Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) (75290 Views)

Install Latest Games on PS4&PS5 Higher Firmwares 10.01 online & offline play. / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Hacked Ps4 With 5 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:03am On Nov 30, 2022
Who remembers this classic game? Omo my customers don spam my DM with the request of this game, Shey God Hand no dey PS4 ni? When e go dey? Do you have God Hand? Some would even go as far as selecting it as part of their games list when purchasing a hacked PS4 from us even though it’s not listed here.

Well I’m glad to tell that we now have the classic game God Hand available for your hacked PS4 at just 1k only! I even played it last night and I actually had a great time playing it, putting into consideration how old the game is, game really held up well I won’t lie!

This what I try my best to do for you my dearest customer, I strive to bring all the best games for you on the PS4 at the cheapest prices! A lot of work has be invested in doing this, but we’ll continue striving to give you the very best!

God Hand is available FOR FREE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from your son Bobby2020

So what are you waiting for? Call/WhatsApp us on 09032327643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen, our games list�
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen, our games list!!!

Omo we don pass the 300 games milestone!!!

Na God! Lord I thank you!!!

Dearest reader, you go play play play, you go tire!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2022
Keep scrolling

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2022
Keep scrolling!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2022
Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:58am On Dec 01, 2022
Good morning and HAPPY NEW MONTH OF DECEMBER dearest reader of life, do you know what time it is? It’s time to buy a hacked PS4 from Bobby2020!

We just finished working on the order of a customer that paid for a hacked PS4 slim 500GB with one toks controller and complete wires, and the console has been loaded with 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 307 games! As I am typing this, rider is on his way to go and deliver it to its new owner, I bet he can’t wait till he receives his items!

You self let’s be honest, see how this PS4 clean nah, see and e dey shine LOL, you self can get something like this today! Just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW! We go do you well

Enjoy your day dearest reader!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:02am On Dec 02, 2022
Good morning my dearest dear reader of life, how was your night? You know what time it is? It’s announcement o’ clock!

Dearest reader of life, we’re glad to announce to you that we now have Beyond: Two Souls available for your hacked PS4 at just 1k only!

Here’s a trailer of the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtEoS0MaNyA

This sweet game is also available FOR FREE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us.

So what are you waiting for? Call/WhatsApp us now on 09032427643 to get it NOW!!!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2022
49,000 VIEWS Omo that’s crazy!!!!!

Dearest reader thanks for the views and patronage!!

At this pace, we might just be the first thread to hit 50k views on this section on nairaland! Keep visiting our thread and keep patronising us!!
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2022
Good morning my dearest reader of life, I hope you had a lovely night? After God, na you oh, thank you for all the views on this thread, thank you for always trusting and patronising, God will continue to bless you for me, Amen

A customer just brought his PS4 to me for the installation of games with the expectation that we will give him the very best, well I'm glad to tell you that we did exactly just that!

You self see the finished product in the slides below nah, see the premium King Kong theme we put for him free of charge. Only Bonby2020 can run it for you, you best believe that!

You self can get something like this today, anything console from PS1 to PS5, e dey available for you.

Just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today let’s give you the very best!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:52am On Dec 04, 2022
Good morning and happy Sunday to you dearest reader of life. Like play like play, 2022 is coming to an end, I have a lot to be thankful for, most particularly me and you being alive till this very moment, and the opportunity to serve you well. May we not lack good things, may we not lack opportunities that would change our lives, amen.

Dear reader, we’re glad to announce to you that we now have Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown available for your hacked PS4 at just 1k only!

Here’s the trailer below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQCDj3emnHk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Jz-OcIcLk

This sweet game is also available for free if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from your son Bobby2020

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to get it NOW!!!

1 Share

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:00am On Dec 05, 2022
Good morning and happy new week to you my dearest reader of life! Thank you for starting my week with a purchase of a hacked PS4. God will never forget you as you don’t forget to patronize your boy!

A customer just got this Glacier White Hacked PS4 fat 1TB and it’s matching white pad from your son Bobby2020, he also chose 18-20 games of his choice from my list of 307 games and counting!

You self see as the console neat na dearest reader, see as e clean!!!!! You self can get something like this today! Do you know that when you buy a hacked 500GB PS4 from us, you get to choose 7-10 games of your choice from our list of 307 games completely free of charge? If you come buy 1TB, na 17-20 games of your choosing, na you go point and kee like catfish!! And once you’re done with your initial selection of games, you can come back for more at just 1k each!

Spoil yourself this December, you’ve been working hard all year, you deserve to get something nice for yourself, inside life. Buy that hacked PS4 from yours truly today, you won’t ever regret it!

Call/WhatsApp us NOW on 09032427643

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:18am On Dec 06, 2022
Good morning Dear reader, we’re glad to announce to you that we now have Marvel vs Capcom Infinite available for your hacked PS4 at just 1k only!

Here’s the trailer below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXJztWabL7o

This sweet game is also available for free if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from your son Bobby2020

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to get it NOW!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:21am On Dec 07, 2022
Good morning dearest reader of life, I hope you’re doing fine? This might just be our biggest game announcement since God of war ragnarok, although we don’t have it yet, we’re pleased to let you know that the biggest blockbuster shooting game of the year, Call of Duty Modern Warfare II 2022 is now out on hacked PS4!

Here’s the trailer below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeVapCrI1pY

I’ve been particularly anticipating this game since its launch, I’m glad me and you are finally gonna play it!

The very second it’s available for selection, we’ll surely post here! Keep visiting the page and keep patronising us

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Ade1177: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2022
I have a 5tb with 100+ AAA games including GOW ragnarock etc

For hacked ps4 console

Selling cheap, contact me if interested
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by iamoyindamola(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2022
Ade1177:

For hacked ps4 console

Create your thread dumbo

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by pepenini88(m): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ade1177:

For hacked ps4 console

how much
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Ade1177: 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Create your thread dumbo
sorry bro

Created already
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Ade1177: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
pepenini88:

how much

95k.

Let's talk on WhatsApp

Get the full list of games
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ade1177:

95k.

Let's talk on WhatsApp

Get the full list of games
Please do create your thread sir.
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
Good afternoon my dearest reader, how are you doing on this beautiful day? Christmas is fast approaching I am with the hope that you are preparing my gifts sha, I can’t wait for the Christmas chicken, I will come visiting you guys one after the other, don’t say I didn’t tell you so prepare for my arrival!!

A customer just brought his PS4 for the installation of games on his 1TB PS4 Pro, do you know what I love the most about it? The “call of duty black ops Cold War” theme, very good looking if you ask me.

You like what you see yes? Dearest reader, you self can get something like this today, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:52am On Dec 10, 2022
Good morning my dearest reader of life, how was your night? You guys don do am for me again, I thank you!

A customer from Warri, Delta state just bought not one but two hacked PS4 from Bobby2020, one hacked PS4 Slim 500GB that would be loaded with 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 307 games, and one hacked PS4 fat 500GB that would also be loaded with 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 307 games, they both come with one toks controller.

Once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure. If you wanna purchase a hacked PS4 today, or you wanna load games on your PS4 today, don’t hesitate to call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good morning my dearest reader of life, how was your night? You guys don do am for me again, I thank you!

A customer from Warri, Delta state just bought not one but two hacked PS4 from Bobby2020, one hacked PS4 Slim 500GB that would be loaded with 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 307 games, and one hacked PS4 fat 500GB that would also be loaded with 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 307 games, they both come with one toks controller.

Once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure. If you wanna purchase a hacked PS4 today, or you wanna load games on your PS4 today, don’t hesitate to call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643!
Good morning and happy Sunday to you dear reader, pray for me today!

May this beginning of a new week mark the beginning of new things for you, amen.

God bless you for all your help and support, I’m grateful.

We don finish installing the games of our dear customer’s hacked PS4 fat, we’ve begun installing games on the hacked PS4 slim now, once we’re done, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

Please patronize your boy today, God bless you as you do, amen.

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2022
Bobby2020:

Good morning my dearest reader of life, how the go dey go na? Hope you had a lovely night?

I no go lie you, we had actually finished working on the second console my dear customer bought since yesterday oh, I just wasn’t chanced to post here for your viewing pleasure.

And bundled with that, I’m pained that Elden Ring won “game of the year” and not God of war Ragnarok at the game awards a few days back.

Do you wanna load games on your PS4? Do you wanna buy a hacked PS4? Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
On a private beach in the Maldives, do am if e easy!!!

As una no patronise me, I say make I go enjoy my life small!

Paris next, first class flight, you better Patronize me or I’ll continue to pepper this thread with my vacation pictures!!!!

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to do business today!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
No dey wait for screenshots, business deals are always going on a low!!

A customer just sharply brought his PS4 to Bobby2020 for hacking and installation of the games of his choice

Omo don’t mind the first paragraph o, business isn’t going on a low kan kan o, na Garri man don dey drink sinceeee, sotey person don dey see in portrait mode like this, we thank God for this provision sha, we go add akara Abi eja din-din to Wack the garri tonight!

Save a soul by patronising us today!
We have all the games you could possibly ever need! Just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Have a lovely evening!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
Following in Naughty Dog’s footsteps with the upcoming release of the ‘Last of Us’ series early next yet, Santa Monica placed an order for the release of a live action God of War series!

Are you hyped by this?

Fingers crossed sha, we shall see!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by georgee(m): 7:07am On Dec 15, 2022
Bobby2020:
Following in Naughty Dog’s footsteps with the upcoming release of the ‘Last of Us’ series early next yet, Santa Monica placed an order for the release of a live action God of War series!

Are you hyped by this?

Fingers crossed sha, we shall see!
It's about time

This is long overdue

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
Boss mi. Like play like play, Christmas don almost reach, I never buy Christmas cloth. Make una patronise me abeg!

A lovely customer from the east, Owerri to be precise just bought a brand new sealed Xbox series X with an extra brand new controller from your boy, Bobby2020.

Funny story about this customer that he has wanted to buy this console since last year December, I convinced him to get a brand new sealed PS5, of which he did, can you believe that las las, he sold the console to his friend and came back for his original want, the Xbox.

Na to waybill am remain like this, dearest reader mi, I’m still your number 1 plug for anything gaming related, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

3 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Corona22: 4:53am On Dec 17, 2022
Please who sells game hard disc for ps4
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2022
Good morning dearest reader of life, how did you sleep? You boy is down with malaria, one of vices is that I don’t like taking medicine at all, and I also have a huge phobia for needles pricking my skin (be it a syringe or drip needle), when I was still living with my mom, I once ran away from home for a week because the nurse that used to give me injections is very wicked and the thought of syringe entering my bom-bom is unbearable. What I do whenever I’m sick is to wait it out till I get better, medicine is a last resort. Now as this malaria no gree go like this, na to go get amatem soft gel (malaria medicine) sure pass.

A customer just brought his PS4 for the installation of games @ just 1k each! I personally love the Sifu theme I installed for him. Have you played Sifu? If you haven’t, you’re missing a lot! It’s a blend of Jackie Chan + Bruce Lee fighting style, the snake in the eagle shadow meets Enter the Dragon!!! You can get it for just 1k only!

Dearest reader, do you know that your PS4 can also look like this? I’ve got 308 games for you to choose any games of your choice from my dear reader! Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today let me do you well!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by pepenini88(m): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2022
Corona22:
Please who sells game hard disc for ps4
07038394724 WhatsApp me lets talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (90) (Reply)

Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.