Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Need A Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Wife (1334 Views)

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Wife by Peterosky(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2019
funmisticqueen:
sweetie! I take no responsibility for your poor taste.

By the way, aren't you the scammer?
.Sweetheart you are just pretty. Don't mind that dump ass idiot.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife by Newguyhere: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2019
queef huffer undecided keep on deceiving her you hear undecided. You think she will give you pekus cause you are supporting her? sad
Peterosky:
Re: I Need A Wife by Peterosky(m): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2019
Newguyhere:
Beta simp undecided keep on deceiving her you hear undecided. You think she will give you pekus cause you are supporting her? sad
.See, you are not God.She didn't create herself. If there is anything I hate is what you are doing when you can never create a human being. When you tell someone that he or she is ugly, you are simply telling God that he is not a good creator. And besides, that girl is beautiful, nothing is wrong with her. For me supporting her because I want her kpekus, there would have been nothing wrong with that except that she is very far from me. So stop being an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2019
Peterosky:
.See, you are not God.She didn't create herself. If there is anything I hate is what you are doing when you can never create a human being. When you tell someone that he or she is ugly, you are simply telling God that he is not a good creator. And besides, that girl is beautiful, nothing is wrong with her. For me supporting her because I want her kpekus, there would have been nothing wrong with that except that she is very far from me. So stop being an idiot.
God bless you for this comment!!
I just wanna remind you that that boy you quoting is 19 years old!!! He trolls for living!!!
Nairaland is the only place he catches fun because his life is boring offline!!!
In fact he is mentally unstable,someone that open a thread nd ask question,he will nw use his alternate moniker to comment on same thread saying the exact opposite just to degrade Nigerian woman!!! Incase he reply you just ignore him!!!
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 08, 2019
Smh
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Most of the guys are quite ugly on this forum too, that's why most don't dare post their pics. By the way, post your pics,let us if you are fine enough.

I bash broke men for fun.
Please stop replying those stupid kids!!! Only if you knew those monster looking behind that account then you will thank your God!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2019
Peterosky:
Thank you dearcheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2019
J111333:
Chai, the dude in that your picture is confused like which dafuq is mine? cheesy

Oga I need a wife, you'll be shocked that some of the ladies you've had flings with might make better wives than the imaginary fair lady you're seeking here.
exactly
Re: I Need A Wife by Peterosky(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
Pettyprincess2:

God bless you for this comment!!
I just wanna remind you that that boy you quoting is 19 years old!!! He trolls for living!!!
Nairaland is the only place he catches fun because his life is boring offline!!!
In fact he is mentally unstable,someone that open a thread nd ask question,he will nw use his alternate moniker to comment on same thread saying the exact opposite just to degrade Nigerian woman!!! Incase he reply you just ignore him!!!
.Thanks dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE The Girl Who Gave Birth At The Age Of 5. / Pictures Of ‘precious Teya’, Zimbabwean Woman Caught R@ping A 13 Year Old Boy Go / Nairaland Help A Brother In Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.