Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season (21926 Views)

Pinnick: I’m A Soldier, I’ll Stay Till End Of My Tenure / Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez / Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by thunderbabs: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2019
Mourinho's ego wont let munich want him.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Enemyofpeace: 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
Marvieduke:

I swear na him go run.
come and prove it to me first before I take you to him
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by MrBONE2(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ololanla:
and when is someone else going to replace Buhari?? When exactly

But BaBu till 3023 grin

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by voltron14: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
arukwe123:
GTFOH slowpoke

E pain am.

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Marvieduke(f): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
come and prove it to me first before I take you to him

What can you offer?
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by voltron14: 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
arukwe123:
mumu

Your dad's photo.

grin
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by andrewbaba44: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
kleverley:

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

That one dey among nah, you know say i no need call him name
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by kleverley(m): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
andrewbaba44:

That one dey among nah, you know say i no need call him name
Lol
I thought you forgot
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Enemyofpeace: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
Marvieduke:

What can you offer?
i can offer krest. I'm big strong and reliable . You go gbadun am
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by pek(m): 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
arukwe123:
assnal loss kor boobsnal loss ni. wetin him achieve since when he dey assnal. undecided assnal loss kor boobsnal loss ni. wetin him achieve since when he dey assnal.
How old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by pek(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
arukwe123:
stop asking stupid questions. I already told you. what is the primary aim of a football club?
To make money. In case you don't know, football is a business and making profit at the end of the day matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by arukwe123(m): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
pek:
To make money. In case you don't know, football is a business and making profit at the end of the day matters.
the primary aim is to win trophies, winning trophies brings money and makes the club valuable. how can you say the primary aim of a club is to make money?
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by pek(m): 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
arukwe123:
the primary aim is to win trophies, winning trophies brings money and makes the club valuable. how can you say the primary aim of a club is to make money?
Then the primary aim of a club is to lose money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by pek(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
arukwe123:
In the EPL, Liverpool have not won the trophy. From your logic, they are not valuable whereas, Blackburn that have won are more valuable. Daft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by arukwe123(m): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
pek:
Then the primary aim of a club is to lose money.
oga I don't banter with people with low IQ. Where did I write lose money. When a club wins trophies, it brings more money, more fans, more investors, more sponsorships. how can a club win trophies and lose money. think before you type next time
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by voltron14: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
pek:
In the EPL, Liverpool have not won the trophy. From your logic, they are not valuable whereas, Blackburn that have won are more valuable. Daft.

Leave him.

He's a toddler.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by arukwe123(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
pek:
how many champions league trophies have they won. they are the current champions of Europe. they have more trophies than arsenal, Chelsea and man city. Slowpoke
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by pek(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
arukwe123:
how many champions league trophies have they won. they are the current champions of Europe. they have more trophies than arsenal, Chelsea and man city. Slowpoke
You are too junior to insult me. A student like you.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by arukwe123(m): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
pek:
You are too junior to insult me. A student like you.
a senior without self respect will be useless
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by pek(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
arukwe123:
oga I don't banter with people with low IQ. Where did I write lose money. When a club wins trophies, it brings more money, more fans, more investors, more sponsorships. how can a club win trophies and lose money. think before you type next time
You are showing your own IQ. You think it is only trophy that makes a club valuable? I laugh. Do you know how club makes their money? If you did, you won't have been writing some of the trash you have been writing. Type and search ten most valuable clubs in the world. When last did Arsenal win the league? But will you say that they are not valuable? That is what you have been saying. Do you know why clubs want to build bigger stadia? Check the fan base of Arsenal both in London and round the globe. But to your mind, they are not valuable. Hmmmm. You need to open your mind. Do you know the monetary value of the EPL trophy? Do you know some clubs can make that from shirt sales, ticket sales or shirt sponsorship? If clubs like Arsenal and Tottenham are not valuable, would they get loans to build new stadia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by pek(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
arukwe123:
assnal loss kor boobsnal loss ni. wetin him achieve since when he dey assnal. undecided assnal loss kor boobsnal loss ni. wetin him achieve since when he dey assnal.
If you write less and think more, you will make more sense. To your question, google is open to you. It will help you to know Wenger's achievements not only in Arsenal but in England.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Vero4u: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin
pek:
If you write less and think more, you will make more sense. To your question, google is open to you. It will help you to know Wenger's achievements not only in Arsenal but in England.
e pain am. he went to report. hahaha.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Vero4u: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
pek:
You are showing your own IQ. You think it is only trophy that makes a club valuable? I laugh. Do you know how club makes their money? If you did, you won't have been writing some of the trash you have been writing. Type and search ten most valuable clubs in the world. When last did Arsenal win the league? But will you say that they are not valuable? That is what you have been saying. Do you know why clubs want to build bigger stadia? Check the fan base of Arsenal both in London and round the globe. But to your mind, they are not valuable. Hmmmm. You need to open your mind. Do you know the monetary value of the EPL trophy? Do you know some clubs can make that from shirt sales, ticket sales or shirt sponsorship? If clubs like Arsenal and Tottenham are not valuable, would they get loans to build new stadia?
ok. oga why is real Madrid the most valuable club in the world and Manchester United the most valuable in the EPL?
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by tck2000(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
Authoreety:
Guess he will now change his name to BAYERNE WENGER

grin
lol
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by pek(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Vero4u:
ok. oga why is real Madrid the most valuable club in the world and Manchester United the most valuable in the EPL?
And why is Arsenal valued 7th in the world whereas it is almost 15 years they last won the EPL trophy?
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Vero4u: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
pek:
And why is Arsenal valued 8th in the world whereas it is almost 15 years they last won the EPL trophy?
answer mine first then I will answer yours. I asked first
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by pek(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
Vero4u:
answer mine first then I will answer yours. I asked first
If you took time to read what I wrote which you responded to, you would have noticed I said trophy is not the only thing that makes a team valuable. As at 30th May, Forbes ranked Arsenal the 7th valuable club in the world. When last did they win the EPL trophy?
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Vero4u: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
pek:
If you took time to read what I wrote which you responded to, you would have noticed I said trophy is not the only thing that makes a team valuable. As at 30th May, Forbes ranked Arsenal the 7th valuable club in the world. When last did they win the EPL trophy?
you have not still answered my question and where did I say trophy is the only thing that makes a club valuable. i said trophies are majorly not only. let me answer your question, Arsenal are 7th because they were finalist in the Europa league. Another prestigious award below the UCL, so can you answer mine now?
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by pek(m): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
Vero4u:
you have not still answered my question and where did I say trophy is the only thing that makes a club valuable. i said trophies are majorly not only. let me answer your question, Arsenal are 7th because they were finalist in the Europa league. Another prestigious award below the UCL, so can you answer mine now?
Have a good day!
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Vero4u: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
pek:
Have a good day!
hehehe. nothing to say again. let me school you more. Valuabilty is all about Popularity. When a club wins trophies, it gains more fans which means more popularity i.e social media and offline. man city was an average team before they start competing and winning trophies. in more years to come, you can't tell me that man city won't be greater than Arsenal if they continue winning trophies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi / Financial Fair Play: UEFA Hit PSG, Inter, Juventus, Others With Fines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.