Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

How To Make A Girl Or Guy To Have A Crush On You At First Sight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Girl Or Guy To Have A Crush On You At First Sight (452 Views)

I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Or Guy To Have A Crush On You At First Sight by touchweb: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
Every girl or boy wants to get a lot of attraction from there opposite sex. It makes you feel good whenever anyone admires you especially if its an opposite sex, it gives you confidence that you are beautiful or handsome. For sure everybody is cute but the problem is they lack the methods of making an opposite sex like them at first sight. Here are some tips below

1. YOUR SMILE �
Yes, your smile does a lot, I mean a smile with good teeth not that teeth with mixed colours. Lolz. I realized that shining teeth can attract not just persons on your gender but also your opposite sex. I used to have brownish teeth then but when I learnt this from a friend, I began treating my teeth, I did not pay 1 kobo to a dentist, I just followed this home remedies to whiten my teeth, it just worked like magic in two weeks. Try and see.. check this link to whiten your teeth with home remedies http://whiteteethpro.com/how-to-whiten-teeth-at-home-in-one-day/

YOUR CLOTHING�
Your cloths, yes your cloths.. it must not be expensive but let it be clean, body fitted, attractive but not sexy (Sexy clothes attract persons who wants sex), should not be oversized ( for guys, your trousers should not be too long and sweeping the floor, just moderate, same to girls, your skirt should not be too big). well ironed.

I will complete later.. lemme go to church and come back fes �

(1) (Reply)

‘IGP Arrested My Father Because I Divorced His Friend’ — Woman Cries Out / Be Honest: How Many Of You Ladies Can Say This? / Storytime | Lady Shares— 'how 3 Days Ruins The Best Relationship I've Ever Had'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.