Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) (75612 Views)

Install Latest Games on PS4&PS5 Higher Firmwares 10.01 online & offline play. / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Hacked Ps4 With 5 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Wayne4uall(m): 1:18am On Feb 05, 2023
Bobby2020:
✅Glory be to God☑️, we’re done with the installation of games on this my dear customer’s PS4!!!

I dey run to bus park like this so make e go and meet it’s new owner, I bet he’s a tad bit more excited than I am!!!

Dearest reader, make me that special man, make me your one and only one plug for anything gaming related, we'll give you the very best, on Gaaaaaaaaad!!!

Call/WhatsApp us now on 09032427643, let’s do business!

I got my PS4 as promised, grin bobby2020 U sure die., U are d best, I hv done business with lot of ppl on Nairaland but your customer service is the best among others..,keep the good work up ,

3 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Rubeshi(m): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2023
Bobby2020:
Had a special guest today, anty no gree play PS4, na PS5 she jump on straight!

You self can get yourself a brand new sealed god of war bundled PS5 today at the cheapest rate on Nairaland!!!

Watch out for our next posts!!!!!

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 let’s do business!
nice interior

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2023
Rubeshi:
nice interior
Thanks and God bless you my brother, it shall be well with you and your household
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by georgee(m): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Wayne4uall:

I got my PS4 as promised, grin bobby2020 U sure die., U are d best, I hv done business with lot of ppl on Nairaland but your customer service is the best among others..,keep the good work up ,
Na so Bobby be ooo

The boy is too much

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
Wayne4uall:

My mentor, my chairman, my real father of life, thanks and God bless you for the patronage, I’m grateful for the opportunity to serve you my dear sir.

You are blessed among men, you shall be a blessing to your generation, it shall be well with your soul.

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
georgee:

Na so Bobby be ooo

The boy is too much
I am your son, God bless you for me sir. Big money jobs coming your way this week!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ladies and Gentlemen, here are our list of games that are available for your hacked PS4!!!

You go play play and play, na you go tire!!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Cont’d

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Still going!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
We’ve got your back on the best games!!! Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Bring your PS4 let’s install games for you/ if you wanna buy a hacked PS4, make your plug! I will do you well!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:30am On Feb 06, 2023
Good morning my dearest reader of life, happy new week to you, this is another great opportunity to tell you that IT IS ONLY BOBBY2020 THAT CAN RUN IT FOR YOU, no other man can, I have proved that again to the customer that is about to get his hands on rare gem below!

A customer just purchased this Nathan Drake Limited Edition hacked PS4 fat 500GB from your one and only son, me. Never have a seen a more cleaner looking PS4 this year. Baba I dey tell you, the console is in brand new condition with no single scratch on it, and 0 signs of usage!

Wetin I come do to sweeten the deal for my dear esteemed customer? I come add matching color pad, so that it can be a match made in heaven, you self Abeg just look at the picture slides below, see how sexy she is!

In all truth ehn, sometimes I dey like keep some of these things to my self because you see this very PS4, she a keeper but how many I wan play nau?

The baba don ask me to help himselect the 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 317 games and counting for his kids, and you should already know the drill, once we’re done with the installation, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

I must warn you though o; hacked PlayStation 4 are getting more and scarce with each passing day, and know what happens when there’s scarcity, prices tends to become higher, don’t wait till tomorrow, get that hacked PS4 today!
Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Good evening dearest reader, we have two units of brand new sealed god of war Ragnarok edition PlayStation 5 (PS5) available for you @just 500k only each!

In case you don’t know, this one is different from the normal brand new sealed PS5 oh my dear boss, asides the normal stuff you’d see in a brand new sealed PS5, you’ll also get a digital copy of my best game of last year, God of war ragnarok inside the box!!!

Buy the two for 1 million and stand a chance to get a premium Joel & Ellie Last of us 2 Premium PS5 skin completely FREE OF CHARGE!!!!

Bobby2020 gives the best deals!
09032427643 call/WhatsApp

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning my dearest reader of life, happy new week to you, this is another great opportunity to tell you that IT IS ONLY BOBBY2020 THAT CAN RUN IT FOR YOU, no other man can, I have proved that again to the customer that is about to get his hands on rare gem below!

A customer just purchased this Nathan Drake Limited Edition hacked PS4 fat 500GB from your one and only son, me. Never have a seen a more cleaner looking PS4 this year. Baba I dey tell you, the console is in brand new condition with no single scratch on it, and 0 signs of usage!

Wetin I come do to sweeten the deal for my dear esteemed customer? I come add matching color pad, so that it can be a match made in heaven, you self Abeg just look at the picture slides below, see how sexy she is!

In all truth ehn, sometimes I dey like keep some of these things to my self because you see this very PS4, she a keeper but how many I wan play nau?

The baba don ask me to help himselect the 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 317 games and counting for his kids, and you should already know the drill, once we’re done with the installation, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

I must warn you though o; hacked PlayStation 4 are getting more and scarce with each passing day, and know what happens when there’s scarcity, prices tends to become higher, don’t wait till tomorrow, get that hacked PS4 today!
Good morning and God bless us all my dear reader, I hope you had a lovely night?

Las las we’re Done with the installation of games on this special looking PS4, what better way to customise the Home Screen than to put a matching Nathan Drake uncharted premium theme free of charge to my dear customer?

If you’re reading this boss man, thanks and God bless for your patronage.

Dear reader, you self can get something like this today, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Omo time does fly o, see the “then vs now” of my pet June, it’s the way Maya is sleeping with his mouth wide open for me grin

Dearest reader, patronise your boy today

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good evening dearest reader, we have two units of brand new sealed god of war Ragnarok edition PlayStation 5 (PS5) available for you @just 500k only each!

In case you don’t know, this one is different from the normal brand new sealed PS5 oh my dear boss, asides the normal stuff you’d see in a brand new sealed PS5, you’ll also get a digital copy of my best game of last year, God of war ragnarok inside the box!!!

Buy the two for 1 million and stand a chance to get a premium Joel & Ellie Last of us 2 Premium PS5 skin completely FREE OF CHARGE!!!!

Bobby2020 gives the best deals!
09032427643 call/WhatsApp
One sold, one to go!!!!!

Buy before this giveaway deal goes!
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, I hope you had a very nice night? Omo I woke up with body pain, nasty one ni o, and one thing I don’t like doing is using meditation, I don’t like it at all! I pray to God for healing

A customer from Kaduna just paid for this glacier white Hacked PS4 Slim 1TB with two controllers (white and black respectively), white PS4 slim scarce no be small, but it’s a perfect fit for my boss, so I say make I give him the very best! He has proceeded to select the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of 317 games and counting, once we’re done with the installation, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

You want a hacked PS4? You wanna have games installed on your PS4? Call me or send a text Asap to 09032427643 NOW!!!!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:05am On Feb 12, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life, I hope you had a very nice night? Omo I woke up with body pain, nasty one ni o, and one thing I don’t like doing is using meditation, I don’t like it at all! I pray to God for healing

A customer from Kaduna just paid for this glacier white Hacked PS4 Slim 1TB with two controllers (white and black respectively), white PS4 slim scarce no be small, but it’s a perfect fit for my boss, so I say make I give him the very best! He has proceeded to select the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of 317 games and counting, once we’re done with the installation, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

You want a hacked PS4? You wanna have games installed on your PS4? Call me or send a text Asap to 09032427643 NOW!!!!
Good morning and happy Sunday my dearest Reader of life! May this new week yield good fruits for us, amen.

We’re done with the installation of games on our dear customer’s PS4, na make e reach Kaduna be the koko light this, I sincerely cannot wait till he receives it!

You like what you see? Do not hesitate to call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2023
Good morning my dearest reader of life!!! Happy new week to us all, thank God for keeping us, e no easy to see a new week, na only God fit run that one for you, but you see anything PS4, na only Bobby2020 fit run am for you

We are glad to announce to you that we now have Sonic Frontiers available for your hacked PS4 at just 1k only!

Here’s a trailer of the game below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuTcBAkyNL4

This sweet game is also available FOR FREE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us, what are you waiting for?

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Wayne4uall(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
georgee:

Na so Bobby be ooo

The boy is too much

I tell u bro....he will explain to U all d details of the console U want to buy from him without getting angry if U ask him too many questions

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2023
Bobby2020:

The eagle has finally landed in Kaduna, and safely too! We thank God.

If you’re reading this sir, thanks for your trust and patience, we shall never disappoint you sir, God bless!

Dearest reader, distance is never a problem for us my boss, wherever you may be, our services would still touch you. Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today let’s do business

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2023
Wayne4uall:

I tell u bro....he will explain to U all d details of the console U want to buy from him without getting angry if U ask him too many questions
Thanks my brother, we try our best!
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
Good afternoon dearest reader of life!!! Thank you for carrying us to a new milestone of 53k views on our page, the highest viewed in this section of Nairaland.

One of biggest bosses on this planet don buy one of our two units of brand new sealed God of war Ragnarok edition PS5! And as promised, the first to buy would get a premium “Last of Us 2 skin” installed on the PlayStation 5 body completely FREE OF CHARGE

Baba also bought an extra pad and also paid for games to be downloaded on it, you know as e dey be, the very second we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

You can get the last unit of god of war PS5 at a giveaway price of 500k today!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:48am On Feb 16, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good afternoon dearest reader of life!!! Thank you for carrying us to a new milestone of 53k views on our page, the highest viewed in this section of Nairaland.

One of biggest bosses on this planet don buy one of our two units of brand new sealed God of war Ragnarok edition PS5! And as promised, the first to buy would get a premium “Last of Us 2 skin” installed on the PlayStation 5 body completely FREE OF CHARGE

Baba also bought an extra pad and also paid for games to be downloaded on it, you know as e dey be, the very second we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

You can get the last unit of god of war PS5 at a giveaway price of 500k today!

Good morning dearest reader, I hope you had a lovely night? Las las, ☑️we’re done with the installation of games on my oga’s brand new sexy PS5.✅

There’s no denying how beautiful that last of us 2 skin looks on it, too sexy in my opinion grin.

You self can lay your hands a brand new PS5 today, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2023
Good morning my dearest reader of life, today is a good day for us all, if you love vampire hunting fantasy flicks like Van Helsing, you’re in for a treat, we’re glad to announce to you that we now have Evil West available for your hacked PS4 at just 1k only!!!!

Here’s the trailer of the game below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-QC23ClYTQ

This game is also available FOR FREE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us.

Na only your friendly neighbourhood Bobby2020 that can run it for you!

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 let’s do business today!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:46am On Feb 18, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, I hope you had a lovely night? A customer just brought his 1TB PS4 for the hacking and installation of games of his choice from my list of over 300+ games! What are you waiting for my dear brother? Bobby2020 can make your gaming dreams come true

Call/WhatsApp

Give us a try today

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:03am On Feb 19, 2023
Good morning and happy Sunday to you my dearest reader of life, it’s game announcement time! We’re glad to announce to you that we now have Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 Reunion available for your hacked PS4 at just for 1k only!

Here’s the official trailer of the game below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCl1Lc2ktpk

This game is also available FOR FREE if you choose it as part of your games list when you’re buying a hacked PS4 from Bobby2020 today.

What are you waiting for?

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2023
Good morning dear reader mi, I hope you had a great weekend? May this week bring yield blessings for us, amen.

A customer just made payment for a Hacked Limited Edition Metal Gear Solid PS4 fat 1TB with one toks controller. Baba sharply don send the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of over 300 games!!!

You know as e dey go, the very second we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post for your viewing pleasure

In case you want this limited edition, hurry o, we still have one unit left, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by KingAzubuike(f): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bobby2020:
After years upon years of saving, I finally did it, I’ve finally done it! It’s not easy to buy PlateStation 5 for this January period na.

Do am if e easy cool

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 let’s do business today!
So you save for several years just to buy a ps 5
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by AJSfan: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
KingAzubuike:

you missed the joke

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by georgee(m): 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
AJSfan:
you missed the joke
He sure missed the sarcasm behind the post

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by iamoyindamola(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
AJSfan:
you missed the joke
Even if them slap him with it he will still miss it🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Lol you didn’t get the meme. Look at it the picture very well

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (90) (Reply)

Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.