Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? (11403 Views)

How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? / Please I Need Help, How Do I Verify My Paypal Account? / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by JohnWickLIVES(m): 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
Whats ur WhatsApp contact?

ABCthings:
I'm Interested
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by ikezudon(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
Bro it's easy na.

They just need an address to send the pin. But first you need to upload a copy of your international passport.

There's an option of a national ID card but I tried that and it was rejected till I used my international passport.

After this verification, you will be asked to confirm when to receive the pin.

Just look for an address where you know they receive things like stock report, Nepa bill, basically government papers... Make sure you know someone in the property so he can keep your paper for you.

Better still, use a P.O.Box number. This is the best.

Why people do not receive their PIN is basically wrong address.. They don't put in the correct zip code or location or they mix up both.

I received my pin in one month.. not more..

Cheers Champ

1 Like

Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by shakaranews: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
ikezudon:
Bro it's easy na.

They just need an address to send the pin. But first you need to upload a copy of your international passport.

There's an option of a national ID card but I tried that and it was rejected till I used my international passport.

After this verification, you will be asked to confirm when to receive the pin.

Just look for an address where you know they receive things like stock report, Nepa bill, basically government papers... Make sure you know someone in the property so he can keep your paper for you.

Better still, use a P.O.Box number. This is the best.

Why people do not receive their PIN is basically wrong address.. They don't put in the correct zip code or location or they mix up both.

I received my pin in one month.. not more..

Cheers Champ

God bless you. I'm getting an international passport ASAP!
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by Skinnyporch(m): 5:10am On May 02, 2020
Our international passport doesn't have address on it so how do I use it?
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by Houstonmon: 5:51pm On May 02, 2020
Cool
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by samweaz: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2020
SwitElla1997:
Big bro...I am a YouTuber too...first the threshold is 100 USD..it's not too hard u will get it..that is if u have not gotten it already...i waited 3 months and applied 3 times for that pin shit...with three different mail addresses hoping it will arrive bit it didn't....after 3 months...the gave me the option to upload a document..I uploaded bank statement and 2weeks passed nothing. It never crossed my mind that what they needed was international passport...I did not upload my international passport first cos it has no address except the place it was issued.. long story cut short.. just within 1 hr I angrily uploaded my international passport after waiting and watching my money pile up for 4months...I got verified and woahla...in less than 24hrs I has Dollars in my GTB domiciliary account bro.... remember Google Adsense only accepts USD domiciled account to pay out...so go open a domiciliary account. I recommend GTB...no bank charges since 2016 bro and although I have only used the account once or twice..they never deactivated it.. best of luck man!

What address should one put under the address space if am using my Passport?
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by fastseo: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
samweaz:

What address should one put under the address space if am using my Passport?

I just verified one today.... Put any address or rather put the address under ur passport and state likewise.

Make the passport sharp.. By scanning it full length or page if its international passport not with phone camera. Take it to the computer centre and scan. Ensure all numbers, names and everything is visible and no reflection

International passport remains the best verification method
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by defemz(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
fastseo:

I just verified one today.... Put any address or rather put the address under ur passport and state likewise.

Make the passport sharp.. By scanning it full length or page if its international passport not with phone camera. Take it to the computer centre and scan. Ensure all numbers, names and everything is visible and no reflection

International passport remains the best verification method

Thanks man for this explanation. If i get you correctly, do you mean that since Nigerian International passport does not contain your address, you just scan the data page of the passport(exactly as shown in the attached image?) and just send it like that? If this is so, how will they compare and verify your address (both the one in your admob profile and the one supposedly on your passport). Please i need this info ASAP. Thanks

Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by fastseo: 1:41am On Sep 28, 2020
defemz:

Thanks man for this explanation. If i get you correctly, do you mean that since Nigerian International passport does not contain your address, you just scan the data page of the passport(exactly as shown in the attached image?) and just send it like that? If this is so, how will they compare and verify your address (both the one in your admob profile and the one supposedly on your passport). Please i need this info ASAP. Thanks

I just stated what I did and have been doing. It's very clear.. Put any address that's all
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by fashrola(m): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
honey930:
I am a YouTuber myself and I verified my AdSense account about 5 weeks ago after a long and tortuous process. It could take that long if you have no idea on what to do. I received my PIN in May in Ogun State. That PIN is actually for ADDRESS VERIFICATION.

Do not listen to anyone advising you to cut corners. You can't beat Google. You have a lot to lose if you do. They don't.

Google AdSense is more concerned about your name and address being EXACT match.

For Nigeria, they accept: National ID, Driver's License and Int'l Passport. I used the 3rd...and they will send your payment once it reaches a threshold of US$100 and not US$150.

Once your name differs, your account WILL NOT be verified. Intact, the name arrangement is very important. If your profile name is in first name/middlename/surname format and you submitted an ID in surname/midname/firname or any other format, your account WILL NOT be verified. After 2 attempts, your account will be on HOLD and your ads will STOP running.

My account was held 4 times when I started the verification process in August this year having received my PIN in May. But I held my ground and I got 2nd, 3rd and 4th opportunities to RE-UPLOAD.

You can only contact Google AdSense if you are a YouTuber from the HELP menu of your YouTube Channel. I did that and I got a response from YouTube Partner Support in 24hours.

Do same.

But b4 you do make sure you cross-check the details on your AdSense profile and ensure an EXACT name and address match with whatever documents you have.

Note: Your address MUST match your payment details too.

Google ain't taking chances. But they will listen to you. So, contact them.

Don't play smart. They will block you and never revisit your case. DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN.

Stand your ground, be honest and goodluck!

This is what i am suffering.... I uploaded my International Passport which starts with my Surname and My Payment profile starts with My First and Last name and i got the rejection mail that my ID does not tally with my name.... This Google Verification na wa ooo

So how did you pass this hurdle?
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by cliqtips: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Please can you post a sample of what you used ?
You should blur out your name and address. I've used nimc paper and my bank statement but all to no avail.

propynich123:
Please be informed that they don't accept "voters card". And you can only send "3 times". Better look for your old id, that was what i used and they accepted it once.
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by cliqtips: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Is it the same name and address as what you have on your admob account ?

fashrola:

This is what i am suffering.... I uploaded my International Passport which starts with my Surname and My Payment profile starts with My First and Last name and i got the rejection mail that my ID does not tally with my name.... This Google Verification na wa ooo

So how did you pass this hurdle?

Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by cliqtips: 3:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Hi ma
I came about your comment and I checked your website and your youtube channel.
Well done for the great work you are doing.

Please do you mind we help you re-design website ?

I would be glad to get a favorable response.

honey930:
I am a YouTuber myself and I verified my AdSense account about 5 weeks ago after a long and tortuous process. It could take that long if you have no idea on what to do. I received my PIN in May in Ogun State. That PIN is actually for ADDRESS VERIFICATION.

Do not listen to anyone advising you to cut corners. You can't beat Google. You have a lot to lose if you do. They don't.

For Nigeria, they accept: National ID, Driver's License and Int'l Passport. I used the 3rd...and they will send your payment once it reaches a threshold of US$100 and not US$150.

Once your name differs, your account WILL NOT be verified. Intact, the name arrangement is very important. If your profile name is in first name/middlename/surname format and you submitted an ID in surname/midname/firname or any other format, your account WILL NOT be verified. After 2 attempts, your account will be on HOLD and your ads will STOP running.

My account was held 4 times when I started the verification process in August this year having received my PIN in May. But I held my ground and I got 2nd, 3rd and 4th opportunities to RE-UPLOAD.

You can only contact Google AdSense if you are a YouTuber from the HELP menu of your YouTube Channel. I did that and I got a response from YouTube Partner Support in 24hours.

Do same.

But b4 you do make sure you cross-check the details on your AdSense profile and ensure an EXACT name and address match with whatever documents you have.

Don't play smart. They will block you and never revisit your case. DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN.

Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by erondu7(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2022
Hello pls contact me on 08148373435..i have a business to discuss with you...A very serios one if your adsenseaccountis till intact.
cliqtips:
Hi ma

Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by erondu7(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
Pls i have a serious business to discuss with you if ur google verified adsense accountis intact.....contact me on 08148373435
honey930:

Do same.

Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by erondu7(m): 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hi pls is your google adsense account still intact...if yes i have a good deal for u
JohnWickLIVES:
Well if you have a website or blog and you need Google AdSense, just let me know and we can strike a 50-50 deal. You'll use my AdSense account (5 years old account which I stopped using since 2016 but still has $50 in it), and I'll show you all reports on the account so you know how much we both get. If you like this, just hit me up.

Here's a picture of my balance.

Also note, I created this account when I was in the Philippines and I've withdrawn over $500 from it.
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by papiilo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
Britishcoins:
If you need Nigeria verified adsense account contact me, I don't have much time again for it due to my business...
hello I want
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by Britishcoins(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
papiilo:
hello I want
Nibo since how many years... That is how you people fall to scam
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by papiilo(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
Britishcoins:

Nibo since how many years... That is how you people fall to scam
lol, but I need your assistance on how to get my Adsense account approved
Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by papiilo(m): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
Megaking1:
3 years approved google adsense and YouTube adsense for sale, you just need to add you website and and add your payment information to start earning. No payment inside yet DM for deal. 0.7.049.168302
how much?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? by ucee64(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
propynich123:
some may not take up to 3 months, it can be weeks 2 - 3, but if the address on the id card is in thick remote village, i tell you, it will take up to three month. Infact, mine took 3 months and some weeks. Remember that you have just 4 months from the date it was first sent to you. So i will advise you to re-apply if after 3 weeks you haven't gotten it.
pplease sir I thought this pin will be sent to post office because I have gone to the post office twice but they have not sent it or are will they send it to address on verification id I uploaded

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Funny Facebook Statuses / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office / Why You Should Change From ..com To Yourname.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.