Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) (75894 Views)

Install Latest Games on PS4&PS5 Higher Firmwares 10.01 online & offline play. / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Hacked Ps4 With 5 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
Good evening dearest reader of life. We have this Apple Watch Series 7 44mm for sale at just 185k only!

Apple Watch Series 7
44MM
GPS+LTE
Blue
Watch charger and box only.

location is Lagos.

Interested buyers should call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 TODAY!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:54am On Sep 21, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good evening dearest reader of life. We have this Apple Watch Series 7 44mm for sale at just 185k only!

Apple Watch Series 7
44MM
GPS+LTE
Blue
Watch charger and box only.

location is Lagos.

Interested buyers should call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 TODAY!
thank you dearest reader, this item has been SOLD
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
Good afternoon ladies and gents, how are you today? We’re glad to announce to you that the souls-like game, Lies of P is now available on hacked PS4, we are working on getting it available for you as we speak. If you liked games like bloodborne and sekiro, you’ll surely gbadun this one.

Enjoy the official launch trailer below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSwqbE8dtjI?si=_z83NM9xm7lynnSO

Keep visiting our page so you can be the first to know once it’s available, to place an order, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, we’ll do you well

WE ARE THE HOME OF PLAYSTATION

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
Resident evil fans, I have some great news for you, do you remember the Separate Ways DLC for the Remake of Resident Evil 4? It’s now available for hacked PS4

We’re currently working on making it available for you, just keep visiting our page so you can be the first to know when it is.

In the meantime, you can place an order for a console by calling us/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2023
Good morning dearest reader, trust you had a lovely night, mine was good, spent it cuddling hard on my pillow, the cold was too much, we go survive am lol.

Nothing brings joy to the heart more than when then you put your efforts into doing something you love and get recognised for it. In as much as I advertise and sell here everyday, I also enjoy dropping the latest news in gaming and latest game trailers for you, thank you for visiting our page every day.

We’re glad to tell you that we’ve hit another milestone of 64k views on this thread , we remain the most viewed page in this section of Nairaland, it’s all thanks to you that is reading this right now.

A customer just bought this sexy UK used PS5 with one controller from us, and requested we had games downloaded on it. You self see how sexy and clean the console it. Only Bobby2020 can run it for you.

Here are the games we downloaded on his PS5:
1. FIFA 23
2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare II
3. Far Cry 6
4. GTA V
5. Spider-Man Miles Morales
6. Need For Speed Unbound
7. Mortal Kombat 11Ultimate
8. God of War Ragnarok

These games are full games, no demo included, we give only the best!

You like what you see Abi? Don’t hesitate to call/WhatsApp us now on 09032427643, remember, distance is never a problem for us, whichever part of the country you reside in, our goods and services go reach you and you can bet that we’ll give you the very best value for your money, so pick up that phone and hit us up now!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept good, it’s the weekend so let’s enjoy ourselves, things will fall in place in Jesus name.

I don’t know who needs to hear this but attempting to open an electronic device yourself whenever it has an issue is never a good idea. First demerit of doing a self repair is it voids warranty, even if na brand new you bought, nobody go collect am from you. The second disadvantage is that it’ll likely cause more harm than good to said product (in our case, game console)

A customer just brought his console for me for servicing and maintenance due to it bringing up a “system is too hot” message on the screen then turns off. The right thing to do in this position (be it a video game or any other electronic device) is to call a technician to check it out and have it brought back to life, however my Oga pata pata did the opposite lol.

If you look though the chats below, you’d see that his cousin that studied elect elect in the university decided to open it and “service” it himself. On top of the fact that the console didn’t get any better, his “servicing” may or may not have damaged the PS4’s fan, hereby doubling the cost of maintenance as the fan needs replacement. In all truth, we’re not 100% sure that the damaged fan is as a result of his cousin opening it up and attempting to service it, but I’m sure you get the drift.

Moral of the story: self-repair never ends well

Just for giggles, let me quickly give you another jist of an encounter I had with another customer lol, baba called me sometime last week asking for replacement parts for a PS4 pad then I asked what he wants to do with it, he then answered “to repair the pad na” then I proceeded to ask “when did you become an engineer my boss?” He then said “I Dey service my car myself, Shey car and pad no be the same thing ni?”, I will not lie you, I tried my best to not burst out in laughter but I couldn’t just stop myself lol grin. Guess what? After I took the replacement part he wanted to him, baba said “since you’re here, Oya na fix am na”, e shock me! Turns out that in the process of fixing, he damaged the controller flex, charging flex and the main IC on the board. This story doesn’t have a happy ending as I couldn’t bring the controller back to life, oh and he misplaced some screws too lol.

Moral of the story: a car and a PS4 pad aren’t the same thing grin

Back to the original reason for making this post, Turns out my Oga’s PS4 is hackable so he also requested we load games on it for him. So once we’re also done with that, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

If you wanna place an order to get a console (PS1/PS2/PS3/PS4/PS5/XBOX/Nintendo/Steamdeck) and/or it’s accessories or you want to book an appointment to have your console fixed or you wanna load games on it (be it hacking or downloading of games), we’re the number 1 plug for that. Distance is never a problem for us. We’re number 1 for a reason and we’ll show you why!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by dhayor58(m): 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader, trust you had a lovely night, mine was good, spent it cuddling hard on my pillow, the cold was too much, we go survive am lol.

Nothing brings joy to the heart more than when then you put your efforts into doing something you love and get recognised for it. In as much as I advertise and sell here everyday, I also enjoy dropping the latest news in gaming and latest game trailers for you, thank you for visiting our page every day.

We’re glad to tell you that we’ve hit another milestone of 64k views on this thread , we remain the most viewed page in this section of Nairaland, it’s all thanks to you that is reading this right now.

A customer just bought this sexy UK used PS5 with one controller from us, and requested we had games downloaded on it. You self see how sexy and clean the console it. Only Bobby2020 can run it for you.

Here are the games we downloaded on his PS5:
1. FIFA 23
2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare II
3. Far Cry 6
4. GTA V
5. Spider-Man Miles Morales
6. Need For Speed Unbound
7. Mortal Kombat 11Ultimate
8. God of War Ragnarok

These games are full games, no demo included, we give only the best!

You like what you see Abi? Don’t hesitate to call/WhatsApp us now on 09032427643, remember, distance is never a problem for us, whichever part of the country you reside in, our goods and services go reach you and you can bet that we’ll give you the very best value for your money, so pick up that phone and hit us up now!!

my boss ,thanks so much for the exceptional service. You related as if we were brothers and not even just a new customer. I totally recommend you to others who are yet to patronise

3 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2023
dhayor58:

my boss ,thanks so much for the exceptional service. You related as if we were brothers and not even just a new customer. I totally recommend you to others who are yet to patronise
Ahh my boss, I’m honored by serving you sir. Thank you so much for trusting in us to give you the very best sir, may God bless you sir.

Have a lovely week ahead boss
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept good, it’s the weekend so let’s enjoy ourselves, things will fall in place in Jesus name.

I don’t know who needs to hear this but attempting to open an electronic device yourself whenever it has an issue is never a good idea. First demerit of doing a self repair is it voids warranty, even if na brand new you bought, nobody go collect am from you. The second disadvantage is that it’ll likely cause more harm than good to said product (in our case, game console)

A customer just brought his console for me for servicing and maintenance due to it bringing up a “system is too hot” message on the screen then turns off. The right thing to do in this position (be it a video game or any other electronic device) is to call a technician to check it out and have it brought back to life, however my Oga pata pata did the opposite lol.

If you look though the chats below, you’d see that his cousin that studied elect elect in the university decided to open it and “service” it himself. On top of the fact that the console didn’t get any better, his “servicing” may or may not have damaged the PS4’s fan, hereby doubling the cost of maintenance as the fan needs replacement. In all truth, we’re not 100% sure that the damaged fan is as a result of his cousin opening it up and attempting to service it, but I’m sure you get the drift.

Moral of the story: self-repair never ends well

Just for giggles, let me quickly give you another jist of an encounter I had with another customer lol, baba called me sometime last week asking for replacement parts for a PS4 pad then I asked what he wants to do with it, he then answered “to repair the pad na” then I proceeded to ask “when did you become an engineer my boss?” He then said “I Dey service my car myself, Shey car and pad no be the same thing ni?”, I will not lie you, I tried my best to not burst out in laughter but I couldn’t just stop myself lol grin. Guess what? After I took the replacement part he wanted to him, baba said “since you’re here, Oya na fix am na”, e shock me! Turns out that in the process of fixing, he damaged the controller flex, charging flex and the main IC on the board. This story doesn’t have a happy ending as I couldn’t bring the controller back to life, oh and he misplaced some screws too lol.

Moral of the story: a car and a PS4 pad aren’t the same thing grin

Back to the original reason for making this post, Turns out my Oga’s PS4 is hackable so he also requested we load games on it for him. So once we’re also done with that, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

If you wanna place an order to get a console (PS1/PS2/PS3/PS4/PS5/XBOX/Nintendo/Steamdeck) and/or it’s accessories or you want to book an appointment to have your console fixed or you wanna load games on it (be it hacking or downloading of games), we’re the number 1 plug for that. Distance is never a problem for us. We’re number 1 for a reason and we’ll show you why!

Good morning dearest reader of life, happy new week to you, may it be fruitful for us all, big money come our way in Jesus name, amen

Las las we don finish up my dear customer’s PS4 repair and with the installation of games on it. Na your order come remain like this o. Just call/WhatsApp us today on 09032427643, we go do you well surely!

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
Good evening dearest reader of life m, hope you’re having a wonderful day? A cinematic trailer for the zombies mode for the upcoming call of duty game “MODERN WARFARE III” just dropped, enjoy below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnUt6Dpm_Eo?si=7PNkj-evqAUMHK45

Yes this game is gonna be available on hacked PS4 too don’t worry, Bobby2020 got you

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2023
Good morning and happy new week to you my dearest reader of life, I believe you had a lovely night yeah? May this week be kind to us in Jesus name. May small work, big pay be ours by the grace of God. We go Dey alright, amen.

Referral is key to any successful business venture, treating your customers right and giving them the best products begets referrals. This mantra is what I have built my brand on. A customer just bought this very sexy PS4 slim 500GB with two controllers from your son Bobby2020, no be say him know nairaland, no be say he knows me from anywhere, it’s his friend who is a customer of mine that referred him to me. Na because I did him well is why when his friend needed a console is why he sent him my way, hereby putting food on my table in the process. My boss if you’re reading this, God will never shame you.

Dear reader, give us a try today, we’ll do you well, just call/WhatsApp us now on 09032427643 today, distance is not a problem for us, whichever part of the country you’re located, our goods and services go reach you, we Dey for you!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
Good afternoon dearest reader of life, how’s your afternoon going? Don’t wait for screenshots, patronize us today!

A customer from Kano just paid for this sexy hacked PS4 fat 500GB with one brand new controller, he has also proceeded to choose the 7-10 games of his choice from my list of almost 350 games. He wanted his PS4 to stand out from the rest so he bought this sexy Sekiro skin for the PS4, Omo e enter my eyes no be small sha.

You know as e Dey go by now my dear reader, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure, Call/WhatsApp us now on 09032427643 Today!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good afternoon dearest reader of life, how’s your afternoon going? Don’t wait for screenshots, patronize us today!

A customer from Kano just paid for this sexy hacked PS4 fat 500GB with one brand new controller, he has also proceeded to choose the 7-10 games of his choice from my list of almost 350 games. He wanted his PS4 to stand out from the rest so he bought this sexy Sekiro skin for the PS4, Omo e enter my eyes no be small sha.

You know as e Dey go by now my dear reader, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure, Call/WhatsApp us now on 09032427643 Today!

Dearest reader mi, I greet you good morning, we’re finally done with the installation of games on our dear customer’s PS4, na your order remain like this.

Get yourself a hacked PS4 today! Just call/WhatsApp us now on 09032427643, we will do you well!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Ahmad62(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2023
Bobby2020:
Dearest reader mi, I greet you good morning, we’re finally done with the installation of games on our dear customer’s PS4, na your order remain like this.

Get yourself a hacked PS4 today! Just call/WhatsApp us now on 09032427643, we will do you well!

We are waiting for EAFC 24 on hacked consoles

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
The most requested game series in Nigeria, the most sought for game, approximately 98% of all the games I’ve installed on PS4 carries this game in it, need I say more? I bet you already know the game I’m talking about already na. If you don’t, we are talking about FIFA 24, now known as EA FC24!! Launched worldwide yesterday on the 29th of September. I have great news for you, but before I share it, let us enjoy the several trailers for the game:

FC 24 official announcement trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vL01jbgENE?si=7UnuOGy2FOg3g4ml

official gameplay trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhP3Xh4LMA8?si=EOivrc9YK98nS0QT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUqkibPzW3s?si=I4ECrv163gsNIr_Z

official career mode deep dive trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hasHXEsG_UM?si=dEaDDOlwyBHyFl-_

Official matchday experience trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63BIm4JRL7c?si=qcaoGsQvpRlsSOb_

Now here’s the good news, we’re working on making it available for your hacked PS4, the very second it is, we’ll surely post it here, so keep visiting our page if you wanna be first to know!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
PREPARE YOURSELF, GREATNESS AWAITS

EA FC24 is now available for your hacked PS4!!!!

for bookings, call/WhatsApp us now on 09032427643

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2023
Good morning and happy Sunday to you my dearest reader of life, I wish you a Happy 63rd Independence Day, may all our wishes be granted in Jesus name.

Launching on Oct 5, enjoy the launch trailer of Assassins Creed Mirage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRNOoOYVn80?si=bgElfz_V531cKOjd

The sweet part of it all is that it’s coming to PS4 too! So not too long after it’s release date, we’re gonna have it available for your hacked PS4!!!!

We are the number one plug for anything gaming related, connect with us on call/WhatsApp us now on 09032427643 today, we’ll make your gaming dreams come through, do you know why? Because..⬇️⬇️⬇️

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2023
Good morning dearest reader and happy new week to you. A customer from ilorin, Kwara state just bought this original toks Camouflage PS4 controller from your son Bobby2020. I’m heading to the park to send it like this.

What’s the use of a PS4 if you don’t have better pads to enjoy your games with? Get one from us today!

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
Good afternoon dearest reader of life, we’re glad to announce to you that we now have the ultimate edition of Resident Evil 4 remake, it now contains all DLCs and the highly anticipated Separate Ways DLC!

Call/whatsapp us on 09032427643 today to get it!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2023
Good morning dearest reader, I glad to tell you that the magic of EA FC24 (FIFA 24) don start, a serial returning customer don send his Hacked PS4 slim console and his friend’s own hacked PS4 fat for a new set of games. Every time a new soccer game gets released , he always sends his console for a new collection. He has been doing this since FIFA 18. Every year, now we’re in FIFA 2024, that’s 5 years of steady patronage! Customers like this is what keeps me going.

If you’re reading this my boss, thanks and God bless for standing by me and trusting me to give you the very best and so help me God, I’ll keep doing just that!

You know e Dey go dearest reader of life. Once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure, stay tuned!

You can also place an order now by giving us a call or leaving us a message on WhatsApp on 09032427644

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:38am On Oct 05, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader, I glad to tell you that the magic of EA FC24 (FIFA 24) don start, a serial returning customer don send his Hacked PS4 slim console and his friend’s own hacked PS4 fat for a new set of games. Every time a new soccer game gets released , he always sends his console for a new collection. He has been doing this since FIFA 18. Every year, now we’re in FIFA 2024, that’s 5 years of steady patronage! Customers like this is what keeps me going.

If you’re reading this my boss, thanks and God bless for standing by me and trusting me to give you the very best and so help me God, I’ll keep doing just that!

You know e Dey go dearest reader of life. Once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure, stay tuned!

You can also place an order now by giving us a call or leaving us a message on WhatsApp on 09032427644

Good morning dearest reader of life, Omo we’re done with one of the PS4 our customer brought, his personal own, the PS4 Slim. I loved the god of war skin he put on it so much that I had to do justice on it by giving him a god of war theme to go along with the aesthetic. E make sense gan.

Once we’re done with the second PS4, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure

You like what you see Abi? FIFA 24/FC24 don Dey on hacked PS4 oh, you can get it FREE OF CHARGE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 today; na mumu Dey spend 65k on a CD when you can get it free! Don’t miss on this giveaway today, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by akinsto4ever(m): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
Who get ps5 discs for swaps?
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2023
Bobby2020:

Good morning dearest reader, before we say anything else, let’s give God the glory for keeping us alive till this very moment, let’s thank him for his blessings, it’s a blessing to survive in this Nigeria wey the government is after person life, let’s TGIF! After work tosay, person wey won go clubbing, make e do am, e necessary Abeg, person wey won play game, I Dey for you, this time is the best time to send your hacked PS4 down to collect EA FC24 (FIFA 24), call some friends over, have lots of fun together, remember “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy”.

Omo we don finish loading games on the second PS4 like this my boss. Na your own remain like this. Just call/WhatsApp us today on 09032427643, be rest assured we’d do you well. If you don’t own a hacked PS4 just yet, my bro you’re missing out gan ni! Hit us up on the number above make you self come Dey enjoy with us! Hit us up NOW!!!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2023
FC24 (FIFA 24) is yours for the taking, Call/WhatsApp us today on 09032427643 to make it yours today for just 5k only!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N91EB85mq4E?si=OR0JchoKQJsZtSG8

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by iamnaf(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
Which games do you have for ps4 and how much per game?
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2023
iamnaf:
Which games do you have for ps4 and how much per game?
good morning sir, we have almost 350 games, we only use Nairaland as a advertisement platform, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 let’s do business
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by kingot(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2023
Bobby2020:
good morning sir, we have almost 350 games, we only use Nairaland as a advertisement platform, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 let’s do business
u didnt pick up
do u have nintendo switch hacked?
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:38am On Oct 07, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, we’re glad to announce to you that Assassins Creed Mirage is now out on hacked PS4!!, we’re working on getting it available for your enjoyment.

Keep visiting our page so you can be the first to know the second we have it! Person wey own a Hacked PS4 no know wetin God Dey don for am, me I know, and I think God for it. Dearest reader, come and enjoy with me, get yourself a hacked PS4 today, it’s the best decision one can make!

Call/whatsapp us on 09032427643 today, we’ll do you well.

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely night? It’s a new week once again, let’s hustle for this money, may God bless the work of our hands in Jesus name, amen.

My oga, we’re glad to announce to you that we now have the hit game from the kitchen of Cartoon Network, Ben 10: Power Trip available for your hacked PS4 for just just 1k only!

Here’s the trailer of the game below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4Q00g0kloU?si=eXQzLEpCQdA-Pxhc

This is a perfect game for a parent who wants kid-friendly games for their children. You can also get games like:

1. Crash Team Racing
2. Rayman legends
3. Street Fighter 6
4. Samurai Jack
6. Sackboy
8. Kao the kangaroo
9. Disney afternoon collection
10. EA FC24 (FIFA 24)
11. Kena bridge of spirits
12. Lego Star Wars: the skywalker saga
13. Ratchet and clank
14. Amazing Spider-Man
15. Spider-Man miles morales
16. Shadow of the colossus
17. Tennis world tour
18. F1 23

All the games mentioned above have absolutely 0 nudity, 0 blood, 0 curse words and very little to no violence. Perfect for children.

We have all the games listed above on hacked PS4 at the cheapest rates, and do you know the sweetest part of it all? You can get any or all of these games free of charge if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us today!

Dearest reader better call/whatsapp us today on 09032427643!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2023
Good morning dearest reader, what would you like to buy from us today? We are more than capable of meeting your gaming needs, whatever you need, just hit us up, we have it.

A customer was referred to me by another who I sold a Tokunbo PS4 pad to. Baba just bought this brand new sealed PS5 with an extra brand new sealed PS5 controller from your son Bobby2020!

You like what you see Abi? shey you know that you self can get something like this today, just call/WhatsApp us now on 09032427643 NOW, we go surely do you well!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by echepops(m): 7:42am On Oct 11, 2023
Hello guys!

Kudos to everyone contributing on the thread. May favour never depart from you all!!!

Please I got an issue with a PS5 console.

It's noticed any time a game like FIFA 23 PS5 cd is played, within a few mins, there is a 3 beeps sound, and the console goes off. And each time it goes off, the PS5 pad doesn't automatically power up the console. The PS5 would have to manually put it on. And when that is done, within a few mins after booting, it goes off after the 3 beeps sound.

Then secondly, thinking the issue was from the FIFA 23 CD, so another game was tried - Amazing Spiderman PS5, after playing it for about 3 mins, then this message pop up - Your PS5 is too hot... and surprisingly, the console wasn't hot at all!!! Then after that message, the console made the 3 beeps sound and went off.

Since then, there hasn't been any attempt to restart the console.

Please kindly advice on a possible solution. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (90) (Reply)

Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.