Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Need A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Wife (1319 Views)

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Wife by needmarriage(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
Had to open a new account to do this. Been on this forum for over a decade.

I am tired of sleeping around, tired of hanging out with unserious girls with whom I know I can never cross the Rubicon.

I am in my early thirties and need a lady to begin a serious relationship with, hoping to lead to marriage.

NOTE: I am not a rich dude, I am just OK. At least I can take care of all the bills, feed a wife and one child comfortably.

What I need:
*I am not aesthetically much appealing, tho I am not ugly either, so to complement my average looks, I need a beautiful tall fair lady. I have this soft spot for dem light skinned babes.

*I am kinda sapiosexual. I want an intelligent lady.

*Social and gregarious, a natural people person.

Yeah, thats all I need. I will discover other things as we go on with friendship.

Ladies, note that the fact that you show interest does not make you cheap and I wont and will never take or see you as such. Who knows, we might just click finely.

I will be waiting for your DM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Wife by greatnaija01: 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
needmarriage:

I am tired of sleeping around, tired of hanging out with unserious girls with whom I know I can never cross the Rubicon.

I am in my early thirties and need a lady to begin a serious relationship with, hoping to lead to marriage.

NOTE: I am not a rich dude, I am just OK. At least I can take care of all the bills, feed a wife and one child comfortably.

What I need:
*I am not aesthetically much appealing, tho I am not ugly either, so to complement my average looks, I need a beautiful tall fair lady. I have this soft spot for dem light skinned babes.

Yeah, thats all I need. I will discover other things as we go on with friendship.

Ladies, note that the fact that you show interest does not make you cheap and I wont and will never take or see you as such. Who knows, we might just click finely.

I feel you should go to a matchmaking agency.... THIS FORUM IS REALLY NOT THE BEST for your request sir.
Re: I Need A Wife by iRepNaija1: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
Serious question: how would a tall, beautiful, light-skinned woman compliment you if you've admitted you're not aesthetically pleasing? Don't you know women wants handsome or cute to look at every morning?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Wife by generationz(f): 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
@ needmarriage

I thought your fellow guys here always say it is very easy for a man to get the woman of his dreams once he has money? grin grin grin

Aren't GOOD women supposed to fall at your feet when money dey (in timayas voice) grin

Warriss going on gangan grin

Is it that you don't have money or you are just I'm serious?

Why can't you pick from all the girls you've been sleeping with?

Oh, they are not good enough for you ba?

What is the guarantee that the next lady you meet wouldn't fall into that category of "unserious" since making up your mind is so difficult.

For every lady that wants to apply, just note that there is a huge Caveat on op's post. The op hasn't told us what the real problem is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Wife by midnighter(f): 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
So dark girls are disqualified already! Hm

How does a pretty lady complement being "average"...an "average" guy is complimented by an "average" woman...

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
needmarriage:

What I need:

i don't understand why fairly used guys think they're entitled to fine women.

This is male depravity at its peak

You dont sound worthy of A tall, fine fair woman

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=generationz post=83806327]

@ needmarriage

I thought your fellow guys here always say it is very easy for a man to get the woman of his dreams once he has money? grin grin grin

Aren't GOOD women supposed to fall at your feet when money dey (in timayas voice) grin

Warriss going on gangan grin

Is it that you don't have money or you are just I'm serious?

Why can't you pick from all the girls you've been sleeping with?

Oh, they are not good enough for you ba?

What is the guarantee that the next lady you meet wouldn't fall into that category of "unserious" since making up your mind is so difficult.

For every lady that wants to apply, just note that there is a huge Caveat on op's post. The op hasn't told us what the real problem is.[/quote] probably has an STD
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 07, 2019
Á grin
Re: I Need A Wife by slimjohn2k5: 12:11am On Nov 07, 2019
Anyone looking for a guy or lady online, church, singles serminar is not serious.
Ladies watch your back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Wife by Originalsly: 12:13am On Nov 07, 2019
I can connect you. Fair Black woman?.... naturally fair?.... toned?...or bleached? ... and how tall is tall?.... if you be dwarf then I guarantee all the babes would be tall. Lightweight?...medium weight?....or you prefer the jiggy boneless type? ... must she be balanced?... as in heavy breasted and a behind to counter balance? Bro...give more details.... this kind search needs lots of filtering.
Re: I Need A Wife by generationz(f): 12:23am On Nov 07, 2019
[quote author=funmisticqueen post=83806570][/quote]

shocked shocked shocked

Another angle. grin
Re: I Need A Wife by LadySarah: 12:32am On Nov 07, 2019
Ndi ''wife dey everywhere''crew,how is the search going?
You should have wifed one of Those You were fooling around with.
Confused huh?

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 07, 2019
LadySarah:
Ndi ''wife dey everywhere''crew,how is the search going?
You should have wifed one of Those You were fooling around with.
Confused huh?
Chai, the dude in that your picture is confused like which dafuq is mine? cheesy

Oga I need a wife, you'll be shocked that some of the ladies you've had flings with might make better wives than the imaginary fair lady you're seeking here.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife by saasala(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
Weyrey leleyi o. After you don waste some girls you come here come dey type rubbish looking for an angel.

Thunder fire you bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
cheesy.........

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
Another chop and clean mouth tactics. Women no dey ur church eh
Re: I Need A Wife by Newguyhere: 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
undecided people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones undecided
I can't believe you are actually this confident to bash him considering the way you look sad
Smh
funmisticqueen:
i don't understand why fairly used guys think they're entitled to fine women.

This is male depravity at its peak

You dont sound worthy of A tall, fine fair woman

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Newguyhere:
undecided people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones undecided
I can't believe you are actually this confident to bash him considering the way you look sad
Smh
excuse me?! I walk the talk sweetie.
Re: I Need A Wife by flokii: 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
You're not aesthetically appealing, not ugly and you are not rich.. but you're sapiosexual abi?

Lemme reserve my comment.. I wish you luck!
Re: I Need A Wife by Newguyhere: 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
no call me 'sweetie' abeg sad seeing the face making such comments disgusts me.
no offense.
funmisticqueen:
excuse me?! I walk the talk sweetie.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
Newguyhere:
no offense.
sweetie! I take no responsibility for your poor taste.

By the way, aren't you the scammer?

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife by AfroKnight: 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
You must be really shy for you to come to an anonymous forum to seek a wife. cheesy

Shey beta wife dey NL like dis? Na the “other” ones full here, dey make noise up and down.
Re: I Need A Wife by Newguyhere: 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
poor taste!!! Lmao grin So because I publicly called you out on how undesirable you look, that makes me have poor taste abi? sad. I know you know deep down that my comments are true undecided. Once again, no offense. I'm just stating the obvious. grin cheesy
funmisticqueen:
sweetie! I take no responsibility for your poor taste.

By the way, aren't you the scammer?
Re: I Need A Wife by ibkonekt(m): 4:06am On Nov 08, 2019
Newguyhere:
poor taste!!! Lmao grin So because I publicly called you out on how undesirable you look, that makes me have poor taste abi? sad. I know you know deep down that my comments are true undecided. Once again, no offense. I'm just stating the obvious. grin cheesy

Its true, the funmisticqueen is not pleasing to look at
Re: I Need A Wife by Oreofepeters: 4:30am On Nov 08, 2019
ibkonekt:

The fact is, most girls on this forum are fvcking ugly and ain't nobody here good for a wife material, they are the ones who are quick to bash men. Who knows maybe insulting men brings relief to their life. Don't know why that bro came here seeking for a wife sha

He fvcked up
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 08, 2019
Newguyhere:
like i said, you have poor taste and I don't blame you for that.

Besides, what you don't know is that I am considered quite a desirable catch in my area, by the way, post your pics let us see if you even have the qualifications to call me undesirable.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 08, 2019
Oreofepeters:
The fact is, most girls on this forum are fvcking ugly and ain't nobody here good for a wife material, they are the ones who are quick to bash men. Who knows maybe insulting men brings relief to their life. Don't know why that bro came here seeking for a wife sha

He fvcked up
Some of the guys are unpleasing to the eye on this forum too, that's why most don't dare post their pics. By the way, post your pics,let us if you are fine enough.

I bash broke men for fun.
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 08, 2019
ibkonekt:

neither are you

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife by BilltheDON(m): 6:27am On Nov 08, 2019
Okay... I will ask Sister Nkechi

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife by Newguyhere: 7:56am On Nov 08, 2019
I initially didn't even want to say anything sef; (I mean what's my f**king business with an undesirable looking thot grin) but she had it coming when she started to bash the poor dude.For christs sake, some thots can be so dumb undecidedyou know deep down say you no fine and yet you dey bash/bodyshame(albeit implicitly) another person undecided
ibkonekt:

Re: I Need A Wife by Oreofepeters: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Most of the guys are quite ugly on this forum too, that's why most don't dare post their pics. By the way, post your pics,let us if you are fine enough.

I bash broke men for fun.
It's the duty of a girl to look beautiful it's not compulsory a man must be handsome. That's why the rich ones waste millions of dollars on top cosmetic surgery every year just to look beautiful.
Ever wondered how the ugliest man on Earth got wife for himself? Has the ugliest woman on Earth married yet? As short as Shatta bandle is, ever wondered how he fvck only pretty girls? Is he handsome?
It's a rule of nature, no matter how ugly a guy is, he will surely get a beautiful wife for himself.

Btw My pic is there already no need to post any other
Re: I Need A Wife by Peterosky(m): 9:06am On Nov 08, 2019
Newguyhere:
no offense.
.Can you stop this childishness? That girl is OK.She is pretty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubunja Miseducation: Is Chosen Is The Best Of Ubunja Miseducation. / I Found Love In A Strange Place / Why Do Nigerian Men Have Dirty Eyes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.