Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) (75239 Views)

Install Latest Games on PS4&PS5 Higher Firmwares 10.01 online & offline play. / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Hacked Ps4 With 5 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:31pm On Feb 09
Good evening dearest reader of life, trust your day went well, we’re glad to announce to you that the latest spinoff in the Yakuza franchise “Like a Dragon: infinite wealth” has been released on hacked PS4

Enjoy trailer of the game below!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XExEH_aOfFo?si=mIn0zS_Cgc9DsQ4G

we don’t have this game just yet but we’re working on getting it available for your enjoyment, keep visiting our to be the first know when we have it! Don’t forget to keep supporting our business by patronising us!

WE ARE THE HOME OF PLAYSTATION

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:29pm On Feb 10
Good afternoon to you dearest reader of life, trust your day is going great? Na weekend we Dey oh, Shey you no go come buy a console to make this weekend a whole lot more fun for yourself and your loved ones?

Be like this customer that just brought his PS4 with the purpose of swapping it to a PS5 with two toks controllers. Baba wants to go harder than an erection as he also wants to have games downloaded on it!

You know as e Dey go by now, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure. I know you like what you see, don’t be shy, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today let’s do business, we’ll make your gaming dreams come true. Do you know why? Because ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:02am On Feb 12
Bobby2020:
Good afternoon to you dearest reader of life, trust your day is going great? Na weekend we Dey oh, Shey you no go come buy a console to make this weekend a whole lot more fun for yourself and your loved ones?

Be like this customer that just brought his PS4 with the purpose of swapping it to a PS5 with two toks controllers. Baba wants to go harder than an erection as he also wants to have games downloaded on it!

You know as e Dey go by now, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure. I know you like what you see, don’t be shy, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today let’s do business, we’ll make your gaming dreams come true. Do you know why? Because ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept good? I pray today and the rest of the week goes as expected for you in Jesus name. Omo Valentine’s Day na Wednesday o like play like play. Omo una go don plan how una go spend that day with that special somebody. No forget me inside the enjoyment sha, reserve gift for me o lol

Las las we’re done with the downloading of games on our customer’s sexy PS5. Baba is gonna spend this month in style sha. You self can get something like this though don’t forget. Only Bobby2020 can run it for you, all you really need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, we’ll surely do you well! Have a lovely day ahead!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 3:22pm On Feb 13
Good afternoon dearest reader, how the go Dey go? It’s until I start coming to Una house, knocking on your doors before you buy a PlayStation from your son Abi? Don’t push me, I go do am o, so come and buy what we’re selling now!

I know say this isn’t gaming related but I am sure you’ll share the same sentiments with me when I say that Marvel movies has been trash 🚮 🗑️ lately, boy I’m no tailor but I’m excited to tell you that the upcoming DeadPool 3 won’t follow suit (hopefully you saw what I did there 😎)

Enjoy the trailer below: ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVoN8v71I8I?si=1vJmgaJUvLZFO68e

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:22am On Feb 14
Good morning dearest reader of life, hope you slept good? Trust you slept good sha? Happy Valentine’s Day to you who’s reading this right now.

Omo if you’re single, your eyes go see woto-woto today, relationship people no go let you breathe. My single brethren, the best advice I can give you is to buy a hacked PS4 from us and stay inside the house today make relationship people no go oppress you lol.

Follow me for more bad advice 💯

A customer from Computer Village, Ikeja sent his PS4 to us for the installation of a new set of games. I sharply did it asap and I am having it sent back to him.

You like what you see? You self can get something like this today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, we’ll surely do you well!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:24pm On Feb 16
Good afternoon dearest reader of life, just your day is going great? Let’s gather here and thank God it’s Friday!!!!

A customer from Port Harcourt just sent his PS4 slim to us for hacking and installation of games! Flexing for the weekend don sure be that 😁. What are you looking to get from us today, we’re more than capable of making your gaming dreams come true!

You know as e Dey go by now dearest reader, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure, if you like what you see and wanna place an order, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 let’s deal!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:39am On Feb 17
Bobby2020:
Good afternoon dearest reader of life, just your day is going great? Let’s gather here and thank God it’s Friday!!!!

A customer from Port Harcourt just sent his PS4 slim to us for hacking and installation of games! Flexing for the weekend don sure be that 😁. What are you looking to get from us today, we’re more than capable of making your gaming dreams come true!

You know as e Dey go by now dearest reader, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure, if you like what you see and wanna place an order, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 let’s deal!!!

Good morning and God bless you dearest reader of life, what are you looking to buy from us today? We are more than capable of meeting up to your gaming needs.

We don finish with the installation of games on our Port Harcourt customer’s PS4, na your own remain like this oh, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, let’s make your gaming dreams come true!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:04am On Feb 18
Good morning and happy Sunday to you my dearest reader of life. This is a new week, I pray the Lord surprises you with his blessings in Jesus name.

Omo enjoy the trailer of the upcoming movie, Godzilla vs Kong: The New Empire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqrpMRDuPfc?si=WcGyMzMsFzTys1-3

This is another movie me and you should be looking forward to on March 29th, save the date!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:00pm On Feb 19
Better late than never, good evening dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely day. I don think say na garri I go drink throughout today but and sweet customer from Ayobo Ipaja, Lagos state came through, God bless you as you read this sir

He’s the lucky new owner of this sexy hacked PS4 Pro 1TB with one controller. Baba no Dey waste time at all as he has selected the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of over 360 games!!! You know as e Dey go dear reader, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

In the meantime, if you’re also looking to get yourself a hacked PS4 today, look no further, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, we’ll give you the best, do you know why? It’s because….

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:51am On Feb 20
Bobby2020:
Better late than never, good evening dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely day. I don think say na garri I go drink throughout today but and sweet customer from Ayobo Ipaja, Lagos state came through, God bless you as you read this sir

He’s the lucky new owner of this sexy hacked PS4 Pro 1TB with one controller. Baba no Dey waste time at all as he has selected the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of over 360 games!!! You know as e Dey go dear reader, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

In the meantime, if you’re also looking to get yourself a hacked PS4 today, look no further, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, we’ll give you the best, do you know why? It’s because….

Good morning dearest reader of life!!! Trust you had a nice night? Las las we’re done with the installation of games on our customer’s PS4, he’ll be coming to pick it up today. The question now is that when are you gonna be picking up yours 🙈

Bobby2020 will do you well, just give him a try today. Don’t forget, you self can get a hacked PS4 today, all you need to do is Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:30pm On Feb 21
Good afternoon dearest reader of life, trust your day is going great? EA Sports just dropped a teaser trailer for College Football 25, enjoy below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rwIPQpfbtk?si=8XpQKYCUJJx3lnZ5

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:35pm On Feb 21
It seems Disney wants to drop a banger with this their upcoming limited series “IWAJU” set in a futuristic Nigeria and features Lagos!!! Omo this one got me super excited!!! Enjoy below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g4nWlElPX8?si=KR930jRpm7-UuBOX

Save the date, it’s dropping February 28th

WE ARE THE HOME OF ENTERTAINMENT

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:00am On Feb 23
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept good? In this life, make sure you satisfy your customers oh, they can make or break you, they can also change your life with referrals. I know a lot of customers that has patronised me at some point in time and has went on to give me dozens of referrals.

A customer (a lady) who was referred to me by another customer who patronised me early last year just bought this PS5 with one controller from your son, she plans to give her boyfriend as a birthday gift 🎁, I no go lie, I envy am gan o. Make one lady self just surprise me with my dream car, I go happy o!

Dearest reader, you like what you see yes? Don’t forget that you self can get something like this today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, let’s do this!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:07am On Feb 24
Good morning souls fans, hope you slept well? If you liked Elden Ring, the developers FromSoftware are dropping more content in the form of an DLC expansion called “Shadow of the Erdtree”, and would be coming out later this year, enjoy below!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvEaa604nPA?si=gFjU7t_3vTqwyqdR

Shortly after it gets released, be rest assured we’ll have it available for your enjoyment because we are dedicated to giving you the best gaming experiences!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:31am On Feb 25
LEZZ NUT LIE, DIZZ PS4 IZZ SEXZEE

Good morning and happy Sunday to you my dearest reader of life, trust you slept good and I hope Bobby2020 is in your prayers sha? I need it gan, may God help us all. May all our prayers be answered, he God continue to protect our going out and coming in, may all the fruits of our labour be very ripe 🍉 🍈 🍇 and we go reap am well well. This week na week of Joy for me and you, Amen.

A customer from Ogudu just got one of the sexiest Hacked PS4 Fat 500GB with two controllers I’ve ever sold, and trust me, he loves the look gan!!!! You self look at how this PS4 is laced with a “Horizon Forbidden West” Skin, over pretty Dey worry am.

You know as e Dey go by now sir, the oga don select his 7-10 games from our list of over 360 games, once we’re done with the installation of his games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

In the meantime, don’t forget that you self can get something like this today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, we go do you well! Do you know why? Because ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 3:43pm On Feb 25
Latest gist in town!
There’s a new rumour floating around on the Internet claiming that FIFA, the all-seeing football authority body, has finally found its video game partner studio to rival EA Sports FC games. Currently, there’s only one major player in the football simulation genre, with EA dominating it since like forever now. However, it seems that FIFA’s earlier plans of coming up with a rival product might finally be underway.

But how do you challenge the dominance of EA in this genre? This is where 2K Sports, creators of NBA 2K, have entered the picture, as per X user @Zuby_Tech, who is known for leaking images of the PlayStation Portal.

However, the report claims that EA has chosen 2K to make the next FIFA, and it is unclear if the work has been under development already.

This would make sense if FIFA were seriously targeting for the FIFA 25 title to come out.

FIFA President Gianni Infantino had said last year that news about licensed games would arrive soon, and that FIFA 25 will be the first title to compete with EA’s FC titles.

Just so you know, no go think say 2k sports na small studio oh, they are the developers behind massive games like:

1. NBA 2K franchise
2. WWE 2K franchise

Just a lil hint, any game you see “2K” in it, na them get am, but no go think say na only wrestling 🤼 and basketball 🏀 they sabi do oh, their catalog mad gan. Let me list more games for you.

1. Mafia franchise
2. Bioshock franchise
3. Duke Nukem (hopefully you remember this game 😂)
4. The Quarry

Omo my hand don Dey pain me, if you’re interested in seeing their full catalog of games, here’s the direct link:

https://www.imdb.com/search/title/?companies=co0155685

The point is that they’re fully capable of making a great game, but the point now is that can they compete with EA Sports? Those guys are the “Apple” of sports games and has more experience than any other developer when it comes to sports titles.

EA and FIFA ended their long-running partnership of 30 years with FIFA 23, the last-ever collaborative title from them. Infantino had also said that “the only authentic, real game that has the FIFA name will be the best one available for gamers and football fans.”

Regardless, there is no official confirmation of such a collaboration between FIFA and 2K, so take this rumour with a pinch of salt.

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by cris83: 11:55pm On Feb 25
hello,

How much for ps5 controller and also ps4 controller. Used to be precise (UK or US)

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:53am On Feb 26
cris83:
hello,

How much for ps5 controller and also ps4 controller. Used to be precise (UK or US)

Thanks.
Good morning big brother, thanks for reaching out sir, we only use Nairaland as an advertising platform, that’s why we put our number on every post of ours, it’s incredibly hard to miss. I’ll put it again here for you sir.

09032427643 call/WhatsApp

Would be looking forward to getting a message from you, enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:02am On Feb 26
Bobby2020:
LEZZ NUT LIE, DIZZ PS4 IZZ SEXZEE

Good morning and happy Sunday to you my dearest reader of life, trust you slept good and I hope Bobby2020 is in your prayers sha? I need it gan, may God help us all. May all our prayers be answered, he God continue to protect our going out and coming in, may all the fruits of our labour be very ripe 🍉 🍈 🍇 and we go reap am well well. This week na week of Joy for me and you, Amen.

A customer from Ogudu just got one of the sexiest Hacked PS4 Fat 500GB with two controllers I’ve ever sold, and trust me, he loves the look gan!!!! You self look at how this PS4 is laced with a “Horizon Forbidden West” Skin, over pretty Dey worry am.

You know as e Dey go by now sir, the oga don select his 7-10 games from our list of over 360 games, once we’re done with the installation of his games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

In the meantime, don’t forget that you self can get something like this today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, we go do you well! Do you know why? Because ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept well? We’re finally done with the installation of games on our customer’s sexy PS4 oh. Even the theme I installed makes sense wella, I’m sure you agree with me lol.

I say make I drop another snippet of my conversation with him, see baba’s excitement when I showed him a picture of his console to be, baba blush scatter everywhere 😂.

You self can get something like this today oh don’t forget, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 now!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by RomeoMarvis(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26
Boss, sent you a message on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 4:13pm On Feb 26
RomeoMarvis:
Boss, sent you a message on whatsapp
I have responded my dear sir
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:18pm On Feb 27
Good afternoon to you my dearest reader of life, trust you’re doing okay? Oya na let me spice it up with the gameplay trailer for the upcoming playable DLC Character for Mortal Kombat 1, Peacemaker. Mehn John Cena did a great voice acting job with this one, enjoy below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFFBNpNp8c?si=b2fEmu5cuArpSO25

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:46am On Feb 28
Good morning dearest reader, Omo I no even notice say we don crush another milestone of views on our thread. 72k no be beans, I thank you dearest reader for your patronage, your support and for always visiting this thread!

A customer from Chevron Drive just made payment for this sexy hacked 1TB PS4 Pro and one transparent toks controller. Baba no waste time selecting the games of his choice from my list of 350+ games!!!

You know as e Dey go by now dear reader mi, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure. And in the meantime, if you like what you see and want to treat yourself to a sexy PS4 today, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643! We’ll do you well!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by akinsto4ever(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28
I lile that transparent pad. I want it, how much?

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:50am On Feb 29
akinsto4ever:
I lile that transparent pad. I want it, how much?
Good morning sir. Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643.
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:52am On Feb 29
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader, Omo I no even notice say we don crush another milestone of views on our thread. 72k no be beans, I thank you dearest reader for your patronage, your support and for always visiting this thread!

A customer from Chevron Drive just made payment for this sexy hacked 1TB PS4 Pro and one transparent toks controller. Baba no waste time selecting the games of his choice from my list of 350+ games!!!

You know as e Dey go by now dear reader mi, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure. And in the meantime, if you like what you see and want to treat yourself to a sexy PS4 today, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643! We’ll do you well!

Good morning dearest reader of life, we’re finally done with the installation of games on our customer’s PS4, we thank God. I know you like what you see, but don’t forget that this could be yours today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today. We’ll give you the best.

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Mizik(m): 9:59pm On Feb 29
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life, we’re finally done with the installation of games on our customer’s PS4, we thank God. I know you like what you see, but don’t forget that this could be yours today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today. We’ll give you the best.

Bobby you hot 🔥

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:43am On Mar 02
Mizik:

Bobby you hot 🔥
See young Dangote Dey wine me lol. I Dey learn from you my liege!

A customer from Sangotedo, Lekki sent his console to us for the downloading of games on his PS5, when baba hear prices of CDs at the moment, nobody told him before he ran to me for game downloads lol. If you’re also second guessing game downloads, e cheap pass buying CDs as rates aren’t funny, and bobby2020 is the right man for the job, I will do you well. So listed below are the games we downloaded for him:

1. FC24
2. Assassins Creed Mirage
3. PES 24
4. God of War Ragnarok
5. Mortal Kombat 1
6. Need For Speed Unbound
7. GTA V
8. Spiderman 2

Just call/Whatsapp us today on 09032427643, we will surely do you well!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:02am On Mar 02
Good morning dearest reader, below is a compilation of biggest game releases of March 2024 across all platforms, me I’m particularly excited for is WWE 2K24 dropping on the 8th of this month!!!! Enjoy below!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVyej2bMAfw?si=6_jTbFDHR4-lK6Le

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:37am On Mar 04
Good morning dearest reader, happy new week to you, may it favour me and you, amen. A customer from Owerri just sent this refrigerator sorry Xbox Series X 🙊to me for loading of games. People who knows me know how much I dislike Xbox, but country don hard, I no fit Dey reject jobs, even if na Java phone you wan load games on top, bring it we go run am.

The customer in question wants a whole lot of games on his consoles, and with the way our conversation is going, it seems he has a lot of money to back that up 🤑, I like that😄

You know as e Dey go by now, once we’re done with the loading of games, we’ll surely post them here for your viewing pleasure! If you like what you see and wanna get a hacked PS4/PS5 today, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643!!!!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:45am On Mar 06
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader, happy new week to you, may it favour me and you, amen. A customer from Owerri just sent this refrigerator sorry Xbox Series X 🙊to me for loading of games. People who knows me know how much I dislike Xbox, but country don hard, I no fit Dey reject jobs, even if na Java phone you wan load games on top, bring it we go run am.

The customer in question wants a whole lot of games on his consoles, and with the way our conversation is going, it seems he has a lot of money to back that up 🤑, I like that😄

You know as e Dey go by now, once we’re done with the loading of games, we’ll surely post them here for your viewing pleasure! If you like what you see and wanna get a hacked PS4/PS5 today, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643!!!!

Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you had a good good night? Sorry say I no update the thread yesterday, won’t lie bro, I was super busy but here I am now, ready for any work you throw at me.

Anyways my oga I’m done with the installation of games on the Xbox, na to go to the park to send am sure pass like this. If you own an Xbox (be it Xbox one generation or Xbox series generation), believe me bro, I got you for game installation, Bobby2020 will do you well, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:47am On Mar 07
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you had a good night? Enjoy the launch trailer of WWE 2K24 below!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-2y-ZYezIo?si=kcnchkWAw5JCDhTw

You know as e Dey go by now, not long after the official release of the game on all platforms tomorrow on the 8th, we’ll surely have it available for your hacked PS4 at the cheapest rates!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply)

Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.