.... I loved the location ... think it was very good for the film... the shots and angles were pretty okay to me especially the random people in the background going about their business and unaware of the film shoot. The music was very appropriate .... and filtered in on point. The acting was very good.... like professional movie actors in that they act as if they are filmed by hidden camera... non dramatic unlike sooo many of our over dramatic Nollywood actors. Not saying it was perfect.... but very well done using only phone. No doubt... the talent is there.... both for story telling and filming. I'll say veryyyy good for a first time.
Ehmmm..... do me a favour... at 9:40 into the film.... the twin babes wearing matching green and white that enter the scene in the background... track then down and forward me their contact info.... I have something personal to tell them.
BTW... where was this shot?

1 Like

Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by Jacqueline22(f): 2:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Nice one so proud of you
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 11, 2020
This is wonderful.., I had to watch because you said it wasn’t a comedy skit!
Something different and it was top notch

Keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by IamPlato(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2020
Fact1:
God bless all hustler ,,,,,,❤️
Just know that one day hustle go pay✊

Just keep pushing,,,,,,,wink
Thank you smiley
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by IamPlato(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2020
Originalsly:
Focus on your craft and forget the chest beating I'm going big soon. Dont count your chickens before they hatch.

On the film.... I found it interesting..... the story line was good... and flowed very well .....suspenseful in that I couldn't anticipate what was to happen next.... I loved the location ... think it was very good for the film... the shots and angles were pretty okay to me especially the random people in the background going about their business and unaware of the film shoot. The music was very appropriate .... and filtered in on point. The acting was very good.... like professional movie actors in that they act as if they are filmed by hidden camera... non dramatic unlike sooo many of our over dramatic Nollywood actors. Not saying it was perfect.... but very well done using only phone. No doubt... the talent is there.... both for story telling and filming. I'll say veryyyy good for a first time.
Ehmmm..... do me a favour... at 9:40 into the film.... the twin babes wearing matching green and white that enter the scene in the background... track then down and forward me their contact info.... I have something personal to tell them.
BTW... where was this shot?
thank you so much bro...

About the chest beating I just wanted to feel positive grin

Thanks a lot

As for the girl, I don't know them bro grin I was busy shooting and dint notice.

How you take good sight babes wey dey pass? grin

Anyway, it was shot in badagry

1 Like

Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by IamPlato(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Nice one so proud of you
Jacque thanks mama. wink
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2020
IamPlato:
Thank you smiley

wink
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by Starboytwo(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2020
Id like a feature @iamplato...
Also what type of phone u used to shot this?
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by IamPlato(m): 11:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Starboytwo:
Id like a feature @iamplato... Also what type of phone u used to shot this?
hawaii
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by IamPlato(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Starboytwo:
Id like a feature @iamplato... Also what type of phone u used to shot this?
do You Stay In Badagry
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by Starboytwo(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2020
IamPlato:
do You Stay In Badagry
yeah around the axis, iyana isashi, agbara, ojo area i full ground... Consider me abeg,i love this kinda project...
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by IamPlato(m): 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Starboytwo:
yeah around the axis, iyana isashi, agbara, ojo area i full ground... Consider me abeg,i love this kinda project...
chat Me Up On Whatsapp 07045697380
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by IamPlato(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Coming Next "Emotional Manipulation" a Woman's Way Of Winning
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by Originalsly: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
IamPlato:

When is this dropping?
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by shellybee: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
IamPlato:
Follow this Sub
Promote yourself on Reddit and Quora
By the way....
Universal Sub whatever is BS

Some TIPS for yor YT Thumbnail and content
1. Dont use Italic fonts as text for your thumbnails. Mke it BOLD and BIG
2. Thumbnail lacks saturation and contrasting colours... Just create a new layer, ctrl+alt+shift+E that thumb on the new layer and then ctrl+U it to increase saturation.
3. try and get PhotoShop Mobile from the playstore or torrent it. Or just Get iMovie if you are using apple. very handy

bye

Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by BetWinners(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
I love this shot

Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by IamPlato(m): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
shellybee:

Follow this Sub
Promote yourself on Reddit and Quora
By the way....
Universal Sub whatever is BS

Some TIPS for yor YT Thumbnail and content
1. Dont use Italic fonts as text for your thumbnails. Mke it BOLD and BIG
2. Thumbnail lacks saturation and contrasting colours... Just create a new layer, ctrl+alt+shift+E that thumb on the new layer and then ctrl+U it to increase saturation.
3. try and get PhotoShop Mobile from the playstore or torrent it. Or just Get iMovie if you are using apple. very handy

bye
tanks A Lot For This. I Will Look Into it although Some Features On Youtube Are Not Visible On My Phone
Re: HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out by IamPlato(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
Originalsly:

When is this dropping?
i Will Be Shooting It This Week so By Next Week It Should Be Out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pals My Dick Is 8 Inches Long / Stop Calling We Attractive Guys Gay,it Not Making Sense!!! / Love And The Responsibilty Accompanied With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.