Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,975 members, 7,863,476 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Two Things You Need Most In Your Love Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Things You Need Most In Your Love Life (691 Views)

What Does Skinny Ladies Need Most? (very Interesting Screen Shoot) / Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady / What Does Ladies Need Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Things You Need Most In Your Love Life by Orikinla(m): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2010
Two things you need most to make your darling happy.

A very good heart to love and a very deep pocket to go places with her.
Love and money can move mountains.

Lest we forget, love includes having a good libido for love making. And money means regular income for your security.

You need love and money for your faith, health, strength and wealth.

Love is the bedrock of our faith in everything.
Love opens doors.
Money is the insurance of our faith in everything.

No money, no food, no house, no car, no church, no wife, no thing.
Even if you have it free now, you will surely pay later.
If money answers all things.
Love fulfills all things.

Re: Two Things You Need Most In Your Love Life by Rose254(f): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2010
well said,
Re: Two Things You Need Most In Your Love Life by gabriel4u(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2010
sure shocked shocked
Re: Two Things You Need Most In Your Love Life by onstelly(f): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2010
@poster love and money yes but haven't u seen a situation were, there is money yet d relationship didnt work out, wat happen to care, understanding, respect and tolerance
Re: Two Things You Need Most In Your Love Life by MrCork26: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2010
puuccci Plus Booobsi tongue
Re: Two Things You Need Most In Your Love Life by Omolola1(f): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2010
gbam!!
Re: Two Things You Need Most In Your Love Life by iice(f): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2010
Two things he needs for me is a sharp brain and a touch of crazy.
Re: Two Things You Need Most In Your Love Life by MrCork26: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2010
Omolola1, madam your picture is S00OOooooo  Sheexxxxy it makes me wannna: arise 0 compatrios!!! tongue
Re: Two Things You Need Most In Your Love Life by Omolola1(f): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2010
Now am calling so u better obey
Re: Two Things You Need Most In Your Love Life by 190: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2010
2 things i need in my life is

Naira and more Pounds sterling and even more pounds sterlings!!
Re: Two Things You Need Most In Your Love Life by Mygoldie(f): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2010
more money more problem, i want to be at the middle,not too rich not too poor, and i need LOVE too. cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Things You Need Most In Your Love Life by edlion57(m): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2010
dat ur ans na 4 wht a gal want.but we men only puzsy n pretty face.so
Re: Two Things You Need Most In Your Love Life by 190: 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2010
Mygoldie:

more money more problem, i want to be at the middle,not too rich not too poor, and i need LOVE too. cheesy cheesy

Hell NO

if more money would be more problem

let the money PACK in

I would sort the problems with money!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Gold Digging Or Cool / Why Do People Fail To Be Honest In Relationships? / Why guys have the right to slap women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.