Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) (75538 Views)

Install Latest Games on PS4&PS5 Higher Firmwares 10.01 online & offline play. / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Hacked Ps4 With 5 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, how e Dey be na? Sorry it’s coming late, we’re glad to announce to you that we now have NBA 2K24 available for your Hacked PS4!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kOofsCRpdw?si=2wQV6vRs9iTmLCmh

Do you know that this game can actually be gotten completely FREE OF CHARGE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from Bobby2020? Hurry up and patronise him now!!!

WE ARE THE HOME OF PLAYSTATION

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:12am On Nov 19, 2023
Good night from me to you my dearest reader. For those that are still awake, enjoy the JPEGs of Maya (the white one) and Luna! 🐈

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader. I am very sure you slept good. Na advice come my mind to give you this morning as the spirit leads, brethren open your ears and listen as daddy speaks.

Depression is real, Depression kills, please endeavour to speak to someone today, I know society has tagged a man that opens up to others as weak but I promise you, you’re not. It takes true strength to speak out. Talk to somebody today.

Take me for example, I Dey always speak out when something for example. If I never see patronage, I go come here come beg Una to patronise me, before I say jack, Una go hit me up and buy what I sell. I appreciate you guys I swear, all the people that has also referred my business to others, may God remember you for good in Jesus name.

A customer from Benin just sent two Glacier white PS4 (one PS4 Pro and one PS4 fat) to me for games to be loaded on them. Biggest boss if you’re reading this, thanks and God bless for remembering and choosing your boy Bobby2020.

You know as e Dey go by now, the very second we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll post here for your viewing pleasure.

If you’re also looking to get a PS4 or PS5 from us today, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today!

Good morning and happy Sunday to you dearest reader of life. This is a new week for me and you. May it bring joy for me and you in Jesus name, may all our wishes be granted, be there anyone amongst you feeling sick, receive your healing in Jesus name. May Jehovah send his angels to guide and guard our going out and coming in, amen. Brethren, you are blessed

We don finish with the PS4 Pro but unfortunately, it ended up not being hackable, so we did game downloads/bundles on it!

Item is packed and ready to leave for Benin!!!

My dear, na your order remain like this o. I am sure your son would love you a thousand times over if you buy it as a gift for him! As a girlfriend, do you know that you can with his heart 💯% if you gift him a hacked PS4? What are you waiting for, we are in the season of sharing gifts, buy that PS4 even if not for you, but for your loved ones!! Hit me up on call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2023
Good morning dearest reader, I hope you had a nice night? We all know that when the question of who the current 👑King of football⚽️ games on console is comes up, no need to argue it, na EAFC (formerly known as EA sports FIFA). EFootball (formerly known as PES) don loose the battle, this shouldn’t be news to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdyXsZMPjWo?si=zuMaRNF3HZZl8605

Be that as it may, even though I’m also a FIFA person, this post isn’t about me, it’s about the die-hard fans of PES, this post is specially crafted for you. Dearest reader, we’re excited to announce to you that we now have Efootball 24 (PES 24) latest patch available for your hacked PS4!!!

Brethren, do not mistake this release for the rubbish Konami dished out for you officially o, this one contains the latest transfers, latest and up to date jerseys, correct team names, badges, emblems with the inclusion of Master League et al. So my dear, you’re getting the FULL GAME with accurate everything!!!

Just so you know, this game is also available FOR FREE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from Bobby2020. What are you waiting for? Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept like the royalty that you are. I greet you specially, we are open and ready to receive your orders. My mommy said I shouldn’t be a lazy boy, grant her wishes by stressing me with your orders! I am ready to work, place an order NOW!

Make I no lie you, my consoles don go a lot of places I can only dream to be honestly. Keep reading to know why I said this. A customer of mine just paid for a toks PS5 with two toks PS5 controllers from your son Bobby2020.

He initially wanted to buy just PS5 🕹️ and a game CD 💿 because he hasn’t seen the light💡. Thats the part where I come in, I showed him the way, and opened his eyes 👀 to the world of cheap game downloads!

Let me do a quick math for you: the price for one brand new sealed PS5 CD would download for than 8 games (that would include the physical copy of the game you want to buy lol)

Na that quick math I give the oga, baba say make I forget disk and I should download games instead!

You know as e Dey go by now dearest reader, once we’re done with the downloading of the games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

If you have read up to this very line, you’ve tried, now let me explain why I said “my consoles don go a lot of places I can only dream to be”, Shey you know say when I’m done with the downloading of games, this console is gonna travel to its actual owner in Turkey? I don’t mean this Turkey 🦃, I mean this Turkey 🇹🇷!!!! Na new dispensation be that like play like play! Abi make I beg the customer that he should ship me instead? 🤔 Abi make I drop his number here make Una help me beg am? 😃

A console I sold earlier this year has gone to Canada, now this PS5 is heading to Turkey! God am I a bush meat? Or is this a sign? Hmmmm

Back to basics, you like what you see? You self you can get something like this today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, we’ll give you the very best!!!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by mikaelangelov: 11:09am On Nov 21, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader, I hope you had a nice night? We all know that when the question of who the current 👑King of football⚽️ games on console is comes up, no need to argue it, na EAFC (formerly known as EA sports FIFA). EFootball (formerly known as PES) don loose the battle, this shouldn’t be news to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdyXsZMPjWo?si=zuMaRNF3HZZl8605

Be that as it may, even though I’m also a FIFA person, this post isn’t about me, it’s about the die-hard fans of PES, this post is specially crafted for you. Dearest reader, we’re excited to announce to you that we now have Efootball 24 (PES 24) latest patch available for your hacked PS4!!!

Brethren, do not mistake this release for the rubbish Konami dished out for you officially o, this one contains the latest transfers, latest and up to date jerseys, correct team names, badges, emblems with the inclusion of Master League et al. So my dear, you’re getting the FULL GAME with accurate everything!!!

Just so you know, this game is also available FOR FREE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from Bobby2020. What are you waiting for? Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Bros you fit give me ps4 fat with two pads for 140k
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
mikaelangelov:

Bros you fit give me ps4 fat with two pads for 140k
Lol my brother, for this Tinubu’s economy? That’s not possible.

This page is use to just advertise our wares sir, if you wanna discuss business, please call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept like the royalty that you are. I greet you specially, we are open and ready to receive your orders. My mommy said I shouldn’t be a lazy boy, grant her wishes by stressing me with your orders! I am ready to work, place an order NOW!

Make I no lie you, my consoles don go a lot of places I can only dream to be honestly. Keep reading to know why I said this. A customer of mine just paid for a toks PS5 with two toks PS5 controllers from your son Bobby2020.

He initially wanted to buy just PS5 🕹️ and a game CD 💿 because he hasn’t seen the light💡. Thats the part where I come in, I showed him the way, and opened his eyes 👀 to the world of cheap game downloads!

Let me do a quick math for you: the price for one brand new sealed PS5 CD would download for than 8 games (that would include the physical copy of the game you want to buy lol)

Na that quick math I give the oga, baba say make I forget disk and I should download games instead!

You know as e Dey go by now dearest reader, once we’re done with the downloading of the games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

If you have read up to this very line, you’ve tried, now let me explain why I said “my consoles don go a lot of places I can only dream to be”, Shey you know say when I’m done with the downloading of games, this console is gonna travel to its actual owner in Turkey? I don’t mean this Turkey 🦃, I mean this Turkey 🇹🇷!!!! Na new dispensation be that like play like play! Abi make I beg the customer that he should ship me instead? 🤔 Abi make I drop his number here make Una help me beg am? 😃

A console I sold earlier this year has gone to Canada, now this PS5 is heading to Turkey! God am I a bush meat? Or is this a sign? Hmmmm

Back to basics, you like what you see? You self you can get something like this today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, we’ll give you the very best!!!

Good morning dearest reader, how your night na? Las las we’re done with the downloading of games on the Turkey bound PS5!

Here are the games we downloaded:

1. FC24 (FIFA 24)
2. Assassins Creed Mirage
3. GTA V
4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare II 2022
5. Spider-Man 2
6. Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate
7. Need for Speed Unbound
8. God of War Ragnarok
9. EFootball
10. WWE 2k23

The owner go play play and enjoy the game gan!!!!

I hope you know that you self can get something like this today dear reader, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, we’ll do you well! Distance is never a problem for Bobby2020, whichever part of the country you’re located, our goods and services go reach you. Hit us up now!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, hope you had a lovely night? I guess now is the time to remind you in case if you’ve forgotten that not only do we sell video game consoles and accessories and install games on them, make I tell you that we also offer repairs, servicing and maintenance of your video game consoles and accessories.

A customer from Yaba, Lagos just bought his PS4 Slim to your son Bobby2020 for repairs, guess what happened to his PS4, nothing in this world would make you guess this right lol. Of all the locations in the apartment, His cat decided that it’s his console it wanted to pee on , Omo it peed on it well. Na so console start to Dey malfunction, console stopped connecting to the controller/pad.

Just look at the pictures below, upon inspection we noticed that the wireless card don corrode, Omo I just Dey notice say cat 🐈 piss Dey corrosive o! All the motherboard don change color, the pee has bleached it. And the smell don get am fragrance self, pro tip: don’t put it close to your nose

In as much as I’m a cat person, if my cat tries this with me, I go just know say December meat 🍖 don sure for me, meat go surplus for pot 🥘 lol!

Nevertheless, this is an exciting job to tackle! You know as e Dey go, the very second we’re done with the fixing, we’ll surely post for your viewing pleasure!

Dearest reader, no carry my job anywhere. We have the best team of engineers can do a great job for you! All you need to do is call/whatsApp us on 09032427643, we will do you well!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2023
Good morning soccer/Football fans! Got great news for you! EURO 2024 🏆 is coming as an update to FC24⚽️ (FIFA 24) early next year. EA sports just dropped the trailer for the Official UEFA Euro 2024 update coming to their soccer game, enjoy below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2qymdB3KAs?si=-xNaGZQPxEdx2gYm

EA Sports has confirmed that EA FC 24 will be getting a free Euro 2024-themed update next summer, to coincide with the real-life competition kicking off.

EA Sports is taking the opportunity to drum up more hype around the game with its announcements that EA FC 24 will indeed be getting a free UEFA Euro 2024 in-game update.

The news is actually a pretty big deal; while FIFA 23 players were treated to a FIFA World Cup update last year, it's been a while since there's been a European Championship mode in an EA Sports title. FIFA 21 missed out on a Euro 2020 mode due to Konami having the official license for the tournament for its eFootball series (previously Pro Evolution Soccer).

That's one of the many benefits following EA's split from FIFA, but the trade-off is that it's very unlikely that the EA Sports FC series will feature World Cup modes in the future.

This post was cited from: https://www.mirror.co.uk/gaming/ea-fc-24-euro-2024-31512583.amp

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life, hope you had a lovely night? I guess now is the time to remind you in case if you’ve forgotten that not only do we sell video game consoles and accessories and install games on them, make I tell you that we also offer repairs, servicing and maintenance of your video game consoles and accessories.

A customer from Yaba, Lagos just bought his PS4 Slim to your son Bobby2020 for repairs, guess what happened to his PS4, nothing in this world would make you guess this right lol. Of all the locations in the apartment, His cat decided that it’s his console it wanted to pee on , Omo it peed on it well. Na so console start to Dey malfunction, console stopped connecting to the controller/pad.

Just look at the pictures below, upon inspection we noticed that the wireless card don corrode, Omo I just Dey notice say cat 🐈 piss Dey corrosive o! All the motherboard don change color, the pee has bleached it. And the smell don get am fragrance self, pro tip: don’t put it close to your nose

In as much as I’m a cat person, if my cat tries this with me, I go just know say December meat 🍖 don sure for me, meat go surplus for pot 🥘 lol!

Nevertheless, this is an exciting job to tackle! You know as e Dey go, the very second we’re done with the fixing, we’ll surely post for your viewing pleasure!

Dearest reader, no carry my job anywhere. We have the best team of engineers can do a great job for you! All you need to do is call/whatsApp us on 09032427643, we will do you well!
Good morning dearest reader of life, maximum respect to you my young boss, trust you had a nice night? Today is the weekend. Let’s make this money together

Las las we don finish repairing the console. Cat piss couldn’t defeat me, it now connects to controllers flawlessly after spending countless hours changing the wireless card and more than a dozen corroded ICs on the motherboard. The only thing we couldn’t defeat was the smell of the pee.

That’s a job well-done in my books, we thank God!

My brother my sister, no carry my work go outside, na where we go fight be that lol! I am your son and I’ll do you well, just call/WhatsApp us now on 09032427643 let’s do business!

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely night? Call of Duty fans, your food is ready o 🌭🌮🍔

We’re glad to announce to you that we now have Call of Duty Modern Warfare III 2023 available for your hacked PS4!

Here’s the trailer below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ-cPYMsfnY?si=_HXce92O29v1wtVJ

Do you know that you self can get this game completely FREE OF CHARGE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from your boy! Don’t dull it at all, just call/WhatsApp us on 09022427643 let’s do business!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept good? This is a new week once again, it’ll favour me and you in Jesus name. God has been really great to me this year, he has really used you guys to bless me, I appreciate you all gan. More good deals between you and I surely!

A customer from Ikeja, Lagos just contacted me concerning his PS5. He said he bought the PS5 brand new sealed from a dealer in computer village less than a year ago. Sometimes last month, when he was playing game, Nepa took light, the next time Nepa brought light say make him on console, na so baba no gree work.

Na so baba begin to Dey panic o, people wey sabi small go think the solution na to just initialise, I laugh in Spanish 🇪🇸, when he took it to computer village for repairs, the technician did just that, it didn’t work, then he also tried installing a new update, the console’s SSD wasn’t collecting it either. The computer village engineer returned the console to him that e don become scrap

Next thing, baba took it to Sony’s PlayStation store in Ajah so that they can have a go at it as well, baba mi, those people even worsened the case after opening it and fixing places that weren’t even damaged, even damaging some more parts in the process lol.

He said he had already accepted his fate for more than a month now but was surfing through the internet and stumbled on my page, so he wants to give me a try. So it’s my own turn to have a go at it. Me I believe that God is on my side and wouldn’t put Bobby2020 to shame. Wish me luck dearest reader, we go run am!

Once I have new information about it level, I’ll surely share with you, stay tuned!!!

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:24am On Nov 27, 2023
Hello dearest reader of life, but what we are selling o. Admittedly bit underwhelming but here are the biggest game releases of December 2023, enjoy below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxrDvILP9Bw?si=Lhume36FIYUQr6zw

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:29am On Nov 28, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept good? This is a new week once again, it’ll favour me and you in Jesus name. God has been really great to me this year, he has really used you guys to bless me, I appreciate you all gan. More good deals between you and I surely!

A customer from Ikeja, Lagos just contacted me concerning his PS5. He said he bought the PS5 brand new sealed from a dealer in computer village less than a year ago. Sometimes last month, when he was playing game, Nepa took light, the next time Nepa brought light say make him on console, na so baba no gree work.

Na so baba begin to Dey panic o, people wey sabi small go think the solution na to just initialise, I laugh in Spanish 🇪🇸, when he took it to computer village for repairs, the technician did just that, it didn’t work, then he also tried installing a new update, the console’s SSD wasn’t collecting it either. The computer village engineer returned the console to him that e don become scrap

Next thing, baba took it to Sony’s PlayStation store in Ajah so that they can have a go at it as well, baba mi, those people even worsened the case after opening it and fixing places that weren’t even damaged, even damaging some more parts in the process lol.

He said he had already accepted his fate for more than a month now but was surfing through the internet and stumbled on my page, so he wants to give me a try. So it’s my own turn to have a go at it. Me I believe that God is on my side and wouldn’t put Bobby2020 to shame. Wish me luck dearest reader, we go run am!

Once I have new information about it level, I’ll surely share with you, stay tuned!!!

Good morning dearest reader of life, trust your night went well? May God bless me and you today in Jesus name, amen.

dearest reader of life, I cannot stress enough the importance of getting an uninterrupted power supply (UPS) machine after buying video game, especially PS5. This is what I tell every customer, Sony didn’t put Nigeria (and other countries wey their Nepa Dey take light anyhow, you know? Them third world countries) in mind when building the PS5, it was actually built for people with 24 hours non stop light. Now that we find ourselves in Nigeria, what do we do? We buy a UPS so that when Nepa takes light, you can use your hand to turn the PS5 off yourself. You see this simple action of turning your PS5 off yourself can save you hundreds of thousands of naira in repair fees. I should also add that if you own an inverter, then you don’t need a UPS. You’ll understand the importance of what I’ve said as you read further. Let’s continue with the jist.

Every day by day, my love for Sony is reducing due to the recent decisions they’ve made with their PlayStation portal where we wanted a successor to the PSVita, they gave us a streaming device instead, and now they’ve disappointed me more with how the PS5 was built. Xbox family Una no go accept me like this?🥹

On a PS4, if it crashes, na to run another OS on the Hard Drive, then in some severe cases, if the Hard drive is damaged, we go just put another and the update go enter “fiam!”. They made the process very easy. The HDD isn’t soldered to the motherboard, it’s only held in place with one screw, replacing HDDs is a breeze.

Look at the picture below. I wonder why Sony’s engineers didn’t go with the same path as they did with the PS4.

As you can see in the picture below, the PS5 uses an SSD (obviously), that’s a welcome improvement yes, but please why didn’t they go with the normal SATA/Nvme SSD to make replacement easier? If you know how far it is to reach the SSD Ehn, you’ll be shocked.
The problem here is that the SSD is soldered to the main motherboard (please refer to the picture below) alongside the 6 flash memory chips (you can see 3 up, three is beneath the board) then the supervisor of all the functioning of the SSD, its called the “SSD Controller” (the big green chip at the center)

Hopefully you understand all I’ve said so far because, it gets worse

You see if the issue comes from SSD controller, it’s fixable
If it’s from SSD 50:50

The main issue is from the flash memory chips, 3 in 6 are also fixable (what I mean is that if 3 spoil, we fit replace am from another PS5), you see the remaining 3? They are married to the motherboard, if e spoil, it’s not replaceable as it can’t take a donor chip.

The anti-repairability of PS5 is too much!!!!

Now let’s assume you have a similar issue, just pray your PS5 collects updates easily o cos if it doesn’t, na here me and you go Dey too, as this issue is so great that any small mistake can turn the console to scrap. Make engineer self no go je gbese lol!

I think what Sony really wants is that whenever your console don spoil, they won’t want you to take it to engineer at all, they want you to buy another new again, more gain for them, they’re becoming Apple. Very greedy

Let me tell you, this fix is very very very expensive, it literally costs an arm 💪and a leg 🦵 but e better than make e become scrap and spending more than half a million naira to buy another console.

He also had to pay extra as we had to repair stuffs that the former engineers he gave damaged on the PS5’s motherboard.

This is another testament that Bobby2020 and his team of engineers 👷🏾‍♂️ are one of the best, if not the best you can get 💯. The console🕹️ don work!!! Something that Sony themselves couldn’t fix😤, even computer village engineers has already termed it a scrap. I was his final hope and thank you Jesus for not disappointing me, thank you PS5 for doing normal when my gifted hands (set Awon Ben Carson, call me Bobby Carson, agba man 😎) touched it, them no born am well, e work!!! Allow me to fumble well well, e no easy! Give me my flowers🌷 🌺. If you see how the owner was happy when I told him e don

Bobby2020 will forever do you well, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp him on 09032427643 today!

We’re not joking when we say WE ARE THE HOME OF PLAYSTATION, reach out to us NOW!

4 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by wizzyfreeflow(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2023
Thanks a lot Me Bobby.

What Sonny company could not Fix, Bobby2020 delivered.

I'm glad I could connect with you.

You're simply the best plug.

My console is back and working perfectly, all thanks to bobby2020.

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
wizzyfreeflow:
Thanks a lot Me Bobby.

What Sonny company could not Fix, Bobby2020 delivered.

I'm glad I could connect with you.

You're simply the best plug.

My console is back and working perfectly, all thanks to bobby2020.
Thanks biggest boss. I’m forever grateful to you sir. May God continue to bless you for me.
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:29am On Nov 29, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely night? We’re glad to announce to you that we now have Jurassic World Evolution 2 available for your hacked PS4 for just 1k only!

Here are trailers of the game below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULFAEnoc5jA?si=xYfiWcYGM9eQjai3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g76Zx7zydXQ?si=x2ujNij4K91ddEfw

Do you know that you can get this game FREE OF CHARGE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us? Don’t miss this golden opportunity today, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW, we’ll do you well!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Ibrahimxlau(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
God bless ur hustle PlayStation doctor me sef don almost ready to buy ps4 oo

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ibrahimxlau:
God bless ur hustle PlayStation doctor me sef don almost ready to buy ps4 oo
The God we serve will bless your hustle so that you self can get yourself that console so that you can spend this holiday season in style
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
Good evening dearest reader of life, how your side na? How the sup dey sup? I no go lie, I don dey fear say na garri I go drink today as una never patronise me. Make I confess self, I don go check garri container, nothing dey inside, my heart don dey cut say na air I go chop this evening. Na so one customer call say he wants to get himself a PS4, dearest reader, help me thank him oooo!

A customer from Abuja who is a reseller just bought this sexy looking “GTA V” themed hacked PS4 Fat 500GB with one controller! His has proceeded to select the 7-10 games his choice from my list of over 350 games!

You know as e dey go na, the very second we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

Let’s take a minute to appreciate how nice looking this PS4 set up is. No forget that you self can get something like this today, Bobby2020 is only a phone call away o. Just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today. We go do you well surely!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good evening dearest reader of life, how your side na? How the sup dey sup? I no go lie, I don dey fear say na garri I go drink today as una never patronise me. Make I confess self, I don go check garri container, nothing dey inside, my heart don dey cut say na air I go chop this evening. Na so one customer call say he wants to get himself a PS4, dearest reader, help me thank him oooo!

A customer from Abuja who is a reseller just bought this sexy looking “GTA V” themed hacked PS4 Fat 500GB with one controller! His has proceeded to select the 7-10 games his choice from my list of over 350 games!

You know as e dey go na, the very second we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

Let’s take a minute to appreciate how nice looking this PS4 set up is. No forget that you self can get something like this today, Bobby2020 is only a phone call away o. Just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today. We go do you well surely!

Dearest reader, this December go sweet for me and you in Jesus name. Better profits, zero losses for me and you, the Lord shall protect our going out and coming in this month, amen. Happy new month to you!

No go forget oh dearest reader, it’s this month that the reveal trailer for GTA VI would be dropping!!!

We’re finally done with the installation of games on our customer’s PS4, I love the Last of Us 2 theme I installed to beautify his Home Screen! You like what you see Abi? You self can get something like this, even better self, I dare say. All you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, we will make your gaming dreams come true!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
Save the date!!! GTA 6 Trailer 1 dropping on the 6th of this month!!!!

Be rest assured we’ll be sharing it here when it drops!!!

Have a lovely day ahead!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, I hope you slept well? We’re glad to announce to you that we now have Cult of the Lamb: Heretic Edition available for your hacked PS4 for just 1k only

Here’s a trailer of the game below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsPtUNB1z-Q?si=AznobNR26KsGXtJd

Don’t forget that you can actually get this game without paying a dime if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a Hacked PS4 from your boy Bobby2020! Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Boboswae(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
I read your post about getting a ups for a ps5, would a 1.53kva ups be enough for just the ps5.
Can you also give me ups recommendations
Thank you.
I don't know how much power a ps5 uses but I am hoping the ups I mentioned above is enough

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Boboswae:
I read your post about getting a ups for a ps5, would a 1.53kva ups be enough for just the ps5.
Can you also give me ups recommendations
Thank you.
I don't know how much power a ps5 uses but I am hoping the ups I mentioned above is enough
Good evening sir, thanks for reaching out.

1.5Kva is more than enough for your console sir, be it a PS4 or PS5. I use the exact same size. It’s so powerful that when Nepa takes light, it can carry my TV, PS5, PS4, and a 900a+ Watts LG speaker, so my dear it’ll carry whatever you throw at it with ease. But remember, because I said i said it is capable carrying all the aforementioned appliances simultaneously, it won’t carry them for long, so once Nepa takes light, I quickly switch off all the appliances. That’s the primary purpose of a UPS.

Just imagine o, Some people would ask me “boss how many hours UPS Dey last?”, I’d be like boss are you kidney me? Are you kidding me🥲. What UPS was originally made for was for companies that runs on computers and not laptops, in case of sudden power outage, you can quickly save your documents before shutting down.

The same applies to consoles, when Nepa takes light, don’t say “ah make I quickly finish this mission/ make I quickly finish this match (in FIFA ⚽️ lol)”, you don defeat the purpose of the UPS in the first place be that. As soon as light goes, just turn off the console.

My final advice to you is that, if you’re buying a UPS, no buy from retailer except say na last resort, buy from the company gan gan, that also saved me. Let me tell you a short story.

Sometimes last year when I got my 1.5KVA BlueGATE inverter (when you’re buying, tell them you want iron body and not plastic body, more expensive but better), very shiny and sexy. Omo na so after one week, one spirit say make I no ever connect my appliances direct to light sha. Even though my body Dey scratch me to play on my OLED TV and PS4 Pro, I fought the urge to plug it direct to light and patiently waited till I saved the money for the UPS, little did I know say na spirit of the Lord Dey talk to me that day.

Anyways as I Dey jist you, na so one week into using the UPS, the maddest surge I have ever seen dawned upon my house when I was innocently playing game, the surge was so crazy that the UPS caught fire 🔥!! Omo I was so scared for my appliances and had already je gbese down as PS4 PS5 + TV and speaker don burn, do the math lol. I almost peed myself that day (I might just have but I won’t tell you, even Batman couldn’t get that info out of me 💀)

Omo I was so scared bro I won’t lie. But guess what? The UPS protected my appliances till its last breath. Bros it was a miracle, if not for that UPS, my stuff for burn to ashes due to Nepa.

Now here’s the kicker, remember I bought it from BlueGate gan gan in Ikeja and not a retailer, na so I carry my burnt offering of a UPS go meet it’s maker, and guess what? (I know I’ve told you to guess too many times already but allow🙈), they fixed it completely FREE CHARGE and I used it till this day, praise be to Jah!

You suppose buy me Gala and Viju milk for
The advice o lol!

Don’t forget that we’re the number 1 plug for anything gaming related, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2023
Dearest reader of life, good evening to you, make I drop update for you as e Dey hot. Mortal Kombat 1 players are eating good right now as the official Quan Chi gameplay trailer just dropped!

Enjoy below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmDfZoWz8rU?si=NEIpeirv8uzcPzMK

Don’t forget that WE ARE THE HOME OF PLAYSTATION

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2023
Good morning and happy week to you my dearest reader. Trust you slept good? This is a new week, let’s get our money up, and when it’s time to unwind, let’s patronise Bobby2020, I go do you well!!

A customer from Abuja just bought this rare Toks PS5 with original black coloured Sony faceplates, and two original PS5 controllers

The big daddy didn’t stop there oh, he wants us to have games downloaded on the PS5. You know how it goes, the very second we’re done with the installation of games on the console, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure. In the meantime, never forget that we’re more than capable of attending to all your orders, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW, we’ll do you well!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2023
Dearest reader, it’s finally here!!!! Enjoy the Reveal trailer for GTA 6!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inQelDKULOQ?si=V5rMex-8_P5gnEjO

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:41am On Dec 05, 2023
After you’ve enjoyed the trailer above, Oya enjoy the The Last of Us Part 2 Remastered -
Official No Return Mode
Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw3wB7EG1vM?si=JNFz-j_-9OkEp0AO

For those that don’t know, the hit game The Last Of Us 2 is being remastered for PS5, so Naughty dog is showcasing the new mode “No Return” that’s exclusive to this remastered version.

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:42am On Dec 06, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning and happy week to you my dearest reader. Trust you slept good? This is a new week, let’s get our money up, and when it’s time to unwind, let’s patronise Bobby2020, I go do you well!!

A customer from Abuja just bought this rare Toks PS5 with original black coloured Sony faceplates, and two original PS5 controllers

The big daddy didn’t stop there oh, he wants us to have games downloaded on the PS5. You know how it goes, the very second we’re done with the installation of games on the console, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure. In the meantime, never forget that we’re more than capable of attending to all your orders, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW, we’ll do you well!

Good morning dearest reader of life, I hope you slept good? Omo we’re finally done with downloading of games on our customer’s PS5. We thank baba God!

Here are the games we downloaded:

1. FC24 (FIFA 24)
2. God of War Ragnarok
3. Far Cry 6
4. Spiderman 2
5. Assassins creed Mirage
6. Mortal Kombat 1
7. Need for Speed Unbound
8. GTA V

You see say the games listed above are high end games, no be small thing at all. Let’s just thank God that you self can get something like this on your PS5 if you reach out to us today, and if you don’t have a PS5 and is looking to get one from us, games like these can be optionally downloaded for you! We’re just a Call/WhatsApp text away! 09032427643 is the magic 🪄 number , reach out to us NOW!!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2023
Omo no lies but na PS5 users Dey hot right now, life na turn by turn sha. We all know that Cyberpunk 2077 had a rocky launch a few years back, having too many bugs and glitches that at times rendered the game unplayable, if that wasn’t worse enough, on rare occasions, it bricked consoles. The issues with this games were so bad that Sony had to pull it from the PS store and offered full refunds to those customers that purchased the game.

Do you know why the above news shocked everyone? No one expected a poor game like that from CD Projeckt Red, they are the developers behind The Witcher franchise, which is one of the greatest games of all time, it’s a must-play if you haven’t yet! Thankfully regardless of that major setback, they didn’t give up on Cyberpunk 2077, they kept working on it and fixing all the bugs one after the other. Then with the launch of the hit anime based on the the game which did a great job bringing old players and new players to the game. This skyrocketed the popularity of the game once more! (In case you haven’t seen the anime, it’s called Cyberpunk: EdgeRunners, e make sense gan and is on Netflix, please watch)

Guess what, they didn’t stop there, they kept fixing the bugs, with the game getting better and better with each update. Shortly after, they released Phantom Liberty, which is an expansion story DLC starring A-List actor Idris Elba. People loved it as well, sweet game mehn, with the release of this DLC, most of the bugs had been fixed so people thought this would be last update of the game. But no, CD Projeckt Red was still cooking mehn 🥘

With the release of the Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate edition, it comes with the supposed final 2.1 update (I said “supposed” because even though they said this in the final update, them still got release another one lol) and the Phantom Liberty DLC. So if you haven’t played the game yet because you’re scared it was in a poor state, I’m glad to tell you that the game has been fixed! So give it a try today! Here’s the trailer of Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition below

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugb80d5lxEM?si=2GyhSop5OlR-xvYy

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (90) (Reply)

Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.