Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season (22074 Views)

Pinnick: I’m A Soldier, I’ll Stay Till End Of My Tenure / Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez / Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by kevotek1000(m): 8:28am On Nov 07, 2019
Nobody is talking about replacing barca coach. Valverde is not needed anymore. I just can't for his sack
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by scave(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2019
I wish him success with those talent there, he will do exploit

1 Like

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Realfrankie(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2019
From frying pan to fire
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Scofieldgee(m): 9:10am On Nov 07, 2019
Wenger is a good choice,they should leave alegri for man u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by kokomilala(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2019
I restrained from commenting on this earlier, but my love for this genius would not allow me .When he left Monaco around late 1995, Bayern had arranged for him to come take over.Interestingly, however, Wenger opted for the Far East,Japan and took over at Nagoya Grampus.Before his friend and former Arsenal Board Vice Chairman, David Dean ,persuaded him to join the red and white of London.So,it's been about 23 yrs they've been chasing him.
The prospects are nothing but eye-watering: the array of stars at the Bavaria now would just make us savour jogo bonito again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by arukwe123(m): 9:31am On Nov 07, 2019
voltron14:

Not trying to go personal but compare your life with Dangote.
if you don't have anything to say why don't you stfu. have you checked yours first?
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by voltron14: 9:34am On Nov 07, 2019
arukwe123:
if you don't have anything to say why don't you stfu. have you checked yours first?

You are angry because you know your result.

grin

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by marksleek25: 9:35am On Nov 07, 2019
setobaba:
let me just stay away from Munich for now on any ticket
grin ; u cracked me up big time!!!
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by arukwe123(m): 9:39am On Nov 07, 2019
voltron14:

You are angry because you know your result.

grin
mumu. we were talking about pochettino suddenly you went personal. its obvious you have empty head upstairs. and fyi I am ok with my life. I may not be rich as dangote (of course I am just a student) but I am satisfied with what I have.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Zimzy(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2019
Sooner than you think
Ololanla:
and when is someone else going to replace Buhari?? When exactly
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by PennywysCares(m): 9:54am On Nov 07, 2019
sotall:
This man should retire in peace
Arsen wenger is not bad coach at least not as bad as unai emery
That guy is dumb

1 Like

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Bimpe29: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2019
Wenger has the tenacity but the age might be his weakness.

I wish him all the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by jboycrb(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2019
Ololanla:

June 12 , 2023
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by voltron14: 10:09am On Nov 07, 2019
arukwe123:
mumu. we were talking about pochettino suddenly you went personal. its obvious you have empty head upstairs. and fyi I am ok with my life. I may not be rich as dangote (of course I am just a student) but I am satisfied with what I have.

I think Pochettino would say the same.

For your information, many students have invented and become wealthy whilst in school.

For you, only a trophy makes you successful. In the same vein, you not being an inventor and wealthy whilst schooling should make you a failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Marvieduke(f): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
if he handles you, na that time your body go tell you

I swear na him go run.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by arukwe123(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2019
voltron14:

I think Pochettino would say the same.

For your information, many students have invented and become wealthy whilst in school.

For you, only a trophy makes you successful. In the same vein, you not being an inventor and wealthy whilst schooling should make you a failure.
oga you are confused. next time type less and use your brain more.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by voltron14: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2019
arukwe123:
oga you are confused. next time type less and use your brain more.

You are pained.

You don't like the comparison.

But you like to name others.

Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by arukwe123(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2019
voltron14:

You are pained.

You don't like the comparison.

But you like to name others.

Hypocrite.
eh ya! and I am sure you are a man above 40yrs of age. Truly a fool at 40 is a fool forever. So the primary aim of going to school is to be wealthy. Not to be learned.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by voltron14: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2019
arukwe123:
eh ya! and I am sure you are a man above 40yrs of age. Truly a fool at 40 is a fool forever. So the primary aim of going to school is to be wealthy. Not to be learned.

Learned at what?

Did you make first class?

Shouldn't we adjudge you to be a failure in that case?

I know you would respond but I am certain I have taught you that difficult lesson.

Failures are often the first to label others.

1 Like

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by arukwe123(m): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2019
voltron14:

Learned at what?

Did you make first class?

Shouldn't we adjudge you to be a failure in that case?

I know you would respond but I am certain I have taught you that difficult lesson.

Failures are often the first to label others.
so if you don't make first class you are not learned. I don't know I was talking to a slow poke. pls don't mention me again.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2019
Authoreety:
Guess he will now change his name to BAYERNE WENGER

grin
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by bluecircle470: 11:04am On Nov 07, 2019
Ololanla:

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by voltron14: 11:14am On Nov 07, 2019
arukwe123:
so if you don't make first class you are not learned. I don't know I was talking to a slow poke. pls don't mention me again.

So if you don't win a trophy you are a failure?

I know someone who isn't very sharp when he doesn't know the consequence of his statement.

Don't be slow.

1 Like

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by LEGACYANTHONY24: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2019
Please, Only *legally married husband / wife* has the right to complain of cheating and not two fornicating *BF & GF*

Click on the link to watch this cheating earthquake from Legacy Antony..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdITwOLSxdM
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by arukwe123(m): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2019
voltron14:

So if you don't win a trophy you are a failure?

I know someone who isn't very sharp when he doesn't know the consequence of his statement.

Don't be slow.
you are the slow one. what is the primary aim of a football club.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by voltron14: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2019
arukwe123:
you are the slow one. what is the primary aim of a football club.

What is the primary aim of a student?

1 Like

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Mryacks: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2019
Maslib:
For me Wenger is a better coach than most European coach's just that he had too many functions at Arsenal that distracted him from his football coaching job.

That MOD that banned me for 7 days you will keepisode on doing it ooooh. Na you go tire , you dey hear me baa. You go ban sotee you go tire .

He is a fantastic coach!

1 Like

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by arukwe123(m): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2019
voltron14:

What is the primary aim of a student?
stop asking stupid questions. I already told you. what is the primary aim of a football club?
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by kleverley(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2019
andrewbaba44:
This one na better coach nah , better than many coaches coaching top teams, example like velverde , sarri and some few others
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by voltron14: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2019
arukwe123:
stop asking stupid questions. I already told you. what is the primary aim of a football club?

You are ashamed of yourself.
grin
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by arukwe123(m): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2019
voltron14:

You are ashamed of yourself. grin
GTFOH slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Football Clinic For Kids Powered By Tecno / Rohr Invites Sadiq, Uzoho, Musa, 21 Others For Benin, Lesotho Games 21 March / AFCON Qualifiers: Super Eagles To Travel To Benin By Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.