Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari (54521 Views)

Sack Of Osinbajo's Aides: Buhari Was Right After All - By Yunana Dungs / Presidency Confirms Sacking Of Osinbajo’s Aides / Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
KingBaba1:
I am not a fan of VP osinbajo, but it's not true that 95% of the names on the list are from his tribe... There are 32 names on the list and 16 are from other tribes, while the other 16 are from the VPs tribe... One Awolowo's name on the list appeard twice... We all need a Nigeria with little or no tribalism and sentiments when it comes to government... Thanks

@ bolded

So at the detriment of others.

Indirectly you supporting it...From that statement.

So others will watch and clap for you guys.
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Bizibi(m): 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

so osibanjo want to play gej on top buhari presidency? buhari is now showing him who the boss is
nobody knows tomorrow, people always fail to understand life and they think life begins and ends with them.
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by KingBaba1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

@ bolded

So at the detriment of others.

Indirectly you supporting it...From that statement.

So others will watch and clap for you guys.
I said that because I believe I will be lying to myself if I say there is going to be a Nigeria with no tribalism, it just has to be minimal.... I chosed not to vote in the last general election because of the way things were, and I just want good governance irrespective of party and individual platform.
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by AyakaDunukofia: 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:
95% Yorubas on the list

Vice president is not really different from Buhari on championing his ethnic course

Look at the list of aides to vice president of a country dominated by one ethnic group

So both him and his master are birds of same feathers

So from today if you blaming buhari from sidelining other , Osibanjo is also doing the same

He promotes his own oligarchy.

What a country...

That is the mirror of Osinbajo's personality that you do not know. It is obvious there's nothing like one Nigeria. Everyone waits for his or her turn to bring out his disdain for those who do not share his primitive cultural traits. That's it.

Why the blame on Buhari all the time??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by mkoabiola: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
So ds Fulani man wants humiliate our able VP

He won't resign..take it or leave it
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Alanpoza007: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:
95% Yorubas on the list

Vice president is not really different from Buhari on championing his ethnic course

Look at the list of aides to vice president of a country dominated by one ethnic group

So from today if you blaming buhari from sidelining other , Osibanjo is also doing the same

What a country...
Cos of this your divisive comment, I had to go and do a regional head count of the names attached to this post. I found out that there are a total of 31 names with Yoruba names 16 and non-Yoruba names 15, almost 50:50 but never-do-wells like you who like to strike ethnic tension with your white lies claimed Yorubas are 95%. Have the fear of God please. Since when did names like Idiaghe, Umukoro, OKon, Nkechi, Essie, Gambo, Bala etc become Yoruba names? The number of likes to your idiotic post shows the extent to which illiterate, bigoted blockheads have hijacked this once reputable forum.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by AmuDimpka: 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Chai...even Awolowo pikin....these guys no even respect the Yoruba sage pikin or relative
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Alanpoza007: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
NORSYK:
And when Junaid Mohammed accused osibanjo of being tribalistic the yorubas were foaming in their mouths.

The list has vindicated Junaid Mohammed.
It's obvious you're quite dull and poor at Mathematics if in a list of 31 names, Yoruba names being 16 and non-Yorubas being 15 translates to you as tribalism.
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by fyneguy: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Debunked

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by AmuDimpka: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:
95% Yorubas on the list

What a country...

They even sacked Awolowo pikin....abi relative for redundancy

What an insult to Yoruba
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
Alanpoza007:

Cos of this your divisive comment, I had to go and do a regional head count of the names attached to this post. I found out that there are a total of 31 names with Yoruba names 16 and non-Yoruba names 15, almost 50:50 but never-do-wells like you who like to strike ethnic tension with your white lies claimed Yorubas are 95%. Have the fear of God please. Since when did names like Idiaghe, Umukoro, OKon, Nkechi, Essie, Gambo, Bala etc become Yoruba names? The number of likes to your idiotic post shows the extent to which illiterate, bigoted blockheads have hijacked this once reputable forum.

Are you okay 50:50.

So is now Yorubas vs other ethnic groups.

Well am not surprised.

The list said it all.

Vice president Federal Republic of Yorubas.
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by codemaniacs: 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
zz
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by jaxxy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
The reason for the sack is what’s more important here to me.
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by olajizz01(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:
95% Yorubas on the list

What a country...
Is like you are blind.
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by olajizz01(m): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mokason28:

Serious trouble and the sad part is that they are not even aware...
If Yoruba are in trouble,then you SE are in crisis or war because you have no future in this country at all.

Very senseless 5%

1 Like

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by deji17: 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
deji17:
COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF OSINBAJO'S AIDES SACKED BY PMB

1. Atiku Abubakar
2. Peter Obi
3. Bukola Sarakiri
4. Oby Ezekwezili
5. Olusegun Obasanjo
6. Kola Olongbodiyan
7. Buba Galadima
8. Yinka Odumakin
9. Goodluck Jonathan
10. Deji Adeyanju
11. Reno Omokiri
12. Aisha Yesufu

Source:

Herdsmen can now take a deserved rest as Nigerian media have camped inside Prof Osinbajo's office.
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Mokason28: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
olajizz01:
If Yoruba are in trouble,then you SE are in crisis or war because you have no future in this country at all.

Very senseless 5%
Please go and face your studies... Coward
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Mokason28: 12:35am On Nov 08, 2019
olajizz01:

Very senseless 5%

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by LabDNA: 4:28am On Nov 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

but the East will prefer a northerner if it means stopping a west presidency
And why should the west be interested in presidency after residing in Aso rock for 16 years as President and Vp
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by olajizz01(m): 6:35am On Nov 08, 2019
Mokason28:

Please go and face your studies... Coward
You bloody coward always amused me when you referred to others as coward.

Take your dictionary, find the word "coward" relate it to your leaders from top to the bottom,(up to those who crept to Aso rock in the death of the night which Wike was talking about), then come back for reply.

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by EvilPOTATO(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
Yosgart:
Where my uncle name
lol funny guy
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by EvilPOTATO(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
You have too much free time ni
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by EvilPOTATO(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
meetmeonline:

...you really don't know what you are writing, is 17 to 33 95%....go back and collect your school fees for mathematics.
that guy didn't finish secondary school
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nature8(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
ChoCho54:
So the cabal should come and confirm the names Abii?

grin
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Mokason28: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2019
olajizz01:
You bloody coward always amused me when you referred to others as coward.

Take your dictionary, find the word "coward" relate it to your leaders from top to the bottom,(up to those who crept to Aso rock in the death of the night which Wike was talking about), then come back for reply.

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Bobbyfreshhh: 7:39am On Mar 30, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Fake News!!

It seems I've sent you to quarantine .....

Why not come and insult a tribe bigger than your generations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Geoffrey Onyeama And Lawyer's Whatsapp Conversation Intercepted At The UN / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.