Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides (11151 Views)

FG Debunks List Of National Honours Nominees / Lagos Govt Debunks List Of Restricted Routes For Keke Marwa And Okadas / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 08, 2019
Some people think they can just do you wrong and apologize if comes back at them.
Re: Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides by olajizz01(m): 6:48am On Nov 08, 2019
Shezzy13:

One of the many problems with the west..is that they believe other Nigerians are foolish ..while Dem be sophisticators ..

So they believe that with continual denial..it will be ttrue ...or Nigerians will begin to believe... they have come tto believe their lies.and wish same for everyone..and once you don't ..you become a wailer or ipob ..or PDP...

Very funny ..

Is a disgrace and irritating ..
Keep consoling yourself

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides by Enyimbamercedes: 6:55am On Nov 08, 2019
This is sugar post for the minions! Watch them crawl out from their holes!

Very pitiful but what do you expect from sophisticated m.orons?
Re: Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides by DuxofMen: 7:05am On Nov 08, 2019
Shezzy13:

Oga they Buhari presidency has sacked tthose humans...their Villa tags retrieved ..they can't even get close to Villa gate..and nothinG is
Gonna bring em back... Believe what you want.... I dont do propaganda ..am well informed.

Then my friend, you better sack your informant. As much as I don't like dropping names, I have to in this instance because of the share traction this fake news has taken. Bode Olugbore (Fagbore in our school days), who was listed in fact as Bode Gbore in the list is a close personal friend, and as at yesterday, he confirmed to me that this is not true. Although he also admitted that the speed with which the story was picked up by main stream media was alarming, and the vp is seriously embarrassed by it. I can tell you that Laolu Akande, who is the vp's media man is under pressure right now for allowing the fake news to gather traction. I can't tell you more than this.

Honestly it's all fake news designed to embarrass prof and to pit him against his boss, which appears to be the strategy of those opposed to his potential emerging as the next presidential candidate. I spoke at length with Bode yesterday, it's all made up news.

However their's a set of people who want the news to be true by all means, so that they can use it to justify their position on the Yoruba and/or the VP. When you tell them it's fake news, they say no smoke without fire etc. Well if you're in that category, I'm sorry I can't help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides by Hypocrit: 7:08am On Nov 08, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

We can never expect sane reasoning with this folks, the spokesman duties is to inform the public on the truth at all times. He has done his duties yet you are still wailing that what?
this your post makes you look foolish.
Re: Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides by Dareal90s(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2019
I still don't understand why Igbo's are crying like the Ghanians, those sacked are Yoruba's but Igbo's carry am for head as if na their Obi be VP.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 08, 2019
powerhouse3:
whatever the case may be ,.
whether its truth or not ,I've to commend osinbajo for his composure in the face of needles attack by who so ever is the brain behind it

Though I may be wrong ,but I have this feeling that Tinubu have a hand in the controversy surrounding the VP , I may be wrong like I said ,
And any south man being happy about his travails is only deluding its self.....for we are indirectly giving the north a larger than life image...for if its toll ,it won't be for osinbajo alone ....

lastly am compelled to the world that the TITLE conferred to him by my Paramount ruler as OBONG EMEM was no fluke.....his composure attest to it .....

Well said. Even though I'm not a supporter of any party or of this particular administration, Nigerians would be stup.id not to make this man their President come 2023.

If Osinbajo doesn't become the next president of Nigeria in 2023, Nigeria has no future.

The man has proven to be a workaholic who touches the grassroots and the ordinary people on the streets love him.

He is intelligent. And also a professor of law.

He is godly, no charge of corruption has stuck on this man despite desperate efforts by People's Demonic Party.

He has a cool and calm demeanor. Just check out his composure in the face of attacks from hapless and useless human beings.

His loyalty to his boss has never been seen in Nigeria's politics. His patriotism to Nigeria's growth is admirable.

He is well spoken and we can always be confident that we will be well represented in the international circle unlike being represented by a man whose countrymen even struggle to understand his accent.

Nigerians would be lucky to have him as their president.
Re: Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides by mamaafrik(m): 7:18am On Nov 08, 2019
Which list is fake,you are doing yaself and not me.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides by DuxofMen: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2019
Shezzy13:

Oga they Buhari presidency has sacked tthose humans...their Villa tags retrieved ..they can't even get close to Villa gate..and nothinG is
Gonna bring em back... Believe what you want.... I dont do propaganda ..am well informed.

Then my friend, you better sack your informant. As much as I don't like dropping names, I have to in this instance because of the share traction this fake news has taken. Bode Olugbore (Fagbore in our school days), who was listed in fact as Bode Gbore in the list is a close personal friend, and as at yesterday, he confirmed to me that this is not true. Although he also admitted that the speed with which the story was picked up by main stream media was alarming, and the vp is seriously embarrassed by it. I can tell you that Laolu Akande, who is the vp's media man is under pressure right now for allowing the fake news to gather traction. I can't tell you more than this.

Honestly it's all fake news designed to embarrass prof and to pit him against his boss, which appears to be the strategy of those opposed to his potential emerging as the next presidential candidate. I spoke at length with Bode yesterday, it's all made up news.

However their's a set of people who want the news to be true by all means, so that they can use it to justify their position on the Yoruba and/or the VP. When you tell them it's fake news, they say no smoke without fire etc. Well if you're in that category, I'm sorry I can't help you.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides by TemmyT002(m): 7:41am On Nov 08, 2019
I don talk am
If it doesn't come from Punch or The Nation, na lie.
Re: Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides by ORIENTATION101: 7:49am On Nov 08, 2019
id911:

Juxtapose your above epistle with your previous one below "was there any sack before. What we have is propaganda from people that has been trying to draw a battle between pmb and osibanjo.
I guess the phantom 90b didn't sell again now it is sacking of aides.

I hope Senate fast track social media bill so that media houses can stop reporting news from blog site
", and honestly tell us if you're not a pathetic fellow that shamelessly shift goal post intermittently to suite your shenanigans
fuvk off nigga.was reacting to ur Aisha , Tinubu cock and bull story. The news wasn't about them yet u find a way to attach their name. There was no sack apart from pdp proganda aided by media pages.
Re: Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides by id911(m): 7:57am On Nov 08, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
fuvk off nigga.was reacting to ur Aisha , Tinubu cock and bull story. The news wasn't about them yet u find a way to attach their name. There was no sack apart from pdp proganda aided by media pages.

Story...
Re: Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides by ORIENTATION101: 8:01am On Nov 08, 2019
id911:

Story...
koshi Danu
Re: Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides by Stalwert: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2019
Hypocrit:
this your post makes you look foolish.

Yet a foolish post you lack the capacity and intellect to rebut. Gerrarahere.
Re: Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides by eguarojeona: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
was there any sack before. What we have is propaganda from people that has been trying to draw a battle between pmb and osibanjo.

I hope Senate fast track social media bill so that media houses can stop reporting news from blog site
Lol, people like you advocating this,,,when it happens you think it won't affect you or your loved ones.Deluded lots you all.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides by ORIENTATION101: 8:10am On Nov 08, 2019
eguarojeona:
Lol, people like you advocating this,,,when it happens you think it won't affect you or your loved ones.Deluded lots you all.
ori eleyi ti gbale cheesy
Did kyari appointed the aides -No

Was there any sack letter -No

You re the one Deluded.believing a propaganda without using ur brain
Re: Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides by eguarojeona: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
ORIENTATION101:

So after now the Presidency/Garba shehu has come out to say Osi's aides where sacked what do you minions who don't know what is going on has to say?
Defending rubbish just so you will be noticed.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides by fergie001: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
DuxofMen:

https://www.nairaland.com/5517927/presidency-confirms-sacking-osinbajos-aides
Re: Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides by hisexcellency34: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
Can you see your life outside?

ORIENTATION101:

Re: Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides by EvilPOTATO(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
was there any sack before. What we have is propaganda from people that has been trying to draw a battle between pmb and osibanjo.

hi...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suits: Why Do Nigerian Presidents Hate Wearing Them? / Police Deny $1billion Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mom / APC: Opposition Governors To Meet In Maiduguri Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.