Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season (21904 Views)

Pinnick: I’m A Soldier, I’ll Stay Till End Of My Tenure / Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez / Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Robenna(m): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Meanwhile Real Madrid Score 6
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Marvieduke(f): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
i can offer krest. I'm big strong and reliable . You go gbadun am

Sorry I don't like big things.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Enemyofpeace: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Marvieduke:

Sorry I don't like big things.
what size do you like?
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Marvieduke(f): 7:14am On Nov 08, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
what size do you like?

You are big, so don't bother asking
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by theDEVILisHERE: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
arukwe123:
assnal loss kor boobsnal loss ni. wetin him achieve since when he dey assnal. undecided assnal loss kor boobsnal loss ni. wetin him achieve since when he dey assnal.

He that does not know, and he does not know that he does not know, and he's adamant in his ignorance is a FOOL!
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Enemyofpeace: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
Marvieduke:

You are big, so don't bother asking
I will reduce it to your size
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Marvieduke(f): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
I will reduce it to your size

No vex you resemble ritualist.
Re: Arsene Wenger To Be Offered Bayern Munich Managerial Job Till End Of Season by Enemyofpeace: 4:20am On Nov 09, 2019
Marvieduke:

No vex you resemble ritualist.
na so you wan end am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast: U23 AFCON (0 - 1) Full Time / NFF: FIFA Rejects Dalung’s Ministerial Visit Offer / Amaju Pinnick Elected Into FIFA Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.