Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady (7710 Views)

So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by falconey(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
The two things that must happened to that man who
went and sleep with a woman whom has aborted a baby before.

1. God must judge and punish that lady for the killing of
that innocent baby, and any punishment being given to
her by God will also go to that man who has slept with
her.

2. The blood of that man and that lady will unite together
and become one. And the aborted babe will be crying to
God for avenge. And whatsoever God decided to do to
that lady will also affect that man.
Men be careful and stop sleeping with ladies like dog.

http://9javibes.com/lifestyle-relationships/two-things-that-must-happen-to-you-if-you-sleep-with-a-lady-that-have-committed-abortion-before/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by mowah: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin ftc

2 Likes

Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by INTROVERT(f): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
i concur
Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by Dekatron(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by osec007(m): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
It will never be my portion#i dodge am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by DickDastardly(m): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
Misleading topic.
i have slept with a lot of ladies without knownig them canally.

5 Likes

Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by therealdeal10: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wat if dey dnt abort d baby

Wat will hapn??

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by peeparty(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
wicked...
Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by falconey(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
DickDastardly:
Misleading topic.

keep sleeping na my penis you dey use?
Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by gabazin080(m): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
Shit topic

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by IVORY2009(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
DickDastardly:
Misleading topic.
"Hell fire" here u come!
Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by PapiDShipCapt(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Which kind thread be this na? Abeg I dodge am x10
Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by falconey(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:
Which kind thread be this na? Abeg I dodge am x10

yeah its working!

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by PapiDShipCapt(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
What do u mean?
Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by zinachidi(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dekatron:
undecided
seconded.
Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by zinachidi(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
DickDastardly:
Misleading topic.

i believe u, ur moniker says it all
Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by naijaboiy: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Not Logical at all undecided

3 Likes

Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
falconey:
[/color]

her.

http://9javibes.com/lifestyle-relationships/two-things-that-must-happen-to-you-if-you-sleep-with-a-lady-that-have-committed-abortion-before/

Lalasticlala
what if I use condom will the blood still unite? tongue
falconey:
[color=#990000]

her.

Lalasticlala
what if I use condom will the blood still unite?

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by Pierocash(m): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Rubbish post.Hw does another person's sin Rob on another.
Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by NobleAky(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
Religious fanatics talking...God said this God said that: were you there when he said it? Common be practical for once

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
What if I had no clue she's done an abortion before?
Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by WIZGUY69(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
sad

what the f

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by jmoore(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hogwash!!!

Only those that got involved in the abortion process(plans and execution) are guilty of murder in God's eyes.

9javibes na bible? undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
That will be if and only if the foetus is older than 20 weeks.

BTW, warebout married couples who already have say 7 children?
Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by ailehwise(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
it seems everyone here is a victim.
Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
So me wey dey sleep with over 50 na die be my name
Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by falconey(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
So me wey dey sleep with over 50 na die be my name

brother......its never too late
Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by falconey(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
ailehwise:
it seems everyone here is a victim.

yes all of them

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by snoopdg(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
What about the Grl wt multiple guys N vice versa, na mercy dey us all, no saint n why is the guy particular about sex? What about other matters?
Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by proficienc(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bullcrap... Niggaz be forming holier than thou. If you straff or ever thought of Straffing then you'll go to hell fire. Nigerians or may I say Africans are too bleeping pretentious angry

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by Shebarh(f): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Falconey which Jesus enter you today
Re: Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady by Chanchit: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Four things must happen to this falconey for opening this thread.
1, He should be tied to a coconut tree
2, Then shot on the head
3, For opening this foolish thread and calling Lala he should be thrown into a river full of crocodiles. 4, For not having any bible verse to back up this rubbish his spirit should be admitted to hell!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Always Go For Big Booty And Ass. E Get Why / Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? / Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.