Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) (26957 Views)

Ugwu Onyeama Federal Road In Enugu: A Death Trap (Photos, Video) / The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by peeps4u: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2019
CotenantNIG:
cant we really do this things by ourselves in this country, must we always wait for the government

That's why we have government bro. Government collects taxes, loans, revenues from sales of crude oils and several incomes. This is what government should do, not individuals.

We just need to learn the habit of holding the govt accountable and responsible. Even if private citizens decide to form their own government and do all these, they will still have leaders who will also end up messing the whole money up just like people in govt because he knows we are docile and don't hold people accountable.

So, the cycle continues..........

4 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by malel1: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2019
DonKachiERA:

This is Federal road not State roads. Ask FG to do it's work.

Shut up , state road is worse than federal road here in Abia state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:43am On Nov 08, 2019
KingRex1:
And Fashola will open his mouth and say its not as bad as we paint it
He obviously hasn't visited Aba. if he did, he would have had a boil in his mouth immediately he uttered that statement.

Needless to say, the Federal government is even struggling to fund its current projects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by SocialJustice: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2019
Ikpeazu should fix those roads. Why is that state so backward. Filthy state with terrible infrastructure.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by akmath: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2019
See road like river.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by ekaette1621: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2019
ABIA

THE LAND OF....................? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2019
They are not that bad grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by optimismlaz(m): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2019
Federal Government should come to our aid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2019
ITbomb:
They are not that bad grin
The op is obviously a paid media aide of the governor.he has been assigned to divert attention from the woeful performance of his master,we wont buy it
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by subcbouy: 10:47am On Nov 08, 2019
DonKachiERA:

The problem with some of you is that you blame the wrong people for your problems. Call on the Federal government to do it's work and stop casting aspersions on the State or State government.
Have you asked why Abia state? The neighboring states have managed their link roads a bit better than Abia State. Shame on ABSG

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2019
it's not that bad
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Jefe1(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2019
These are what federal roads looks like everywhere in the country
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Law1993(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2019
For the fact that People like me still exist in the God's own state there is still hope for rapid development. Very soon Abia State will be what it ought to be.

Longlive Abia State.

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by ojobek: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2019
No work on federal roads since Jonathan left office,just take a trip from ph- Ibadan then you understand what I am saying.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by anonimi: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2019

4 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2019
popsy2:

being a federal road does not remove from the fact that the road is in Abia state. So, I maintain that Abia is gone.

Yes, Abia state is gone, courtesy of the federal government
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2019
Monogamy:
Some states are putting efforts to repair federal roads cos of negligence by FG.. What is Abia state governor doing about it?

Has Ikpeazu decided to be useless forever?

Ur God buhari said no governor should repair federal roads, that he will never refund them the money if they every try such

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
like The kerosene governor have anything to do before. rather than sprinkle kerosene on abians and complain FG neglect. while other governors re rehabilitating Federal roads in their domain and get refund from FG

Ur God buhari said state governors shouldn't repair federal roads

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by cenaman(m): 10:51am On Nov 08, 2019
DonKachiERA:

I dont know between abia government and it indigene who is more gullible. its only abia state u will be hearing federal roads, federal road, are there no federal road in other states? why is it only abia that always cry foul about federal roads? other states fund federal projects before they were.....
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2019
cenaman:
I dont know between abia government and it indigene who is more gullible. its only abia state u will be hearing federal roads, federal road, are there no federal road in other states? why is it only abia that always cry foul about federal roads? other states fund federal projects before they were.....

Focus on the news and stop derailing it.

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2019
popsy2:

Okay, if you have been to the Abia state capital of Umuahia or the commercial city of Aba, now I am talking about the infrastructure that completely should be the responsibility of the state government, you will agree with me that Abia state government is a failure. Abia is definitely not the only state with a Federal road, I guess the other states perform magic to fix theirs.

Stop derailing the topic.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Monogamy: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Ur God buhari said no governor should repair federal roads, that he will never refund them the money if they every try such

Is the money your state governor supposed ti to use to repair the road is his personal money?
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by chukskafor(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2019
peeps4u:

Wow!!!

I love this green environment!!! I wish, but I just remember that Baba once ordered for the cutting down of trees in Abuja just to control Naira-dollars exchange rate
Not only in Abuja o, the tree/naira massacre was nationwide
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by cenaman(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2019
Abians should also wait the federal government to come and fix ngwa road, ezu ukwu road, obikalika road, umueze road(absuth) or even the dranaige in ariaria mkt for them. nonsense and ikpeazu.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by wizod(m): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2019
Monogamy:
Some states are putting efforts to repair federal roads cos of negligence by FG.. What is Abia state governor doing about it?

he's my brother from d same LGA, SENATORIAL zone and also from d same agalaba extraction. In short d man is very useless even d road dat leads to his village is on going since 5yrs now yet 20% of it has not been achieved.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Laitesmart(m): 11:00am On Nov 08, 2019
Bad roads is a major cause for concern presently, not in abia alone but nationwide. You need to come to Sango and see what is happening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2019
DonKachiERA:

if they say remove fuel subsidy, so govt can free up 1trillion a year for roads you will say no. you will rather burn petrol and time on bad roads
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2019
Monogamy:

Is the money your state governor supposed ti to use to repair the road is his personal money?

Good day
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by wizod(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2019
malel1:

Shut up , state road is worse than federal road here in Abia state
HE'S MY STATE GOVERNOR. Very useless indeed but because of his 'i don't care life', we've resort to dis meme below.

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by cenaman(m): 11:02am On Nov 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Focus on the news and stop derailing it.
Am not derailing any thing, am saying the fact. what do u have to say about port harcourt road that has been a refused dump for over 5yrs?
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by alibiguy: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2019
Monogamy:

The state governor won't be able to fix those roads because the state won't get a refund for the repair work.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/5435376/no-refund-federal-roads-repairs&ved=2ahUKEwj73PX2rdrlAhWTbsAKHUtfDfsQFjADegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw0buq-UZhnXWT8jdAd1-r71
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2019
cenaman:
Am not derailing any thing, am saying the fact. what do u have to say about port harcourt road that has been a refused dump for over 5yrs?

I can't help u beyond dis.

Good day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Disgraceful State Of Roads In GRA, Benin-City (PHOTOS) / Boeing Grounds Entire Crash Aircraft Fleet / Zenith Bank Christmas Lights Set To Switch On This Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.