Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

How Long Should Sex Last? - Aiden Promotions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should Sex Last? - Aiden Promotions (490 Views)

Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should Sex Last? - Aiden Promotions by judchuks20(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2019
There is no official rule on how long sex should last. The duration of sex varies from couple to couple and can depend on many factors, such as:

• Their preferences. Some couples want sex to be fast. Others like to take a slower pace.

• Their circumstances. Young, busy parents might have short sexual encounters when they have time. Couples relaxing on the weekend may spend the entire day in bed.

• Their age and health. As people get older, they sometimes need more time to become aroused and reach orgasm.

• Their definition of “sex.” If couples define sex as the time spent in penile-vaginal intercourse, then sex might last just a few minutes. But if they include pre-intimacy and other sexual activities (massage, MouthAction, etc.), it could be much longer.

Scientifically, duration of sex is often associated with the intravaginal ejaculation latency time (IELT). This measurement begins when the penis first enters the vagina and ends when the man ejaculates.

In 2005, a study of 500 couples in five different countries found that the median IELT is 5.4 minutes. But that assumes a definition of sex as heterosexual intercourse. Couples – both heterosexual and homosexual – may have different views.

https://aidenpromotions.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1987
Re: How Long Should Sex Last? - Aiden Promotions by thesicilian: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2019
It should last as long as you can go. Nobody should kill himself for an activity that doesn't come with an award for excellence.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Should Sex Last? - Aiden Promotions by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2019
Once you complete, there is no reason to continue
Re: How Long Should Sex Last? - Aiden Promotions by kestolove95(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2019
15min

1 Like

Re: How Long Should Sex Last? - Aiden Promotions by SalafRider(m): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2019
Me I no send, if I cum 40 seconds and she's not okay make she bleep herself. Na my cum make she go find her own cum too. I can't be digging like say na lost treasure from my ancestors I de find. I cant kee myself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Has The Lockdown Affected Your Relationship With Your Partner? / closed / Man Does Unbelievable Stunts With His Little Daughter (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.