Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari (54514 Views)

Sack Of Osinbajo's Aides: Buhari Was Right After All - By Yunana Dungs / Presidency Confirms Sacking Of Osinbajo’s Aides / Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Mokason28: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin
The happiest moment in this 8yrs Buhari tenure will be when Osinbajo is finally kicked out or forced to resign and replaced ... grin grin grin
However Osinbajo don’t worry you are a coward and ur aids will be replaced with Hausa Fulani trust me dey are more competent in politics than ur Afonja brothers you surrounded ursef with...
I hope Daddy G.O Adaboye and Tinubu are watching and seeing the mess you are in grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Dozie32(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
Fired by Jubril of Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by seangy4konji: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lol

So all this ones self deh chop national cake and I deh find house rent..make dem self con buy diesel for gen small..

Till we take up arms...

Buhari go drive us enter fire we go deh look

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yeye list by enemies of the state

1 Like

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by BlackfireX: 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
Osinbajo na tribalist man o...

Not a single Igbo man , only Yoruba.

Ahhhhhhhhh. Ogbenu tan.

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Dozie32(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
No single igbo name were there, I mean, 'none of igbo people are Osibande's aide. Later dey will start telling us one Nigeria.. Up ipob.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by KrystosCJ(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
Cost of government is high and this is an example. Buhari should also trim his cabinet and incline toward lean spending by government. What are all the four people listed doing in Community Engagement? Sounds more like another fancy term for marketing.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Bizibi(m): 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
plaindealer:

Who is wike and what's my business with him or her?

What's this got to do with the topic and you swallowing fake nonsense. Abeg get sense
hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by slimjosh231(m): 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
Oga you sell us story you no go give us change??
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
oshozondii:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/exclusive-names-of-osinbajos-aides-fired-by-buhari.html

Is this the list of his church members he is alleged to have “empowered “

1 Like

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by chuose2: 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
Adeboye will all say he hears from God, yet he could not warn Osinbajo that they will humiliate him like this.

I hope we can see that Adeboye is fake

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nakedtruths: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
profstar:
I predicted this before 2015 election
See below

https://www.nairaland.com/2161688/prediction-pastor-osinbajos-future
Wowww!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by plaindealer: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
Dozie32:
No single igbo name were there, I mean, 'none of igbo people are Osibande's aide. Later dey will start telling us one Nigeria.. Up ipob.

Was if one Nigeria when GEJ staffed his administration with ibo people and labeled ibo people the pillar of his administration and you people celebrating your relevance and importance above other people.?
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Chekwube1989(m): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
I only came to check names shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked all I see is afonja names everywhere

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by LabDNA: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
How many Eastern names were under his employment? Almost zero!

One Nigeria!

Ko buru!

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
garfield1:

Are you ok? You mean 95% southerners ? Out of the 35 alleged names,only 16 are yorubas and thats not even up to 50%.watch your comments

Anyway there is nothing like Southerners if you don't know.

What we have is east, south and west.

Geography can't be a waste. Your location must be found in a map not the other way round.

please be guided.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by West2019(m): 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yoruba's are in trouble

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by somalianprince: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Almost 90% yorubas. This VP didn't apply national character. His office doesn't belong to yorubas but Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by importantperson: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
16.3K INSTAGRAM PAGE FOR SALE.
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by amuwo1980: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Almost all his aides are his kinsmen , jesus what a people

6 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by nnaeyes6: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Wetin concern me

All of them back Yoruba aides.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
saaron:
They said there's no rift between Buhari and Aisha until a video emerged showing Aisha fumming at the rubbish going on in the Villa. Today the whole world know what Aisha went through in the Villa no thanks to the brainless one.
They're singing the same song this time, claiming Osinbajo and Buhari are having the best cordial relationship never seen in Nigeria. But events of late where Osinbajo was disgraced numerous times by Buhari and his people cast a dark shadow about their so called ''Cordial Relationship.'' They will pretent nothing is happening, but soon enough, the whole world willl know what Osinbajo is going through.
But no matter what heat they may drive at him, Osinbajo must NEVER resign! Resignation would have been perfect before 2019 elections. Now that election is all over, he must never give those Terrorist the satisfaction of used and dumped.

What is the usefulness of not resigning?? Just to show they can’t frustrate him or what??
They are already humiliating him and they ain’t hiding it...how can a whole vice president not have power over his own team....that’s the height of disgrace and to show how powerless he is...
The best his to resign.... and raise the greatest propaganda ever...join a new party with a strong opponent like atiku’s alast running mate or a lady Vice President... already he has some sympathy on his side...

Osinbajo has outlived his usefulness to this present Fulani government....he should know he was a pawn..but he can chart a new destiny for himself and not just go down as a humiliated Vice President...

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
plaindealer:

Was if one Nigeria when GEJ staffed his administration with ibo people and labeled ibo people the pillar of his administration and you people celebrating your relevance and importance above other people.?
so osibanjo want to play gej on top buhari presidency? buhari is now showing him who the boss is

6 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by FakeManna: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Fake News!!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Edyice: 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
ABBA be like : LIFELESS DULLARD you did the right thing , see the way prof is look at us self .. grin

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
NORSYK:
And when Junaid Mohammed accused osibanjo of being tribalistic the yorubas were foaming in their mouths.

The list has vindicated Junaid Mohammed.

Same thing I Just said.

List is an eye opener

6 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
BlackfireX:
Osinbajo na tribalist man o...

Not a single Igbo man , only Yoruba.

Ahhhhhhhhh. Ogbenu tan.

The list just blown the real person he is.

5 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by TheStarsAlign: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Normally Profs are meant to be very smart people but for Osunbade I just can't understand waisgoinon.

When we try to push idealism, zombies/sycophants become red because we're all not facing same direction.

What you fail to learn on day one, you will on day seven; only it would have been late...

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nezero(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Geoffrey Onyeama And Lawyer's Whatsapp Conversation Intercepted At The UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.