Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) (75247 Views)

Install Latest Games on PS4&PS5 Higher Firmwares 10.01 online & offline play. / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Hacked Ps4 With 5 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:46am On Jan 20
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life let’s gather and Thank God it’s Friday, TGIF my bro ✌🏾, it’s the weekend so you know it’s time to unwind, the best way to do just that is picking up your controller and game 🕹️🎮

Na this same advice advice a customer from Sunny, Ojo in Lagos took when placing an order for a 1TB hacked PS4 Slim with two toks controllers, he has proceeded to select the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of 350+ games!

You already know as e dey go dearest reader, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

My bro, make we no lie give ourselves, you like what you see, why not just dial us up ☎️or send us a WhatsApp text ✉️ on our phone number 📞09032427643 today, we’ll surely give you the best! Hit us up now!!!!!

WE ARE THE HOME OF PLAYSTATION
Good morning my dearest reader of life, happy weekend to you! We’re finally done with the installation of games on our customer’s PS4, na your order remain like this, we’ve gone through all the stress to make it easy as ABC for you, just copy the number we’re about to post and save it in your contacts list as “Bobby2020”, then you’re left with two options, you can either call him or send him a WhatsApp message, you’ll surely get a fast response regardless of which path you take. Reach out to us now, let’s make your gaming dreams come true!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:16am On Jan 21
Good morning happy new week, below are our list of games available for your hacked PS4! Feast your eyes 👀!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:17am On Jan 21

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:18am On Jan 21
……

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:19am On Jan 21
……..

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:20am On Jan 21

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:58am On Jan 22
Good morning dearest reader, Omo like play like play, we’re not far off from hitting our largest milestone yet, 70,000 views!!! God is the greatest, but you guys are sincerely the best. I’m grateful for your patronage, support and views, e dey always ginger me to do even more!

A customer from Akure just payment for this sexy hacked PS4 Slim 1TB with two brand new controllers so that he can resell to his own customer over there. His customer has proceeded to select the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of over 350 games. You know as e dey go, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post for your viewing pleasure!

In the meantime, we’re more than capable of attending to your own order, oh yes YOU that is reading this right now, don’t be shy, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today to place an order!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:26am On Jan 23
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader, Omo like play like play, we’re not far off from hitting our largest milestone yet, 70,000 views!!! God is the greatest, but you guys are sincerely the best. I’m grateful for your patronage, support and views, e dey always ginger me to do even more!

A customer from Akure just payment for this sexy hacked PS4 Slim 1TB with two brand new controllers so that he can resell to his own customer over there. His customer has proceeded to select the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of over 350 games. You know as e dey go, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post for your viewing pleasure!

In the meantime, we’re more than capable of attending to your own order, oh yes YOU that is reading this right now, don’t be shy, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today to place an order!

Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept good? Las las we don finish with the installation of games on our dear customer’s PS4 and we’re running to the park to have it waybilled!

Na your order remains like this o boss, call/WhatsApp us today on 09032427643 today, let’s do business!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:04am On Jan 24
It’s official, this page has been viewing seventy thousand times! thanks for all you do my dearest reader, let’s keep doing more♥️

A customer from Abuja decided that he wants to para buy buying two units of brand new PS5 with extra controllers, and one copy of FC24 (FIFA 24) from your boy Bobby2020. This is my biggest deal yet in this January. My Abuja people, e sure for you guys, una dey always turn up for me.

Baba also wants games downloaded on one of the PS5 as he’s gifting his nephews one of them (the one with FIFA CD), while the one with the downloaded games he will keep for himself.

You know as e Dey go, once we’re done with the downloading of games, we will surely post here for your viewing pleasure!!!

May God self give me an uncle like you boss. Make I plaster this post with lots of the pictures taken, enjoy!!!

You self can get something like this today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, let’s do business!!!

3 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:07am On Jan 24
Now I’m satisfied!!!! 😅😅😅

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:17pm On Jan 25
Bobby2020:
It’s official, this page has been viewing seventy thousand times! thanks for all you do my dearest reader, let’s keep doing more♥️

A customer from Abuja decided that he wants to para buy buying two units of brand new PS5 with extra controllers, and one copy of FC24 (FIFA 24) from your boy Bobby2020. This is my biggest deal yet in this January. My Abuja people, e sure for you guys, una dey always turn up for me.

Baba also wants games downloaded on one of the PS5 as he’s gifting his nephews one of them (the one with FIFA CD), while the one with the downloaded games he will keep for himself.

You know as e Dey go, once we’re done with the downloading of games, we will surely post here for your viewing pleasure!!!

May God self give me an uncle like you boss. Make I plaster this post with lots of the pictures taken, enjoy!!!

You self can get something like this today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, let’s do business!!!

Good afternoon dearest reader of life, trust your day is going great? Las las we don finish with the installation of games on one of the PS5 and we’re heading to the park like this. Na your order remain like this. Try to buy what we’re selling today, God will bless you as you do, AMEN

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:28am On Jan 26
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept good? Finally at last, we’re glad to announce to you that we now have Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown available for your Hacked PS4 today!

Enjoy the trailer below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4vaxKwZ5rQ?si=x5nYKYyfQAno7Cbk

Don’t forget that you can get this game completely FREE OF CHARGE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a Hacked PS4 from us today, what are you waiting for? Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to place and order NOW!!!!

WE ARE THE THE HOME OF PLAYSTATION

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by OnyeDaddy: 8:28am On Jan 27
Do u hack ps5 ?
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:07am On Jan 27
OnyeDaddy:
Do u hack ps5 ?
Good morning my dear brother. The short and simple answer to your question is Yes.

The truth, is it’s not a worthy endeavour at the moment. It’s far too complex for the end user and do you know what’s worse?

The percentage of PS5 that are hackable are too low. Like lower than you can expect, I count myself lucky enough to be one of the extremely few people to own an actual hackable PS5, how did I achieve that feat? But not playing it for two years and using it as a spare phone charger lol. If you’ve been following my thread for a while, you’ll know I’ve once joked about it.

But if what you meant by “hacking” is if I can have the latest of games downloaded on your PS5, then of course YES, we offer games downloads for your console. You can get games like FC24, the latest Mortal Kombat 1, latest spiderman 2, call of duty and many more on your PS5, all you really need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, we will do you well!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:20am On Jan 27
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept good sha? May this weekend be full of surprises (in a good way o) for me and you, amen. Una don too disturb me for this game Una anime people! Well it’s finally here, dearest reader, we’re excited to announce to you that we now have Naruto x Boruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Connections available for your Hacked PS4!!!

Enjoy the trailer below: ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7WhbaDuqkg?si=1I0vizASYaK6kPt-

Do you know the sweetest part about it all, you can get this game absolutely free of charge if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us, so cheat the system by buying a hacked PS4 from Bobby2020 today, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bbr2(m): 11:48am On Jan 27
PS5 NEXTORAGE NEM-PA 1TB NVMe SSD with Heatsink (7,300 MB/s read speed & 6,000 MB/s write speed)
Brand New Sealed
₦98,000

PS5 NEXTORAGE NEM-PA 2TB NVMe SSD with Heatsink (7,300 MB/s read speed & 6,900 MB/s write speed)
Brand New Sealed
₦195,000

Available in Lagos
0 7 0 4 2 5 0 9 0 0 7

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by iamoyindamola(m): 1:30pm On Jan 27
Bbr2:
PS5 NEXTORAGE NEM-PA 1TB NVMe SSD with Heatsink (7,300 MB/s read speed & 6,000 MB/s write speed)
Brand New Sealed
₦98,000

PS5 NEXTORAGE NEM-PA 2TB NVMe SSD with Heatsink (7,300 MB/s read speed & 6,900 MB/s write speed)
Brand New Sealed
₦195,000

Available in Lagos
0 7 0 4 2 5 0 9 0 0 7
You guys always act stupid and blind sometimes
Take this nonsense away or create your own thread

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Angel55555(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27
Bobby2020:

Good evening, boss. Can I play watchdog 2 disc on a hacked console?

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:40pm On Jan 27
Bbr2:
Brand New Sealed
₦98,000

Brand New Sealed
₦195,000

Available in Lagos
0 7 0 4 2 5 0 9 0 0 7
please create a thread and post on there boss

3 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:36pm On Jan 27
Angel55555:

Good evening, boss. Can I play watchdog 2 disc on a hacked console?
Yes boss, but it depends on the firmware your console is running on. For maximum safety. Have it installed instead. It’s just 1k 😄
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Angel55555(m): 7:14am On Jan 28
Bobby2020:
Yes boss, but it depends on the firmware your console is running on. For maximum safety. Have it installed instead. It’s just 1k 😄
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:12am On Jan 28
Good morning and Happy Sunday to you my dearest reader of life. May me and you encounter good things this week in Jesus name. We business people, I pray for me and you that only profits shall we get and we will never make any losses, Amen.

Dearest reader of life, I’m glad to announce to you that we now have Snow Runner available for your Hacked PS4 today!

Here’s the trailer of the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcFSFjJ2b6o?si=FBvupNCB2o9LIemR

Don’t forget that you can get this game completely free of charge if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us today, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW lets do business!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:31am On Jan 30
Good morning my dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely night? May today be filled with joy for you, amen.

As Una no buy wetin I dey sell yesterday, God Dey oh. A whole sweet boy like me dey drink garri throughout yesterday, na only the toppings I dey change, in the morning I mixed it with peanuts, in the afternoon na groundnuts I use wack am. In the night na fresh air I chop, I don already enter despair until one sweet customer from Nsukka just made payment for this very sexy PS4 Fat 1TB with one brand new controller, my big boss has selected the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of over 350 games!

You know as e dey go already by now, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure but first! Make I go feed this belly 😂😂

You like what you see? You self can get something like this oh now now, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today let’s do business!!!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:32am On Jan 31
Bobby2020:
Good morning my dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely night? May today be filled with joy for you, amen.

As Una no buy wetin I dey sell yesterday, God Dey oh. A whole sweet boy like me dey drink garri throughout yesterday, na only the toppings I dey change, in the morning I mixed it with peanuts, in the afternoon na groundnuts I use wack am. In the night na fresh air I chop, I don already enter despair until one sweet customer from Nsukka just made payment for this very sexy PS4 Fat 1TB with one brand new controller, my big boss has selected the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of over 350 games!

You know as e dey go already by now, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure but first! Make I go feed this belly 😂😂

You like what you see? You self can get something like this oh now now, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today let’s do business!!!

Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept good? Las las we're done with the installation of games on our customer’s PS4 and we’re heading to the park to have it sent to its new home!

Na your order remain like this, the ball is in your court, kick it like Andriano!!! 09032427643 call/WhatsAp, Place that order now!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bbr2(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31
Bbr2:
Brand New Sealed
₦98,000 SOLD

Brand New Sealed
₦195,000 SOLD

Available in Lagos
0 7 0 4 2 5 0 9 0 0 7

SOLD
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:32am On Feb 01
Good morning dearest reader, trust you had a lovely night, God bless you today.

PlayStation hosted its first State of Play event of 2024 yesterday, and we got plenty updates on games coming to PS5. This included extended looks at Stellar Blade and Rise of the Ronin, as well as some surprises like Death Stranding 2: On the Beach and Sonic x Shadow Generations. Here's everything that happened at the January 2024 State of Play compiled in one video, enjoy below!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phH269MzRqs?si=ZiLMNwyj5uQz-CA7

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:57am On Feb 02
Good morning dearest reader of life, we thank God for life, we thank God for providing for us even though the situation of the country is going from bad to worse, all in all, let’s thank God it’s Friday.

A customer from Ibadan just bought this hacked PS4 Slim 500GB with one controller from your boy Bobby2020, he has also proceeded to select the 7-10 games of his choice from my list of over 360 games!!! You know as e dey go by now, you no be newbie, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

Omo the best advice I can give anyone now is that, if you have anything in your mind to buy right now, Omo buy it oh, exchange rates be going crazier with each passing day, there’s no such thing as “I go buy am in the next 6 months, e go don cheap” lol, e go shock you say by then the price of used would be the same price the new of the same item is sold now! Tinubu you don try, Oya come dey go!

Don’t forget that we’re the number 1 gaming plug, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, let’s make your gaming dreams come true!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:05am On Feb 03
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life, we thank God for life, we thank God for providing for us even though the situation of the country is going from bad to worse, all in all, let’s thank God it’s Friday.

A customer from Ibadan just bought this hacked PS4 Slim 500GB with one controller from your boy Bobby2020, he has also proceeded to select the 7-10 games of his choice from my list of over 360 games!!! You know as e dey go by now, you no be newbie, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

Omo the best advice I can give anyone now is that, if you have anything in your mind to buy right now, Omo buy it oh, exchange rates be going crazier with each passing day, there’s no such thing as “I go buy am in the next 6 months, e go don cheap” lol, e go shock you say by then the price of used would be the same price the new of the same item is sold now! Tinubu you don try, Oya come dey go!

Don’t forget that we’re the number 1 gaming plug, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, let’s make your gaming dreams come true!

Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely night, happy weekend to you and God bless!

Las las we’re done with the installation of games on our customer’s PS4 Slim and we’re leaving for the park as I type this!!!

Na your order remain like this oh dearest reader of life, we’re more than capable of attending to your gaming needs, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, we’ll give you the very best!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:49pm On Feb 03
Good evening Mr Gabriel Yulaw, looking forward to doing business with you sir
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:19pm On Feb 07
Good afternoon dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely day? Omo e don tey wey I don drop updates for thread, no vex for your boy. Been coming pretty late from work lately, and when I get home, I fall on to the bed like a freshly cut log of wood 🪵

A customer from Onitsha just got this 1TB hacked PS4 slim with one controller from your son Bobby2020. He has proceeded to select the 17-20 games of his choice from our list of over 360 games!

You know as e Dey go dearest reader, the very second we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure. And if you like what you see, then let me bring forth good news for you, you self can get something like this today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 now, let’s make your gaming fantasies become a reality!

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:57pm On Feb 07
The next instalment of the video game adaptation of the WWE franchise, WWE 2K24 is gonna be dropping early next month!! Here’s the official gameplay trailer you can enjoy before then!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9k9I91Ul4Y?si=V9h3TuHR0BAPpjte

You know as e Dey go by now dearest reader, not too long after the game gets released officially, we’ll have it available for your Hacked PS4 at the cheapest rates, keep visiting our page to be the first to know when we have it!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:50am On Feb 08
Bobby2020:
Good afternoon dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely day? Omo e don tey wey I don drop updates for thread, no vex for your boy. Been coming pretty late from work lately, and when I get home, I fall on to the bed like a freshly cut log of wood 🪵

A customer from Onitsha just got this 1TB hacked PS4 slim with one controller from your son Bobby2020. He has proceeded to select the 17-20 games of his choice from our list of over 360 games!

You know as e Dey go dearest reader, the very second we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure. And if you like what you see, then let me bring forth good news for you, you self can get something like this today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 now, let’s make your gaming fantasies become a reality!

Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely night? Las las we’re done with the installation of games on our customer’s PS4, Omo the “Destiny” theme I installed for him is an absolute stunner.

Na your order remain like this oh, what are you looking to get from us today? Just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today let’s do business!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply)

Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.