Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

Lagos State Fire Service Did Not Use Buckets To Quench The Balogun Market Fire. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Fire Service Did Not Use Buckets To Quench The Balogun Market Fire. (17302 Views)

Anambra State Fire Service(photos) / Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Fire Service Did Not Use Buckets To Quench The Balogun Market Fire. by JoseRaji(m): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
justtoodark:

and why was he tryin to quench fire with a bucket....??

nigerians normaly dont try....

See question... If you reall want an answer, you can look for him and ask him na.
Re: Lagos State Fire Service Did Not Use Buckets To Quench The Balogun Market Fire. by bilulu(m): 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
somehow:
He pointed out what the man isn't

you can help us with the identity if you can
Thought you said he revealed the man’s identity. Like I said that uniform looks like that of road safety. Until you ve a counter claim..... shut dat mouth up
Re: Lagos State Fire Service Did Not Use Buckets To Quench The Balogun Market Fire. by somehow: 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
I thought I was conversing with a lady with home training.

Firstly, what would a road safety be doing on a high building?
Secondly, he already stated what the man may likely be but I won't dignify you with listing what he assumed him to be but the man is CERTAINLY not a firefighter.

Naptu2 does not work for the fire service, the government nor you, so he does not own you any answer neither do I but your myopic view won't let you get the point he raised in his comment.

Now have a nice night and let's end this here.
bilulu:

Thought you said he revealed the man’s identity. Like I said that uniform looks like that of road safety. Until you ve a counter claim..... shut dat mouth up
Re: Lagos State Fire Service Did Not Use Buckets To Quench The Balogun Market Fire. by naptu2: 4:18am On Nov 08, 2019
Exchange

Re: Lagos State Fire Service Did Not Use Buckets To Quench The Balogun Market Fire. by naptu2: 4:53am On Nov 08, 2019
somehow:
I thought I was conversing with a lady with home training.

Firstly, what would a road safety be doing on a high building?
Secondly, he already stated what the man may likely be but I won't dignify you with listing what he assumed him to be but the man is CERTAINLY not a firefighter.

Naptu2 does not work for the fire service, the government nor you, so he does not own you any answer neither do I but your myopic view won't let you get the point he raised in his comment.

Now have a nice night and let's end this here.

You should know that there are people that do not deserve a response. That's why I did not respond to her post.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Fire Service Did Not Use Buckets To Quench The Balogun Market Fire. by somehow: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2019
naptu2:

You should know that there are people that do not deserve a response. That's why I did not respond to her post.

Okay sir
Re: Lagos State Fire Service Did Not Use Buckets To Quench The Balogun Market Fire. by MasterJayJay: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
You can see how some of the mods are being so foolish because they support Tinubu.

You are making excuses here but you put that of Anambra on front-page. Which type of foolish hypocrisy is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Rewards LASU's Best Graduating Student, Olaniyi Olawale With N10m / Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu / Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.