Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,851 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

How Has The Lockdown Affected Your Relationship With Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Has The Lockdown Affected Your Relationship With Your Partner? (474 Views)

My Relationship Is Being Affected Because Of My Low Income. / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has The Lockdown Affected Your Relationship With Your Partner? by sEGXY2(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
There are speculations that there will be an increase in divorce after the pandemic is over however that seems not to be happening in this side of the world as the lockdown is not so stringent.

So tell us how your relationship has been faring recently, for better or worse?

As for us singles how have we dealing with boredom and loneliness?
Re: How Has The Lockdown Affected Your Relationship With Your Partner? by sEGXY2(m): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
I'm single and i've been thrilling myself with twitter and youtube. The drama never stops on Twitter. On there, everybody gets dragged like a worn-out tiger generator because a lot of people are currently jobless. Not even Burna Boy was spared.

What has your experience been?
Rocktation farano

1 Like

Re: How Has The Lockdown Affected Your Relationship With Your Partner? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bliss

2 Likes

Re: How Has The Lockdown Affected Your Relationship With Your Partner? by OmoAlakija: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hasn't affected mine , we just talk about how crazy we are going to fck next time we see..
Re: How Has The Lockdown Affected Your Relationship With Your Partner? by Cholls(m): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
OmoAlakija:
Hasn't affected mine , we just talk about how crazy we are going to fck next time we see..
my brother you're Oni se ku se!
Re: How Has The Lockdown Affected Your Relationship With Your Partner? by OmoAlakija: 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
Cholls:
my brother you're Oni se ku se!

Eshay sir .. Hehe nobody holy

(1) (Reply)

South African Girl Calls Nigeria A Poor Country And Nigerian Girls Wayward / VIDEO: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage / Stop Scratching Your Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.