Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari (54520 Views)

Sack Of Osinbajo's Aides: Buhari Was Right After All - By Yunana Dungs / Presidency Confirms Sacking Of Osinbajo’s Aides / Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by BlackfireX: 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
ojokolax:
who'd help this blind man identify the tribes of persons no 2,5,6,7,8,10,13,15,18,22,24,29,31,32,33 on the list

Omo eru,

So out of 34, yorubas are 18, is that not bigotry.... Is this not the same thing we have been accusing buhari for, only for a paito + profeso to exhibit worst trade...

Who is blindnow, blind barthemeus

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by brookz: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
That's the worst the cabal can do and it will deter our very own Star boy. He will continue to exhale against all odds.

1 Share

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by realstars: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
Na who scatter the broom na??

1 Like

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by webngnews: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by veraponpo(m): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:
95% Yorubas on the list

Vice president is not really different from Buhari on championing his ethnic course

Look at the list of aides to vice president of a country dominated by one ethnic group

So both him and his master are birds of same feathers

So from today if you blaming buhari from sidelining other , Osibanjo is also doing the same

He promotes his own oligarchy.

What a country...

You are a liar.

I could count 15 of the names as Yoruba while 16 are non- Yoruba.

Show us any leader that has less than 50% of his aides from other tribes.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by saaron(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

which part of Nigeria want power to return south?
even some Southerners prefer Power to remain North
It's the turn of the Southern Nigeria and South East to be precise. Talk of North retaining power beyond 2023 is rubbish. Even they can't attempt it unless they want to speed up the disintergration of Nigeria - which insidentally will be welcome gladly by Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Bisbliss(f): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Your post begs for an insult buh I will overlook it and just pray you receive sense soon.

writetopoker:
I don't feel sorry for Osinbanjo, he is a typical Yoruba man, either they are cowards or betrayals. in Osinbanjo's case he is both
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Gfrey6(m): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
profstar:
I predicted this before 2015 election
See below

https://www.nairaland.com/2161688/prediction-pastor-osinbajos-future
You really saw it coming.
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
saaron:
It's the turn of the Southern Nigeria and South East to be precise. Talk of North retaining power beyond 2023 is rubbish. Even they can't attempt it unless they want to speed up the disintergration of Nigeria - which insidentally will be welcome gladly by Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria.
but the East will prefer a northerner if it means stopping a west presidency

1 Like

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by plaindealer: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

so osibanjo want to play gej on top buhari presidency? buhari is now showing him who the boss is

According to fake news Igbos.. With all your hatred, bitterness and Osinbajo this and that, you are still stagnant at square one, your life is not any better and your cup of gari is still not full.

How sad.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by 2nattie(m): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:
95% Yorubas on the list

Vice president is not really different from Buhari on championing his ethnic course

Look at the list of aides to vice president of a country dominated by one ethnic group

So both him and his master are birds of same feathers

So from today if you blaming buhari from sidelining other , Osibanjo is also doing the same

He promotes his own oligarchy.

What a country...

But in all. The VP doesnt choose his own aides, the Presidency does. So what is your point
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
plaindealer:

According to fake news Igbos.. With all your hatred, bitterness and Osinbajo this and that, you are still stagnant at square one, your life is not any better and your cup of gari is still not full.

How sad.. grin grin
I don't normally reply idiot but I just want to let you know I am not the cause of your frustration in life
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
2nattie:

But in all. The VP doesnt choose his own aides, the Presidency does. So what is your point

Osinbajo is tribalistc

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by plaindealer: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
saaron:

Election and politics is not a case of it's my turn or your turn, it's about doing the hard politicking work, reaching out, forming alliances and strategies, this is what the North and the SW did and something the SE must do instead of sitting and shouting it's my turn it's my turn..
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Arysexy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
Osibanjo is not different from Buhari. Birds of a feather...

And this he - goat face calls himself a pastor of RCCG, wetin God will judge go plenty.

Bigots!

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Systrom(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Let love lead.

Osibanjo should man up.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by benkk015: 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
Why would a VP have over 99 aides?? In an under developed country like nigeria,Buhari pls fire more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by bigfish3k: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

but why is the west also bent on stopping an eastern presidency after we have paid our dues to them

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by bigfish3k: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
plaindealer:

Election and politics is not a case of it's my turn or your turn, it's about doing the hard politicking work, reaching out, forming alliances and strategies, this is what the North and the SW did and something the SE must do instead of sitting and shouting it's my turn it's my turn..

dont worry, if thats the case we will do it with the north the same way u people did in 2015

1 Like

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
bigfish3k:

but why is the west also bent on stopping an eastern presidency after we have paid our dues to them
I prefer a northern presidency
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by UncleJudax(m): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

But when daily trust wrote that Wike demolished mosque, you agreed.

So na the same newspaper so is real.

Osibanjo no try...see names

Same thing we accuse buhari of.
Given that Osibanjo doesn't actually do anything, why the many Aides?
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by RTSC: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Osibanjo is not my cup of tea.
He has not done anything to benefit me.

Anything they like, they should do him.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by phexx: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
What!!!

benkk015:
Why would a VP have over 99 aides?? In an under developed country like nigeria,Buhari pls fire more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by bigfish3k: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

I prefer a northern presidency
may God in his infinite mercies give us a good one that will move the country forward
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by deji17: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF OSINBAJO'S AIDES SACKED BY PMB

1. Atiku Abubakar
2. Peter Obi
3. Bukola Sarakiri
4. Oby Ezekwezili
5. Olusegun Obasanjo
6. Kola Olongbodiyan
7. Buba Galadima
8. Yinka Odumakin
9. Goodluck Jonathan
10. Deji Adeyanju
11. Reno Omokiri
12. Aisha Yesufu

Source:
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by saintokwuluora(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
profstar:
I predicted this before 2015 election
See below

https://www.nairaland.com/2161688/prediction-pastor-osinbajos-future
You are a political scientist. Very sound projections based on the ethnic, religious and political realities of Nigeria. Osibanjo's close shaves with death before the 2019 elections were not accidental. It was planned by his supposed own people who want to take over his position in order to make 2023 transition seamless for themselves. The battle continues...

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
bigfish3k:

may God in his infinite mercies give us a good one that will move the country forward
a 2023 northern presidency will teach the south an important lesson.
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by bigfish3k: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

a 2023 northern presidency will teach the south an important lesson.
yeah, all thanks to the greedy SW region
let us just pray for a good northern leader since there is no cooperation in the south

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by saaron(m): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Every right thinking individual with a functional brain know it's the turn of South East. Like North, South West have no excuse to seek for 2023 after OBJ's tenue from 1999 to 2007.
By the way, North will rather retain power than hand it over to South West.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Enyimbamercedes: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
Not a problem- give them tradermoni to start a trade
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by garfield1: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
Systrom:
17 Yorubas. Count again

But this time, carefully
So that makes it 95% ? Na wao
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by plaindealer: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
bigfish3k:

dont worry, if thats the case we will do it with the north the same way u people did in 2015

I though Yoruba people are Hausa slaves for doing it with the North, is your turn to turn slaves too?

Tribalism, confusion and hypocrisy just can't let you people see road.. grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Geoffrey Onyeama And Lawyer's Whatsapp Conversation Intercepted At The UN / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.