Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) (26954 Views)

Ugwu Onyeama Federal Road In Enugu: A Death Trap (Photos, Video) / The Condition Of Nekede/Ihiagwa Road In Imo State (Death Trap) / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Kay17: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
A persistent problem is obvious here: the federal government has so many commitments across the federation that it can not meet up with its resources. The states need to be empowered to take up some of these responsibilities.

While the FG invests in rail and shipping infrastructure the states can do likewise with roads.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Oluwaseunbandur: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
Very terrible
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by peeps4u: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
ojobek:
No work on federal roads since Jonathan left office,just take a trip from ph- Ibadan then you understand what I am saying.

Ife-Ibadan is becoming something else now. The right lane on entering Ife is practically being abandoned now by motorists.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Officialcartel(m): 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
The state of federal road in ebonyi state

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Mshad662(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
LadySarah:
This post without Aba ph road is useless.The road gives me shivers. cry

I almost had asthma & Stroke at the same time while taking that road last year. I for die
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by SocialJustice: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
cenaman:
Do you know that there is a place in aba called ishi mmiri?
What does it mean, I'm not igbo.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
Not only in Abia state it is the same in Anambra and Enugu especially Ugwu onyeama who has claimed many lives, from Enugu to Onitsha who suppose to be 45mintes journey is now more than 4 hours journey.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Johans1991: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
DonKachiERA:

The problem with some of you is that you blame the wrong people for your problems. Call on the Federal government to do it's work and stop casting aspersions on the State or State government.
continue waiting for fed govt.while your state is rotten.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Microfels: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
CotenantNIG:
cant we really do this things by ourselves in this country, must we always wait for the government

Are you kidding right now? Haven't we been doing everything for ourselves in this country? We have been generating electricity ourselves through generators even when we pay humongous money for it; we drill water ourselves, we pay for our own security, we create jobs and develop businesses in spite of the government, yet we are being taxed heavily. Should we also add construction of roads to our 'duties' now?

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by LordPsalm(m): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
And shameless Fashola said its not as bad as it is portrayed.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

lagos is not part of yoruba land,, land grabber
what are you saying,
have u taken ur drugs this morning?
lagos belongs to thr eguns and originally binis
tell those people to go and claim lagos then... flat head gringringringrin
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
tell those people to go and claim lagos then... flat head gringringringrin
cone heads come and collect lagos na, landgrabber ,go back to afonja land in ogbomoso

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Promise47(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
Make them sell this country sell am is it difficult to ask sell am make them give me my share
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Problemkid1: 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
Akabuking:
las las na harmathan go fix am.
This guy don talk my mind finish grin the rest just dey talk nonsese wey no dey book grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Problemkid1: 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
Amudeneogu:
Not only in Abia state it is the same in Anambra and Enugu especially Ugwu onyeama who has claimed many lives, from Enugu to Onitsha who suppose to be 45mintes journey is now more than 4 hours journey.
See big lie. You can lie for Africa cheesy Enugu and Onitsha I use to pass always. It's not up to 3hrs sef. Stop lying please
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by PabloAndreas(m): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
DonKachiERA:

This is Federal road not State roads. Ask FG to do it's work.
Mugu
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by moorevic(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
The Aba-Ikot Ekpene road was to be worked on but T.a Orji rather had all the funds to himself. Akpabio even volunteered to work on the road but the pot belied b1tch refused.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Staro: 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
It's very sad
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by BrutalJab: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
like The kerosene governor have anything to do before. rather than sprinkle kerosene on abians and complain FG neglect. while other governors re rehabilitating Federal roads in their domain and get refund from FG

which federal government is giving refund?

are you naturally dull or something?

Didn't you see where governors were complaining because Buhari said no refund for federal roads constructed by state government?

Olodo jatijati
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Staro: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
moorevic:
The Aba-Ikot Ekpene road was to be worked on but T.a Orji rather had all the funds to himself. Akpabio even volunteered to work on the road but the pot belied b1tch refused.

What do you mean by T. A Orji rather had all the funds to himself?
Did FG award the contract to him?

Why then is he not being prosecuted of corruption?
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Legendguru: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
those roads shown in the pics above are not bad yet to our category of badness,at least vehicles are still swimming past,if you drive and swim your way from okigwe to owerri,you will realize that Nigerians must be the most docile or most stupid people on this planet,how can we be living like this and still pretend we are human beings,federal government aside,how much will it cost imo state government to haul mixed waste materials from numerous quarries in okigwe and fill up the very bad spots,it's only in Nigeria you will see a government of misplaced priorities and myopic focus .
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by LordBuchi(m): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
adeyemo001:
All the know is to mock Yoruba land roads especially Lagos.. Pot calling kettle black. Watch them giving one excuse and defence approach like "All load in Nigeyreia are badddnnn" grin
This sounds funny to you?
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
Problemkid1:
See big lie. You can lie for Africa cheesy Enugu and Onitsha I use to pass always. It's not up to 3hrs sef. Stop lying please
I am not dragging if it is 3hrs or 4hrs but what am saying is that the roads are too bad and as a result, it has claimed many lives. It needs serious attention
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
I'll say it again If I'm president, I'll nuke this particular state
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by ATTemi: 6:38am On Nov 09, 2019
Udeagbala through umueze to ahia nkwo is also federal road?
St Paul’s road to Faulks road is also federal?
PZ junction through eziama down to immaculate, then immaculate itself is also federal road?
What about road leading to osisioma depot, it is also federal road?
Osisioma down to eke akpara is also federal road?
Nicholas street at umungasi is also federal road?

If you must lie about a location, make sure you’re the only person that has been there.
mrvitalis:

The one that did have they refunded them ? ...most roads u guys post here about abia is federal road
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by moorevic(m): 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
Staro:

What do you mean by T. A Orji rather had all the funds to himself?
Did FG award the contract to him?

Why then is he not being prosecuted of corruption?
Aba got worst under T.A Orji.
He never worked any road nor maintained any.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Roads In Abịa State... Death Trap (Photos) by Smalldick123(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
DonKachiERA:
STATE OF FEDERAL ROADS IN ABIA STATE...OGA FASHOLA NEEDS TO SEE THIS

All the major federal roads are bad and they are the entry points.

State Governments can't even fix them since the FG have asked them to keep off Federal roads.

We have several Abians in this government at the Executive and Legislative levels. Hope they'll call the FG attention to these .

NOTE: This is Federal Roads, the responsibility of the Federal government not STATE government roads.

Pictures taken on Wednesday.

Credit: CKN
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Disgraceful State Of Roads In GRA, Benin-City (PHOTOS) / Boeing Grounds Entire Crash Aircraft Fleet / Zenith Bank Christmas Lights Set To Switch On This Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.