Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? (8672 Views)

Short Nigerian Superhero-themed Film ‘oya: Rise Of The Orisas’ / What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? / Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by Makamiyaki(m): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2007
word
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by italonaija: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2007
in the morning is an okada man , grin
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by amaikama(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2007
Alright! you guys want a super hero right! check this out.

Name:- Naija Punisher

Fighting: 1)Punish the looter's
2) Omo nile's
3) Erran politician's
4) Armed robber's
5) Rapist's
6)Drug baron's
7) 419niner's
cool Assassin's

9)Kidnapper's
10) Petty thief's

I tell you, the list are endless. if you want some crime fighting super hero. you got your man:

angry angry angry

NAIJA PUNISHER

All other features will fall in place when he is given the chance to do what he is assigned to do.
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by TCUBE(m): 6:27am On Jun 24, 2007
HE /she will always be late grin shocked
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by iice(f): 6:47am On Jun 24, 2007
grin grin grin
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by MP007(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2007
EXACTLY , A nigerian super hero will always be late, african time forever, cant imagine superman saying "sorry am late", naija superhero no go get shame,
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by amaikama(m): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2007
I disagree with his / her lateness. if you are always late that does not mean our superhero will be. remember, they all have a super natural ability to do super natural things and lateness is not one of it.

please, don't condemn someone we all have not seeing in action.
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by PoDeep(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2007
He'll be called "HIPHOP", hustle and get money by day and slay wack mcs by night. . . In rap battles!!

Don't mind me, I'm just fkn wit yall. Lol.
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by PoDeep(m): 11:03am On Jun 25, 2007
He'll be called "HIPHOP", hustle and get money by day and slay wack mcs by night. . . In rap battles!!

Don't mind me, I'm just fkn wit yall. Lol.
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by johnnygan(m): 3:24am On Jun 27, 2007
@ po deep
I never came across this heh. A Nigerian super hero.
I think baba iyabo can fit the scene.
Now lets see what i'd call him.
Dick-Farmer.
With all the corruption for and against, ah! What a role indeed.
How i wish i could paste a drawin of OBJ's cartoon! He'd look a real monkey lookin fitted with a hoe, axe and a cutlass
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by johnnygan(m): 3:28am On Jun 27, 2007
Please save naija from hunger and starvation. Who could be better at doing that if not OBJ?
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by djcrucifix(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2007
[color=#770077][/color] hmm, lemme seee, undecided, the guy will be wearing agbada and his whole body will br covered in charms, he wont be able to fly but he will be able to teleport himself using a comlex word, his arch nemesis will probably be an hausa or igbo man who drinks cow blood for his powers and the super hero's weak spot will be amala and ewedu soup. grin
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by chinwikika(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2007
a monkey like obj grin grin cheesy
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by chinwikika(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2007
a typical village principal in 1977 kiss[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by tayoccu(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2007
once upon a time there was A nigerian super hero,what was his name? ,
, yeah now i remember, his name was captain africa.
don't know what happned to him.
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by princesa(f): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2007
one fine bobo to take my haert away
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by tayoccu(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2007
Naija superhero?
tall slim, and damn sexy like Aisha & Bolanle (pandora)
fearless like S.I.E.G.E (pandora)
awesome like Ale (pandora)

or hard core like the dudes in dark edge (IC)

there are lots and lots of others, you ought to av visited the cora fair, I say thight comics there, tight enough to rival D.C and marvel.
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by tayoccu(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2007
visit
www.icstudios.org
and
www.pandoracomics.com

those dudes are good.
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by Wordsmith(m): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2007
How can one get their comics apart from getting to Ikoyi or someth'ng? I've tried contacting Pandora all to no avail. Those 2 comic companies need some PR in they lives. . .
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by filani(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2007
hello am new to nairaland an stumbled on the site  today and liked what i saw ,anyways i agree dat a standard naija hero needs not be clad in multi colored spandex but should have an array on clothes dat have a distinct african touch , hi tech is not so much our thing but supernatural themes will work well for us.
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by dejahvu(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2008
nuhu ribadu is a super hero
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by OpeLovely(f): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2008
A big belly because of the consumption of too much carbohydrates,
foul mouth, and will blab stuff like "You will go to jail for your crime".
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by Iyineda(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2011
Try Idie Okonkwo, a Nigerian mutant from X-Men Generation Hope.
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by Vieira(m): 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2011
Iyineda:

Try Idie Okonkwo, a Nigerian mutant from X-Men Generation Hope.

I wish she was written with more Confidence, we naija people are not that insecure.

(also why did they change her to Ibo, I am sure she was first located in Oyo town?)
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by Iyineda(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2011
Vieira:

I wish she was written with more Confidence, we naija people are not that insecure.

(also why did they change her to Ibo, I am sure she was first located in Oyo town?)

Idie is from the fictional city of "Oyo" in Delta State (South South).

And she is only 14 and murdered both her parents because she couldn't control her supernatural ice and fire powers. Of course you'd expect her to be insecure.
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by Vieira(m): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2011
Iyineda:

Idie is from the fictional city of "Oyo" in Delta State (South South).

And she is only 14 and murdered both her parents because she couldn't control her supernatural ice and fire powers. Of course you'd expect her to be insecure.

That is just bad research. Why would you create a fictional city with the same name as an actual city? Plus give it a yoruba name but place it in Ibo territory? Quick use of wikipedia should have been able to supply a real ibo town to use.
Anyway a minor gripe.

But in terms of her attitude, it goes beyond her tragic origins. Her reaction to Kitty because she is not married but having sex is too extreme for a nigerian even a born again one.
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by Febian60: 12:29am On Aug 20, 2012
C'mon guys u can do better. Here's mine,during the Nigerian civil war,the govt seeked a way to destroy the biafran side once and for all. They call on Dr. Tive James Ola,a nigerian who spent 12 yrs abroad studying biological chemistry. He brings his researches home and tests it on several nigerian soldier but fails. A platoon is attacked left with 1 survival. James injects the dying soldier giving him super strength,speed,stamina,regenaration,high intelligence and athletic ability nd eternal youth. However,due to the attack he looses his memory and is manipulated by the govt. Unknown 2 dem,d biafran made a super soldier but both are flawed. Heating up in 6 hrs nd quick to anger...watch out for conclusion.
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by Nickkohlin: 12:59am On Aug 23, 2012
I have watched nigerian superhero Tv show. Its a animated tv show. I like this show.
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
[size=18pt]Garri Man.[/size] grin grin
Re: What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? by naijacgi: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2012
a naija super hero would be the type that will save people
during the flood at lokoja and also during the bombings
at various part of the country. he my fly, disappear, or flash forward.that's my story though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Caught On Camera “doing It” Right Inside The Classroom / Kenny And D-1: Boring! / OJUJU Movie Trailer- A C.J Obasi Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.