Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari (54503 Views)

Sack Of Osinbajo's Aides: Buhari Was Right After All - By Yunana Dungs / Presidency Confirms Sacking Of Osinbajo’s Aides / Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by garfield1: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
Aiyk2333:

u can't even count all because ur blinded by sentiments, about 19 Yorubas are there
So its 95% ?
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
bigfish3k:

yeah, all thanks to the greedy SW region
let us just pray for a good northern leader since there is no cooperation in the south
I rather pray for disintegration and a northern presidency may help achieve that

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by garfield1: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Anyway there is nothing like Southerners if you don't know.

What we have is east, south and west.

Geography can't be a waste. Your location must be found in a map not the other way round.

please be guided.
I will be guided when you stop uttering misguided statements
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
saaron:
Every right thinking individual with a functional brain know it's the turn of South East. Like North, South West have no excuse to seek for 2023 after OBJ's tenue from 1999 to 2007.
we shall see. there are no longer turn in Nigeria politics
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
garfield1:
So its 95% ?
how many Calabar people are on the list
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by garfield1: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

how many Calabar people are on the list
Delusion.is there any tribe or ethnicity like calabar
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by bigfish3k: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

I rather pray for disintegration and a northern presidency may help achieve that
there will be no disintegration if there is no agreement and cooperation in the south.
with what am seeing it will be very difficult

1 Like

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by saaron(m): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
plaindealer:

Election and politics is not a case of it's my turn or your turn, it's about doing the hard politicking work, reaching out, forming alliances and strategies, this is what the North and the SW did and something the SE must do instead of sitting and shouting it's my turn it's my turn..
Politics or not, it's the turn of South East in 2023. Any other talk is political rascality with severe consequence.

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by shogsman(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:
95% Yorubas on the list

Vice president is not really different from Buhari on championing his ethnic course

Look at the list of aides to vice president of a country dominated by one ethnic group

So both him and his master are birds of same feathers

So from today if you blaming buhari from sidelining other , Osibanjo is also doing the same

He promotes his own oligarchy.

What a country...
I count more than 15 non Yoruba names there,ARE YOU UNFORTUNATE?
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
garfield1:

I will be guided when you stop uttering misguided statements

I'm quite happy my correction was well noted.

Those days of mischievousness are gone. Days of suspicion and all sorts.

We now have to hold it properly...East remains and should be east. South goes to you guys and west that's for Yorubas.

Anyone promoting anything outside map just want to play politics with the people's mind.

Enough is enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by bigfish3k: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
plaindealer:

I though Yoruba people are Hausa slaves for doing it with the North, is your turn to turn slaves too?

Tribalism, confusion and hypocrisy just can't let you people see road.. grin grin
being slaves to hausas have favored u people
we want to copy u people for political sophistication

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by digitaltrades: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Arubajagz:
So Daily Trust is now the office of the SGF that sends out official memo on behalf of the presidency abi grin grin grin

Lolz. Be living in denial there and be fooling yourself.

If that news is about any critic of this government, you will find it easy to believe, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by digitaltrades: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
plaindealer:

It doesn't matter what the news and the story is about, all Igbos see is tribalism, bigotry and bitterness... You people no dey taya sha..

Are you sure you will also not be happy if the news affect igbos? So, how do you differ from ipob in tribalism?

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by digitaltrades: 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
plaindealer:

Sane and right-thinking people don't subscribe to fake news, unverified and unsubstantiated rubbish, only Igbos do..

No sane and right-thinking person will applause buhari when the latter breaks his own promises
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
bigfish3k:

there will be no disintegration if there is no agreement and cooperation in the south.
with what am seeing it will be very difficult
it will happen when everyone see what the north is up to
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by digitaltrades: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
plaindealer:

Who is wike and what's my business with him or her?

What's this got to do with the topic and you swallowing fake nonsense. Abeg get sense

You only need to have the ability to read between the lines to see how the two issues relate.

If you condemn a source for posting news that does not favour you but praise the same source for posting news that favor you, then you are a shameless hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by GGirll: 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Where us laureter Onochie self grin
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Mokason28: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
Omoslim26:

��� only one like for this your mumu post very disappointing
quit bigotry you suck like hell at it
Please go and face your studies
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by bigfish3k: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

it will happen when everyone see what the north is up to
i wish for a restructured country instead but if not then disintegration because we can never , i repeat never grow like this. the world will always leave us behind
janjaban that was shouting restructuring is now mute now that he has influence
most of my SW friends including the educated ones dont want disintegration, they also dont want hausas to continue ruling, they are indifferent to restructuring, they dont want nigeria to remain like this, they dont want igbos to rule, they dont want regional govt. they are just confused
the one i interacted with recently simply told me the truth that they dont want disintegration because they dont have oil
its a tough situation.
i just wish nigeria the best

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by sherbol: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
You r very wrong Sir.
The Yoruba names on that list r just about 17 out of 34 dats 50% n not 95% u rushed to quote.
Plz stop confusing ursef Sir.
MelesZenawi:
95% Yorubas on the list

Vice president is not really different from Buhari on championing his ethnic course

Look at the list of aides to vice president of a country dominated by one ethnic group

So from today if you blaming buhari from sidelining other , Osibanjo is also doing the same

What a country...
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by plaindealer: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
saaron:
Politics or not, it's the turn of South East in 2023. Any other talk is political rascality with severe consequence.

I agree, it's your turn, Oya go grab am.. grin grin
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by plaindealer: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
digitaltrades:

Are you sure you will also not be happy if the news affect igbos? So, how do you differ from ipob in tribalism?

Hausa, ibo or Yoruba, it doesn't matter, I don't subscribe to fake news.

Ipob and tribalism have different meanings.
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by digitaltrades: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
plaindealer:

Hausa, ibo or Yoruba, it doesn't matter, I don't subscribe to fake news.

Ipob and tribalism have different meanings.

Don't worry; I will expose you to yourself soon grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by klax(m): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
writetopoker:
I don't feel sorry for Osinbanjo, he is a typical Yoruba man, either they are cowards or betrayals. in Osinbanjo's case he is both

Biko wait oo are you insane bro Pls what has these pooh you vomitted from that your gutter brain has to do with this thread

Pls wait oo my people so simply because Awolowo decided not to be Ojukwu follower to disintegrated hard fought for one nation now translate to Yoruba being betrayals or cowards Pls explain infact I need explanation with evidence and I from that same your region will drop more than 15 cases Igbo has betray others tribe in power struggle I mean 15 good references with date to back it up since independence (I mean hard evidence).

You are the real ciward bro. Ojukwu was not coward and he ran to Ivory Coast, Kanu is not a coward and he ran to Isreal biko?

Hhmmm....listen good I'm still angry with all these uncalled for hatred and tribalism jabs against the Yoruba people. These people has their life to live and choice to make if anyone not please with them then let them be or kill yourself and let us rest from your hate and tribalism madness for Christ sake.

Mind you and your fellow folks heating up the roof here I won't stop bashing you all till you all either change or quit this forum for good it's a promise.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Yebosola(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
Arubajagz:
So Daily Trust is now the office of the SGF that sends out official memo on behalf of the presidency abi grin grin grin

Daily Trust is it to our brothers from across the Niger, they ave already bombarded the thread
The same position they hated with passion for Oshibajo, calling him names, but celebrated to high heaven for ObiChina.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
klax:

Biko wait oo are you insane bro Pls what has these pooh you vomitted from that your gutter brain has to do with this thread

Pls wait oo my people so simply because Awolowo decided not to be Ojukwu follower to disintegrated hard fought for one nation now translate to Yoruba being betrayals or cowards Pls explain infact I need explanation with evidence and I from that same your region will drop more than 15 cases Igbo has betray others tribe in power struggle I mean 15 good references with date to back it up since independence (I mean hard evidence).

You are the real ciward bro. Ojukwu was not coward and he ran to Ivory Coast, Kanu is not a coward and he ran to Isreal biko?

Hhmmm....listen good I'm still angry with all these uncalled for hatred and tribalism jabs against the Yoruba people. These people has their life to live and choice to make if anyone not please with them then let them be or kill yourself and let us rest from your hate and tribalism madness for Christ sake.

Mind you and your fellow folks heating up the roof here I won't stop bashing you all till you all either change or quit this forum for good it's a promise.

Just shut it.

Keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by greggng: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
Infact I don't understand the work of all this Special advicers....why should vice president have his own advicer while president has his own...are the running different government ? To me is a waste of resources hiring special advicers were ministers exist
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Mightyhaiz: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
meetmeonline:

...you really don't know what you are writing, is 17 to 33 95%....go back and collect your school fees for mathematics.

lol,so your born again professor employed over 50percent of his kinsmen and left the remaining fraction for over 250 ethnic group.. Osubande is a bloody tribalist
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
saaron:
Osinbajo's travail is all about 2023 presidential election. Nothing more nothing less. Fulani cabals in the Villa know it. They know Osinbajo, a Southerner stands a perfect chance to stand and win presidential elections after Buhari's northern tenue and they don't like it. Infact the hate it.

We must have it at the back of our minds that Fulani cabals in Aso Rock have no intention of handing over power back to Southern Nigeria. Which is why they have been unleashing their minions to test the water and make nonsense of Tenure rotation between north and south to see how Nigerians will react to it.
Having sensed that Nigerians are more favorable to North handing over power to the South, they have turned to plan B - Osinbajo.
Getting rid of Osinbajo now will make their situation very easy. All they will do is bring in a political novice with no influence or political structure as the new vice president. Someone with no cloud to contest 2023 presidential elections.
With Osinbajo there, the cabals 2023 political calculation will be in serious threat because Osinbajo has gathered some political influence given his capasity as vice president for 8 years - a good credential for anyone to contest presidential election.

I'm not an Osinbajo supporter, neither am I supporting his possible 2023 presidential ambition considering the fact that it's the turn of South East. However, anything that will scatter fulani cabals diabolic political plans is fine by me. Hence why I don't want Osinbajo to resign. Only him can scatter Aso Villa cabals. That's why his presence there is crucial. Even if it means sitting in the office all day doing nothing is a goal. That way the cabals will be forced to do something stupid that will eventually consume them.

U and I know northerners won’t vote for anyone that’s not their kind...buhari and his cabal can always raise and endorse another northerner..
From another party if APC choose to use Osinbajo
Already osinbajo’s reputation is already being smeared, tagged with a coward and a toothless bulldog title...nobody wants a weakling for a president....
I believe a resignation could possibly make him look like he’s sending the message “I will not stand to be humiliated” ....who could be better than Osinbajo to discredit and expose this government and all their lies...then joining another party or starting his own might be strong enuf to be win the canals and even blow Tinubu’s aspiration for aso rock back to the Stone Age
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by KingBaba1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:
95% Yorubas on the list

What a country...
I am not a fan of VP osinbajo, but it's not true that 95% of the names on the list are from his tribe... There are 32 names on the list and 16 are from other tribes, while the other 16 are from the VPs tribe... One Awolowo's name on the list appeard twice... We all need a Nigeria with little or no tribalism and sentiments when it comes to government... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Omoslim26: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mokason28:

Please go and face your studies

��� see dis small boy
instead of you to go and do ya home work you are using ya mummy's phone to do nairaland don't worry
until you repeat SS2 again ya eyes will clear

Las Las you must get sense by fire by force��
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Shawnnn01: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
Can we have the list of aides from Pius Anyim, Okadigbo, Ewerem plus all previous governors from Igbo states.
Igbos remains the bigggest bigots in the histroy of mankind.

MelesZenawi:

The list is there for you to see.

No long story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State / Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.