Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos (63872 Views)

Mob Overpowers Policemen, Kills Two, Injures Two Others In Edo / Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) / Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
Iceking1:

I sorry for this one, be like say life dun tire am.... no sivilian dead or alive can beat a trained soldier, not possible in anyway, except that's not a soldier.
Na wa for you o!
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by Kvngemmanuel: 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
obavalen:
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE

As i no see video for ur site.. na so adsense no go see money pay month end angry ediot girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by Nasa28(m): 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
No respect for our military again due to their actions.

Imagine soldiers fighting with a bloody civilian?
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by Blazebond(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
The headline is misleading,nobody was overpowered,the female soldiers where trying to take something from the civilian lady.
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by Awoo88: 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
Those diots thing that putting on army uniform gives them extra power. That was how a single dealt with four army personnel in ojoo Ibadan many years ago. Kicked the living day light out of four of them before taking off.
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by hybridblood07(m): 12:17am On Nov 07, 2019
Female soldiers don't go to battle field.
ziegurf:
Unorientend illiterate soldiers.....don't worry I'll send them sambisa jungle tomorrow morning
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by planetx: 12:17am On Nov 07, 2019
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by planetx: 12:31am On Nov 07, 2019
Iceking1:

I sorry for this one, be like say life dun tire am.... no sivilian dead or alive can beat a trained soldier, not possible in anyway, except that's not a soldier.
Keep on deceiving yourself.. Are soldiers bullet proof? Be grateful Nigeria is not a country with a gun culture, a lot of this power drunk soldiers would have been put six feet under.
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by meccuno: 2:20am On Nov 07, 2019
Iceking1:

when i was in school a student beat up a soldier live and direct. The only difference was that the boys dad had a very high rank. grin there is nothing special about our soldiers. They are not trained like their counterparts in the US. Many of them are weak.just that they have back up.
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by airbrush: 3:46am On Nov 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
Female soldiers....OP please add that

It's just weak women struggling with one another.

operation positive identification in progress
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by Goldencheese(m): 6:34am On Nov 07, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by WarriFirstBorn(m): 6:40am On Nov 07, 2019
Click bait. Anything just for us to click on the link. There is nowhere in the video where she was fighting the two soldiers. One of them was even separating them. She was dragging the horse whip with one of them while the other one was trying to separate them. And they didn't even fight. Just holding the horse whip.
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by Petmax: 7:21am On Nov 07, 2019
The real MVP grin grin

... I sell cheap and affordable data for all network
Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by beauty7: 7:37am On Nov 07, 2019
Iceking1:

I remember when my father use to supply the things that are used to make matches.

He had the contract then.

On one occassion,he was taking the things from Uyo to supply in Lagos.

Only he and the driver were inside the bus.

Somewhere in a thick forest in one of the Yoruba states,

they were stopped by 4 soldiers.

Something led to an argument which then led to a fight between the driver and the soldiers.

My father said that the man single-handedly beat the 4 soldiers and incapacitated them.

He escaped before reinforcement came.

It is not that there is no civilian that can beat up a soldier.

There are.

But the thing is that they have guns and can call for reinforcement.

That is why people fear them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos by ollygee2008(m): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2019
Hi guys, the lady in question must has written her will in her last wish. Anyway anyhow, I wish good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth / Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.