Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

My Husband Wants Me To Have Sex With His Brother - Nigerian Woman Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Wants Me To Have Sex With His Brother - Nigerian Woman Cries Out (5294 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' / Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Wants Me To Have Sex With His Brother - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by tellonos(m): 4:18am On Nov 07, 2019
Kayode and Yemisi met at a friend's birthday party in 2017. Kayode was 38 and Yemisi was 36 years old at the time. Both were in other relations when they first met but flirty.

On the first night they met at the birthday bash, they decided to throw away their home training as the had a wild kiss and other flirtatious acts. They had mad fun and very exciting meeting each other.

Towards the end of the party, they had a chat and discussed what they feel for each other. Their only barrier was their relationships at the time. They agreed on ending their relationships with their partners. A few weeks later, they were done with their partners and everything became perfect for them.

Kayode is a very attentive lover and loyal to his woman, Yemisi. He does not look at other women and never had interest in any other woman since he met Yemisi.

They got married in 2018 after dating for a year. Kayode works as a Sales Executive in one of the FGMC companies in Lagos. Yemisi is working with an Insurance Company.

It is an understatement to say both Kayode and Yemisi are sex freak. They have sex at least four times daily. They had once gone on a marathon and did eight rounds in a single day.

Kayode does seize every opportunity to tell Yemisi beautiful woman she is and never stopped telling everyone around them how lucky he is to have found a woman so beautiful and compartible as his wife, Yemisi. Some times, Kayode would ask Yemisi to take few days off work to enable them have time together.

Things, however, began to move south when Kayode was involved in an accident in March 2019. It was a fatal accident that recorded multiple casualties. Kayode survived the accident but had a spinal cord injury that affected his manhood. This has been a very difficult situation for Yemisi.

They don't have kids yet. Kayode is now impotent. She is confused. She loves Kayode so much that she is ready to continue loving him without cheating on him. However, she is now addicted to sex. She has bought intimacy gadget of different sizes and purposes. She is trying hard not to look outside.

Yemisi is now 38 years old. There is pressure from her family and friends to ask for divorce and move on. Pointing that she is getting older and having a child is important. She refused. She still believes in a miracle.

Two weeks ago, Kayode called Yemisi to have a discussion. He used the opportunity to reecho his love and affection for her. He does not want Yemisi to leave his life. He wants a baby from Yemisi, way possible and affordable.

Continue from link below

http:///s79fa723191106en_ng

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have Sex With His Brother - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by alonzoiv(m): 4:26am On Nov 07, 2019
Nkan be

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have Sex With His Brother - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by kenodrill: 4:33am On Nov 07, 2019
Continue with your fairytale.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have Sex With His Brother - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by micimmortal01: 7:04am On Nov 07, 2019
Your husband na from benue?

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have Sex With His Brother - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by tellonos(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2019
micimmortal01:
Your husband na from benue?

He is not from Benue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have Sex With His Brother - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by SalafRider(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2019
Toh make dem separate na

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have Sex With His Brother - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by MrCuteking(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2019
Zobo
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have Sex With His Brother - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Small080(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
I don't have time to read this story. ... is too long for me but your husband is crazy oh, wait is he mad?
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have Sex With His Brother - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by tellonos(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
Why comment on what you did not read?
Small080:
I don't have time to read this story. ... is too long for me but your husband is crazy oh, wait is he mad?
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have Sex With His Brother - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by fireback: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
Since you don't want to post it here. I will continue the story for you...
So, one night kayode called yemisi and said there's something I want to tell you. Yemisi said "please continue am all ears". Then kayode began to cry, he cried so tay yemisi join him they both cried their eyes out. Guess what, unknown to kayode yemisi was already two months pregnant. After the cry, kayode managed to pour out his mind and said "I don't know how you will feel but I must say what I want to say" you already know my condition and I don't want to loose. Please I don't want you to feel bad, I simply want you have a baby from any of my family members, my brother especially. Then his wife yemisi gave him the shock of his life. She told him that she's already pregnant, although not for him but...
If you want me to continue. Let me hear you say hi.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have Sex With His Brother - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Small080(m): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2019
tellonos:
Why comment on what you did not read?
base on the headline .....
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have Sex With His Brother - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by HOPELESSNESS: 10:22am On Nov 09, 2019
z
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have Sex With His Brother - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by tellonos(m): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
If you don't read this story, you won't appreciate why the woman is in a dilemma. Please read the complete story.

tellonos:
Kayode and Yemisi met at a friend's birthday party in 2017. Kayode was 38 and Yemisi was 36 years old at the time. Both were in other relations when they first met but flirty.

On the first night they met at the birthday bash, they decided to throw away their home training as the had a wild kiss and other flirtatious acts. They had mad fun and very exciting meeting each other.

Towards the end of the party, they had a chat and discussed what they feel for each other. Their only barrier was their relationships at the time. They agreed on ending their relationships with their partners. A few weeks later, they were done with their partners and everything became perfect for them.

Kayode is a very attentive lover and loyal to his woman, Yemisi. He does not look at other women and never had interest in any other woman since he met Yemisi.

They got married in 2018 after dating for a year. Kayode works as a Sales Executive in one of the FGMC companies in Lagos. Yemisi is working with an Insurance Company.

It is an understatement to say both Kayode and Yemisi are sex freak. They have sex at least four times daily. They had once gone on a marathon and did eight rounds in a single day.

Kayode does seize every opportunity to tell Yemisi beautiful woman she is and never stopped telling everyone around them how lucky he is to have found a woman so beautiful and compartible as his wife, Yemisi. Some times, Kayode would ask Yemisi to take few days off work to enable them have time together.

Things, however, began to move south when Kayode was involved in an accident in March 2019. It was a fatal accident that recorded multiple casualties. Kayode survived the accident but had a spinal cord injury that affected his manhood. This has been a very difficult situation for Yemisi.

They don't have kids yet. Kayode is now impotent. She is confused. She loves Kayode so much that she is ready to continue loving him without cheating on him. However, she is now addicted to sex. She has bought intimacy gadget of different sizes and purposes. She is trying hard not to look outside.

Yemisi is now 38 years old. There is pressure from her family and friends to ask for divorce and move on. Pointing that she is getting older and having a child is important. She refused. She still believes in a miracle.

Two weeks ago, Kayode called Yemisi to have a discussion. He used the opportunity to reecho his love and affection for her. He does not want Yemisi to leave his life. He wants a baby from Yemisi, way possible and affordable.

Continue from link below

http:///s79fa723191106en_ng
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have Sex With His Brother - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Allsingles: 6:32am On Nov 10, 2019
fireback:
Since you don't want to post it here. I will continue the story for you...
So, one night kayode called yemisi and said there's something I want to tell you. Yemisi said "please continue am all ears". Then kayode began to cry, he cried so tay yemisi join him they both cried their eyes out. Guess what, unknown to kayode yemisi was already two months pregnant. After the cry, kayode managed to pour out his mind and said "I don't know how you will feel but I must say what I want to say" you already know my condition and I don't want to loose. Please I don't want you to feel bad, I simply want you have a baby from any of my family members, my brother especially. Then his wife yemisi gave him the shock of his life. She told him that she's already pregnant, although not for him but...
If you want me to continue. Let me hear you say hi.

So who is responsible for the pregnancy?
Re: My Husband Wants Me To Have Sex With His Brother - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by dangotesmummy: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Smh

It's a pity what naija men and women have made of marriages this days.

Violent and lack of self controlled men and pretentious women keeping up appearances with subservient older generation mothers who have raised indulgent,toxic, entitled and unreasonable sons

(1) (Reply)

18 Year Old Boy Celebrates His Pregnant Girlfriend On Facebook / Share How You Escaped Being Raped / I Am Tired Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.