Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

This May Be Useful To Our Women Out There - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This May Be Useful To Our Women Out There (320 Views)

So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. / Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains / Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This May Be Useful To Our Women Out There by ollymooreagain: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2019
This may be useful to our women out there

HOW TO AVOID RAPE.
To rape someone simply means to forcefully have sex with a lady without her consent.

TYPES OF RAPE
1)Domestic rape:This normally happened between close friends and families members.

HOW TO AVOID DOMESTIC RAPE.

*Since you're now a matured lady never make the following mistakes,before your brothers or cousins that are of age.

a)Never dress up in their present
b)Never take your bath together with them.
c)Stop all those intimate play and joke.
d)Dress properly, lock the door whenever you're dressing up.

e)Stop sporting panties and other clothes that exposed your unclothedness when they are around, if possible avoid sleeping in same room with them to avoid incest.

d)Learn to cover up yourself when sleeping.
e)Stop over sleeping, because many ladies were rapes in their sleep.

f)Leave the room when your brothers are dressing up.

g)Pray and commit the heart of your cousin's and brothers into the hands of God, when you notice anything strange in the way they react to you.

2)Street rape:This take place in the street corners school,school compound, dark and lonely place, bush path etc.

HOW TO AVOID STREET RAPE.
a)My ladies avoid dressing carelessly, dress like a discipline girl.cover up yourself ladies.
b)Avoid going out in the night.
C)Avoid dark and lonely place, it not safe for you ladies.
d)Avoid going out alone at night
e)Never go out with a man you don't know
f)Avoid wherever you know areas boys always gather.
g)Avoid free ride,to avoid free death and pains my ladies.

3)Attack rape:This kind of rape do take place in the street or even in the bed room.it usually take place during armed robbery attack.

HOW TO AVOID IT.
a)pray seriously again armed robbery attack, ask God to protect you wherever you are and what you do.
b)Whenever you notice any attack,get up and dress up,make sure they don't see you with your night gown.
c)Never look straight into their eye's, lest they will see how beautiful you are,and bounce on you.
d,)Obey whatever they need,money,jewellery.
f)Do not shout or try to run away. Very risky my ladies.
g)Above all pray for God protection, which is the real security.

4)semi rape:This is the sexual relationship that take place without the lady consent but with her cooperation.

*My ladies if you are a lover of night party then expect anything to happened to you.

*If your always wear dresses that exposed breast, tight etc,you are inviting rapist my dear

*If you're always with guys and feel more comfortably with them then females ,don't be surprise if you're rape.be careful my dear.guys have eyes and they can see you.

*If you fail to defined your relationship with that brother, my dear he will end up raping you.

*If you're fond of lying down in were boys are or even sleep on their bed when you visit them ,my sister I won't be surprise if you're rape,but it will never be your portion if you're careful enough.

*If you are a lover of gift,my Darling you may put yourself in trouble, that boy that keep on giving you gift will ask of something in returned, be careful ladies.

*If you love wine my dear,boys will soon drunk you and have their way,but Never your portion, if you love yourself, stay away from that sweet wine.

Thanks you all.

Hope this tips help..

Re: This May Be Useful To Our Women Out There by ollymooreagain: 9:42am On Nov 07, 2019
ollymooreagain:
This may be useful to our women out there .

HOW TO AVOID RAPE.
To rape someone simply means to forcefully have sex with a lady without her consent.

TYPES OF RAPE
1)Domestic rape:This normally happened between close friends and families members.

*Since you're now a matured lady never make the following mistakes,before your brothers or cousins that are of age.

e)Stop sporting panties and other clothes that exposed your unclothedness when they are around, if possible avoid sleeping in same room with them to avoid incest.

g)Pray and commit the heart of your cousin's and brothers into the hands of God, when you notice anything strange in the way they react to you.

2)Street rape:This take place in the street corners school,school compound, dark and lonely place, bush path etc.

a)My ladies avoid dressing carelessly, dress like a discipline girl.cover up yourself ladies.

3)Attack rape:This kind of rape do take place in the street or even in the bed room.it usually take place during armed robbery attack.

HOW TO AVOID IT.
a)pray seriously again armed robbery attack, ask God to protect you wherever you are and what you do.
b)Whenever you notice any attack,get up and dress up,make sure they don't see you with your night gown.
c)Never look straight into their eye's, lest they will see how beautiful you are,and bounce on you.

4)semi rape:This is the sexual relationship that take place without the lady consent but with her cooperation.

*My ladies if you are a lover of night party then expect anything to happened to you.

*If your always wear dresses that exposed breast, tight etc,you are inviting rapist my dear

*If you're always with guys and feel more comfortably with them then females ,don't be surprise if you're rape.be careful my dear.guys have eyes and they can see you.

*If you fail to defined your relationship with that brother, my dear he will end up raping you.

*If you're fond of lying down in were boys are or even sleep on their bed when you visit them ,my sister I won't be surprise if you're rape,but it will never be your portion if you're careful enough.

*If you are a lover of gift,my Darling you may put yourself in trouble, that boy that keep on giving you gift will ask of something in returned, be careful ladies.

*If you love wine my dear,boys will soon drunk you and have their way,but Never your portion, if you love yourself, stay away from that sweet wine.

Thanks you all.

Hope this tips help.
Re: This May Be Useful To Our Women Out There by ollymooreagain: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2019
ollymooreagain:
This may be useful to our women out there

HOW TO AVOID RAPE.

TYPES OF RAPE

HOW TO AVOID IT.

Thanks you all..

Hope this tips help.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: While He Learns To Shoot Without Missing, Fly Without Perching!!! / Why Nigerians Take Yahoo-yahoo Personal / Sugar Girl Is Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.