Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) (75485 Views)

Install Latest Games on PS4&PS5 Higher Firmwares 10.01 online & offline play. / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Hacked Ps4 With 5 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
Dearest reader of life, make una no vex say I no update the thread since o. I’ve been down with malaria and I’m recovering, we thank God.

Congrats to Argentina for winning the World Cup and congrats to Messi.

Once I’m back to my 100%, we’ll keep posting!! Enjoy your evening!

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
BOBBY2020 IS BACK AND STRONGER THAN EVER!!!!

Bring your PS4 for hacking and installation of games!!!

A customer just brought his PS4 pro 1TB for hacking and installation of games of his choice from my list of 307 games!! na the finished product dey down below o!!! You self can get something like this, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to get it NOW!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Good evening dearest reader of life, how was your day? When are you gonna bring that PS4 for hacking and installation of the games of your choice? As seen in the picture slides below, another PS4 done and dusted!!! Another customer satisfied!

Bring that PS4 to bobby2020, he go run am for you well well

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Good evening dearest reader, how that way na? We pain mr say I couldn’t properly thank you for getting me to 50k+ views, it’s duly appreciated mehn, e no easy at all!

Thanks for your support and patronage, more better deals to come!!!

A customer from Ibadan, Oyo state just paid for a hacked PS4 fat 1TB with two controllers and complete wires, he has also chosen the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of 308 games!

You know as e dey go, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

You self can get that hacked PS4 or your dreams today! Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:32am On Dec 30, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good evening dearest reader, how that way na? We pain mr say I couldn’t properly thank you for getting me to 50k+ views, it’s duly appreciated mehn, e no easy at all!

Thanks for your support and patronage, more better deals to come!!!

A customer from Ibadan, Oyo state just paid for a hacked PS4 fat 1TB with two controllers and complete wires, he has also chosen the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of 308 games!

You know as e dey go, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

You self can get that hacked PS4 or your dreams today! Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!!!
Good morning my dearest reader of life, I hope you had a lovely night? Omo we don finish with the installation of games on my dear customer’s PS4, na why I say make I post here for you! Omo you know wetin I love pass for there? Na the call of duty MWII 2022 theme oh, e fine like say no tomorrow!

I dey run go park like this as I’ve got a lot of stuff to do today!

You self can get something like this today, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
End of the year party deal

Brand new sealed iPhone 12
Chip unlock
64GB
Black color

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2022
If you don’t buy from Bobby2020 and you carry my business elsewhere, you are wrong!!!

Just look below and see wetin my dear customer wan use enter 2023!!!

Baba vex buy a brand new sealed PS5 with an extra controller from your son Bobby2020, he come vex pay for 9 games to loaded on it!!!

The games loaded on it are:
1. FIFA 23
2. Call of Duty modern warfare 2 2022
3. God of War Ragnarok
4. Spider-Man Miles Morales
5. Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate
6. Uncharted 4
7. Uncharted Lost Legacy
8. Watchdogs Legion
9. Assassins Creed Valhalla

No demo included, ALL COMPLETE GAMES!

You wanna get a PS5 as well, do don’t hesitate to reach out to us on WhatsApp/ Call

You already own a PS5 and you want something like this? Call/WhatsApp us now

09032427643, that’s the number, we’ll be awaiting ya call!!!!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:10am On Jan 01, 2023
HAPPY NEW YEAR OF 2023 to you my DEAR READER AND CUSTOMERS!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by ravensckar(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Oga Bobby, good evening and happy new year to you bro.

I just sey make I remind you if my hack is now available. wink cheesy cheesy

No talk sey I dey rush o, me self wan play FIFA 23 with just 1K.

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2023
ravensckar:
Oga Bobby, good evening and happy new year to you bro.

I just sey make I remind you if my hack is now available. wink cheesy cheesy

No talk sey I dey rush o, me self wan play FIFA 23 with just 1K.
Happy new year to you sugar daddy, may this year be fruitful for us all. May our benefactors locate us in Jesus name, bad luck shall never know our address, amen.

Lol no worry daddy wa, once it’s out, you’ll be the first person to know sir, do have a lovely day ahead!
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:30am On Jan 04, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, I hope you slept well? Omo one thing I like about you my customers is that una know dey stress me at all. Shaparly una don know what you want, una don sharply transfer funds and most importantly, you know say you go get the very best when you patronise Bobby2020!

A customer from Port Harcourt just paid for a PS4 Pro with a controller, and he also bought a brand new sealed Elden Ring CD. I don sharply take am to airport so that he fit pick am today!

Try Bobby2020 today by giving us a call or sending us a WhatsApp message on 09032427643!

We go do you well!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2023
Good morning my dearest dear reader of life, how was your night?

Just know that in this life, there are customers and there are better customers, Omo my head don jam the latter today, we thank God a customer paid a good fee to have me come down to his place @ mile 12, Lagos for the hacking and installation of games on his PS4 Pro, just for me to make a lil more cash, baba convinced his neighbor to also hack and install games on his PS4 as well. But why the neighbor no go gree na, 312 games catalog to choose from no be beans at all!

No worry, na the two of them I go post for here for your viewing pleasure!

The last slide below is the for his neighbor

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning my dearest dear reader of life, how was your night?

Just know that in this life, there are customers and there are better customers, Omo my head don jam the latter today, we thank God a customer paid a good fee to have me come down to his place @ mile 12, Lagos for the hacking and installation of games on his PS4 Pro, just for me to make a lil more cash, baba convinced his neighbor to also hack and install games on his PS4 as well. But why the neighbor no go gree na, 312 games catalog to choose from no be beans at all!

No worry, na the two of them I go post for here for your viewing pleasure!

The last slide below is the for his neighbor
I had to reserve another post for my special customer, e no easy (like P-Square wink)

Turns out he also owns a nice looking kitten! Gosh I love the color!

Anyways, you self can get something like this tho!

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to get started!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:55am On Jan 06, 2023
Good morning my dearest reader of life, I hope you had a lovely night?

Omo e don tey since we’ve had a video game announcement, well here it is! We’re glad to announce to you that we now have the complete version of Cuphead available for your hacked PS4 at just 1k only

This includes:
1. Don’t deal with the devil
2. The delicious last course

Here’s the trailer below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF5y_zaMUzI

I must warn you, this game is one of the hardest games I’ve played o, it’s just as hard has soulsborne games like Sekiro, Elden Ring in my opinion.

You don’t believe me? Give it a try today by teaching out to us on call/WhatsApp @09032427643!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2023
Good morning my dearest reader of life, how your night na oga mi. I know you must’ve been hearing it for a while, you best believe say NA ONLY BOBBY2020 FIT RUN AM FOR YOU, nobody else my bro

You might not know but I have a soft spot for glacier white consoles, so I decided to bless the buyer of this hacked PS4 slim 500GB with one.

The specs are:
- 500GB hacked PS4 slim
- Two extra glacier white controllers
- 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 313 games and counting!!
- complete wires

You no go vex oh, make I use the first four slides to showcase my market Abeg! E too fine, I go showcase the list of games in the next post!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning my dearest reader of life, how your night na oga mi. I know you must’ve been hearing it for a while, you best believe say NA ONLY BOBBY2020 FIT RUN AM FOR YOU, nobody else my bro

You might not know but I have a soft spot for glacier white consoles, so I decided to bless the buyer of this hacked PS4 slim 500GB with one.

The specs are:
- 500GB hacked PS4 slim
- Two extra glacier white controllers
- 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 313 games and counting!!
- complete wires

You no go vex oh, make I use the first four slides to showcase my market Abeg! E too fine, I go showcase the list of games in the next post!

This baby would be heading to my My dearest customer from Abeokuta, ogun state today today!

Dear reader, patronise us now, don’t be shy, bobby2020 go forever do you well!

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 make I do you well NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2023
Good morning and happy Sunday my dearest reader of life. May this week be favourable to all of us patapata!

Thanks to my big boss Herbaylove for bringing it to my attention that I haven’t properly announced that we now have the latest, biggest and baddest call of duty yet, Call of Duty Modern Warfare II 2022!!

I don install am for a lot of customers already though, most people who has DM’d me are aware that I’ve had it for a while!

Oya oya now that I don post am, you self can get this call of duty game today! Just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 Now!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:30am On Jan 08, 2023
I wanna use this post to discuss the misconceptions on these call of duty titles and mistakes my customers make.

There’s Call of duty Modern Warfare which was released in 2019, there’s call of duty Modern Warfare remastered released in 2016, There’s Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 which was released last year 2022, likewise there’s also call of duty Modern Warfare 2 campaign remastered 2020.

Listed below are their respective trailers:
1. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu3wZ-_IKrM

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare II 2022:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztjfwecrY8E

3. Call of Duty Modern Warfare remastered:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-eMi1xJ2dM

4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 campaign remastered:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGb8I9D7GKk

No mind these Activision people, them no sabi name their games well at all, make them employ me Abeg, na beg I dey beg!

A worthy mention is that we have all these games available for your hacked PS4, in fact, we are proud to let you know that we now have all the Call of Duty ever released on the PS4 cool

So back to the previous discussion, the mistake my customers make is that they mix them with one another, not knowing that they’re different games, well now you know they are if you already didn’t my boss.

You can also check the picture slides below, that would also help you understand me better!

As an end note, if you’re a Call of Duty fan, this last part is for you. As stated earlier three paragraphs above this very paragraph, we have all the call of duty available for your enjoyment, let me list them out for you!

1. Call of Duty Ghosts
2. Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
3. Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
4. Call of Duty Black Ops III
5. Call of Duty WWII
6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare remastered
7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 campaign remastered
8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019
9. Call of Duty Modern Warfare II 2022
10. Call of Duty Vanguard
11. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

WE HAVE ALL OF THEM available for your hacked PS4

Do you know the sweet part of it all? All these games could be gotten completely FREE OF CHARGE if you pick them as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us!

I will say this again and again, NA ONLY BOBBY2020 fit run am for you.

Sharply call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, let’s do business!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by iamoyindamola(m): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2023
Bobby2020:
I wanna use this post to discuss the misconceptions on these call of duty titles and mistakes my customers make.

There’s Call of duty Modern Warfare which was released in 2019, there’s call of duty Modern Warfare campaign remastered released in 2016, There’s Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 which was released last year 2022, likewise there’s also call of duty Modern Warfare 2 campaign remastered 2020.

No mind these Activision people, them no sabi name their games well at all, make them employ me Abeg, na beg I dey beg!

A worthy mention is that we have all these games available for your hacked PS4, in fact, we are proud to let you know that we now have all the Call of Duty ever released on the PS4 cool

So back to the previous discussion, the mistake my customers make is that they mix them with one another, not knowing that they’re different games, well

Been looking for this particular one
The first picture

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:44am On Jan 08, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Been looking for this particular one
The first picture
I dey loyal my young daddy
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by de3lar(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Bobby2020:

There’s Call of duty Modern Warfare which was released in 2019, there’s call of duty Modern Warfare remastered released in 2016, There’s Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 which was released last year 2022, likewise there’s also call of duty Modern Warfare 2 campaign remastered 2020.

Listed below are their respective trailers:
1. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu3wZ-_IKrM

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare II 2022:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztjfwecrY8E

3. Call of Duty Modern Warfare remastered:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-eMi1xJ2dM

4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 campaign remastered:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGb8I9D7GKk

So back to the previous discussion, the mistake my customers make is that they mix them with one another, not knowing that they’re different games, well now you know they are if you already didn’t my boss.

You can also check the picture slides below, that would also help you understand me better!

As an end note, if you’re a Call of Duty fan, this last part is for you. As stated earlier three paragraphs above this very paragraph, we have all the call of duty available for your enjoyment, let me list them out for you!

1. Call of Duty Ghosts
2. Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
3. Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
4. Call of Duty Black Ops III
5. Call of Duty WWII
6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare remastered
7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 campaign remastered
8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019
9. Call of Duty Modern Warfare II 2022
10. Call of Duty Vanguard
11. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

WE HAVE ALL OF THEM available for your hacked PS4

Do you know the sweet part of it all? All these games could be gotten completely FREE OF CHARGE if you pick them as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us!

I will say this again and again, NA ONLY BOBBY2020 fit run am for you.

Sharply call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, let’s do business!

I'll come for all these games when am done with the ones I installed from you recently.

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
de3lar:

I'll come for all these games when am done with the ones I installed from you recently.
May Jehovah protect us sir, I look forward to doing business again with you my liege
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2023
Good morning my dear reader, trust you had a lovely night? Omo may God bring his blessing come our way in this new week

A nice customer just brought his 1TB PS4 for the hacking and installation of games of his choice from my list of 316 games. Not much needs to be said this morning, see the picture slides below, na your son Bobby2020 run am, what if I told you that your PS4 can also look like this?

You like what you see? Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2023
Bobby2020:
End of the year party deal

Brand new sealed iPhone 12
Chip unlock
64GB
Black color

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643
good morning dear reader, this item has been SOLD!
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by majour(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Evil West

Bobby when we deh expect this game.

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
majour:
Evil West

Bobby when we deh expect this game.
Good evening my mentor, don’t worry boss man. Me self I go like play am. Before too long, we’ll have it available for your hacked PS4

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by herbaylove(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning and happy Sunday my dearest reader of life. May this week be favourable to all of us patapata!

Thanks to my big boss Herbaylove for bringing it to my attention that I haven’t properly announced that we now have the latest, biggest and baddest call of duty yet, Call of Duty Modern Warfare II 2022!!

I don install am for a lot of customers already though, most people who has DM’d me are aware that I’ve had it for a while!

Oya oya now that I don post am, you self can get this call of duty game today! Just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 Now!
What can you do without me, cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
herbaylove:

What can you do without me, cheesy
Absolutely nothing, young boss
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Good afternoon my dearest reader of life, how are things going with you?

You see this customer that I made this post for ehn, he didn’t come for hacking, neither did he come for the installation of games, he came with the hopes of modifying his console, e just pain me say I didn’t snap the “before” of the console, all I have here is the finished look, the ”after”.

I’ll let you be the judge of it, see as the console look now na, I’m in love the with black and white aesthetic, beauty at its peak

BOBBY2020 would forever be your man

Anything gaming related, do not hesitate to call or WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, Omo I hope you had a lovely night? Do you know what time it is? It’s time to patronise Bobby2020, be like this customer from Yaba, Lagos that just brought his PS4 Pro to us for hacking and installation of games, he then bought a toks controller! When baba saw it, he confessed say the level neat, and I was like “before nko?”

Bobby2020 will forever do you well, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by HLion(m): 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Good afternoon everyone. Please is there a jailbreak for version 9.03 ?
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:44am On Jan 14, 2023
HLion:
Good afternoon everyone. Please is there a jailbreak for version 9.03 ?
Unfortunately daddy, not yet sir, good morning boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (90) (Reply)

Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.