Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,520 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

RE: Adam Had A Job Before While Being Married To Eve - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE: Adam Had A Job Before While Being Married To Eve (582 Views)

My Ex Doesn't Want To Let Me Rest Despite Me Being Married / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Adam Had A Job Before While Being Married To Eve by SirLiquidGold: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
This post
madridsta007:

I think this is a terrible advise and, truly, some Pastors give this advice quite a lot. Normally, when you succumb to the "advise", they will suggest one "Sister" to you to marry and, "boom!" the wedding is conducted.

Your eyes will open when you marry. You will understand the responsibility that comes with and from marriage. But by then, it is too late.
Adam did not "marry" Eve when he was jobless. He had a job as a Gardner, Horticulturist and perhaps Farmer. Perhaps, the reason why the snake did not find him idle (he was working) and looked for the idle person to tempt= Eve.

Young men, get a job first before you get a wife. Common sense.

3 Likes

Re: RE: Adam Had A Job Before While Being Married To Eve by ednut1(m): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
angry as old as you are you still believe adam and eve fairytale marriage . No be only job
Re: RE: Adam Had A Job Before While Being Married To Eve by nlPoster: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Help meet is also a job.

Adam should not have left Eve to tend the tree alone perhaps. Nothing indicates she was idle btw.
Re: RE: Adam Had A Job Before While Being Married To Eve by SirLiquidGold: 12:17am On Nov 09, 2019
ednut1:
angry as old as you are you still believe adam and eve fairytale marriage . No be only job
the dudes post made a lot of sense to me
Re: RE: Adam Had A Job Before While Being Married To Eve by nlPoster: 12:32am On Nov 09, 2019
Where in the bible was Eve described as being idle?

Which part of helpmeet sounds like joblessness?

You people just don't know your hatred is not normal.

And the op of course ran with the nonsense post as if he discovered anything.
Re: RE: Adam Had A Job Before While Being Married To Eve by SirLiquidGold: 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lol @ nlposter
Re: RE: Adam Had A Job Before While Being Married To Eve by baralatie(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
nlPoster:
Where in the bible was Eve described as being idle?

Which part of helpmeet sounds like joblessness?

You people just don't know your hatred is not normal.

And the op of course ran with the nonsense post as if he discovered anything.
It is idleness that will make a woman to be talking with a snake when she was to be helping the man(wherever he maybe)
Re: RE: Adam Had A Job Before While Being Married To Eve by DoctorDree(m): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Until judgement day before we know the whole truth

(1) (Reply)

Poly-ibadan Female Student Yells At Another For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / See How People All Over The World Celebrate Christmas!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.