Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Storytime | Lady Shares— 'how 3 Days Ruins The Best Relationship I've Ever Had' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Storytime | Lady Shares— 'how 3 Days Ruins The Best Relationship I've Ever Had' (451 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Storytime | Lady Shares— 'how 3 Days Ruins The Best Relationship I've Ever Had' by Jumoke355(f): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
Growing up, many of us learned the greatest lessons about dating in the hardest way and after too many of those, it can start to feel like dating is pointless.... Smiles, I will say dating without commitments or dating without expectations is pointless rather.

In this story of a lady tells us some of the red flags we should take note while enjoying the dirty dating game.

Source: https://www.quickgisterblog.com.ng/2019/12/Storytime-lady-shares-how-3days-ruins-the-best-relationship-i-ve-ever-had.html

Re: Storytime | Lady Shares— 'how 3 Days Ruins The Best Relationship I've Ever Had' by Jumoke355(f): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2019

(1) (Reply)

2 Secrets To Getting That Dream Woman Of Yours / My People Please Help Brother In Despair / I Know Ladies Can't Believe This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.