Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) (75250 Views)

Install Latest Games on PS4&PS5 Higher Firmwares 10.01 online & offline play. / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Hacked Ps4 With 5 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:32am On Mar 08
Good morning dearest reader of life, do you know what time it is? It’s time to thank GOD it’s Friday, TGIF everyone!!!

A customer from Abuja just bought this hacked PSVita from your boy, Omo see as the level sexy na?? Just because baba wan Dey step out in style with it, he also purchased a carrying case for it, e makes sense gan I no go lie!

We’re working on downloading games on it for him, once we’re done, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure! If you like what you see and you want something like this for yourself today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, we’ll do you well!

WE ARE THE HOME OF PLAYSTATION

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:40am On Mar 09
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life, do you know what time it is? It’s time to thank GOD it’s Friday, TGIF everyone!!!

A customer from Abuja just bought this hacked PSVita from your boy, Omo see as the level sexy na?? Just because baba wan Dey step out in style with it, he also purchased a carrying case for it, e makes sense gan I no go lie!

We’re working on downloading games on it for him, once we’re done, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure! If you like what you see and you want something like this for yourself today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, we’ll do you well!

Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept good? We’re finally done with the installation of games on the PS Vita jare.

So here are the games we were able to install:
1. Assassins creed Liberation
2. God of war collection
3. Batman Origins Blackgate
4. Call of Duty black ops Declassified
5. Need for Speed Most Wanted
6. The Wolf Among Us
7. Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3
8. The amazing Spiderman
9. Resistance: burning skies
10. uncharted: golden abyss
11. Resident evil 2 revelations
12. The Walking dead

Mad lineup if you ask me ☑️

You self can get something like this today, all you need to do is cal/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, we’ll do you well!

1 Share

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:09am On Mar 10
Good morning and happy Sunday to you my dearest reader of life, I pray this new week yields forth the Lord’s blessings into your life in Jesus name.

The trailer for The Sinking City 2 just dropped, enjoy below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hi78PvY2M8?si=yI4wJ9PmLWF-gRJR

If this game catches your fancy, I am glad to tell you we have the part 1 of the game for just 1k only! So just callWhatsApp us on 09032427643 now to get it!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:34am On Mar 11
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept well? May this new week be a great one for me and you, amen.

A customer from Ikorodu just bought this PS5 with two toks controllers from your son Bobby2020, and he wants to have games downloaded on it. He put a smile on my face when he said he was a follower of my posts and reminded me of when I talked about the importance of a UPS when buying/using a PS5, baba also decided to buy that too.

You know as e Dey go by now dearest reader, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure, and if you like what you see, don’t just like and move on, call/WhatsApp me on 09032427643 today, I don’t bite, I’ll give you the best instead, do you know why? Because….

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:06pm On Mar 12
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept well? May this new week be a great one for me and you, amen.

A customer from Ikorodu just bought this PS5 with two toks controllers from your son Bobby2020, and he wants to have games downloaded on it. He put a smile on my face when he said he was a follower of my posts and reminded me of when I talked about the importance of a UPS when buying/using a PS5, baba also decided to buy that too.

You know as e Dey go by now dearest reader, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure, and if you like what you see, don’t just like and move on, call/WhatsApp me on 09032427643 today, I don’t bite, I’ll give you the best instead, do you know why? Because….

Good afternoon to you my dearest reader of life, trust you slept good? Omo we’re finally done with the downloading of games on this my customer’s PS5, we thank God.

Don’t forget that you can also get something like this today. All you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, and be assured, you will be given the best!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:44am On Mar 13
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept good? I’ve a question for ya, have you seen a fine boy and girl today? In case if you haven’t, na them Dey below. Na the managers wey Dey in charge of eating the proceeds of the consoles wey I sell to you be that o so any complaints should be forwarded to their table 🙈

In case this is your first time seeing them, the white one’s name is Maya, the black and brown cat’s name is Luna!

Oya Oya buy what we’re selling oh, all you need to do call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, we’ll surely do you well!

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:06pm On Mar 14
Good afternoon dearest reader of life, how’s your day going na? Omo I get mad body pain like this, guess why, my new found addiction for CODm (Call of Duty mobile). The thing is I use it to get myself busy when I am helping you install games on your PS4 and before you know it, hours don fly by

Funnily enough, when I started playing last night around 9pm, I was like make I just play for like 30 minutes, Omo before I could say Jack, 5am don knack, it was at that point I knew I F’d up, I say make I sleep small oh since time don already go, na so customer call say he wan put games on his hacked PS4, and you know me, I no Dey use ear 👂 hear business oh, I go follow through and give it my all, then the result?? You’ll get the best!

Na the job you Dey see below, even if sleep Dey hold me anybody, be rest assured that Bobby2020 go still deliver 💯.

You can add me up on CODm with my username “PlzShootMe”, would be looking forward to connecting with you ♥️.

We are the number one gaming plug on this platform, place that order today, spoil yourself today by buying a PS4/PS5, people wey get am no get two head, you also deserve to enjoy, just cal/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to place an order, leave the rest to us.

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:35am On Mar 17
JEEZ!!! WE ARE FINALLY BACK!!!!
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:38pm On Mar 17
Good morning and happy Sunday to you my dearest reader, it’s been a sad couple of days mehn with all networks having connectivity issues, Omo I thank God that it’s been fixed as I’m now able to browse again and post here for you!!! Where are my warheads at? Oya Oya let’s come and enjoy the launch trailer for Call of Duty Warzone Mobile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCQ0qJLPm4A?si=8cLDOVWb6UUpCsTo

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:34am On Mar 18
Good morning and happy work week to you dearest reader, this week must go well for us in Jesus name, smooth sailing for me and you. Don’t forget to buy what we’re selling o!

A customer from Abule Egba just sent his PS4 Slim to us for the installation of games and guess what? I don finish am asap and returned it, I just Dey go to work like this.

Daddy would soon be on seat and ready to accept all your orders, if you like what you see and wanna get yourself a hacked PS4 today or you already own a PS4 and you wanna have it hacked and games installed on it, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:53am On Mar 19
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely night? We’re pleased to announce to you that we now have Metro Redux available for your Hacked PS4 just 1k only!

Enjoy the trailer below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AhRNaRr3PQ?si=aD3RtlDHE4VOZFa8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUOCBCTRNl0?si=x_dugk9_mEGEACAT

You wanna cheat the system and get this game FREE OF CHARGE? Super easy! Just select it as part of your games when buying a hacked PS4 from Bobby2020, it’s just like magic 🪄 ✨

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:10am On Mar 20
Good morning dearest reader of life, I trust you had a lovely night? What are you looking to get from your son Bobby2020 today? Don’t forget that we give the best console deals, hit us now so we can plug you up!

A customer just brought his hacked PS4 to us for the hacking and installation of games, trust me, we finish work for the body anyhow, when it comes to PS4, I Dey always give am my best oh.

You self you can get yourself a hacked PS4 today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, I’ll make your gaming dreams come true, I promise!!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:15am On Mar 21
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you had a good night? We’re glad to announce to you that we now have Alien Isolation available for your hacked PS4 for just 1k only!

Here’s a trailer for the game below ⬇️ :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h0cgmvIrZw?si=_XZhcc2qRM4H5f4_

Do you know that you can actually get this game for FREE? All you need to do is select this game as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us, that’s all! So just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 let’s get started!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:06am On Mar 22
Good morning dearest reader of life, hope you slept good, just woke up myself and I’m late for work, CODm is the culprit as usual, now with the release of COD Warzone Mobile on the horizon now, I think I’ll still stick with CODm for now Abeg🤣🙏

A customer from Delta state just copped this sexy Hacked PS4 Pro 1TB with one controller from your son Bobby2020, without any further ado, baba don sharply send his list of 17-20 games from my list of over 350 games!!! You know as e Dey go by now, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure 💯

You like what you see? You self can get something like this today o, all you really need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, we can make Christmas 🎄 come early for you, just hit us up NOW!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:09pm On Mar 23
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life, hope you slept good, just woke up myself and I’m late for work, CODm is the culprit as usual, now with the release of COD Warzone Mobile on the horizon now, I think I’ll still stick with CODm for now Abeg🤣🙏

A customer from Delta state just copped this sexy Hacked PS4 Pro 1TB with one controller from your son Bobby2020, without any further ado, baba don sharply send his list of 17-20 games from my list of over 350 games!!! You know as e Dey go by now, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure 💯

You like what you see? You self can get something like this today o, all you really need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, we can make Christmas 🎄 come early for you, just hit us up NOW!

Good evening dearest reader of life, trust your day is going just fine? We’re finally done with the installation of games on the customer’s PS4 Pro.

Na your order remain like this, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, let’s make magic 🪄

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:48pm On Mar 23
Ladies and gents, crop your popcorn 🍿 and watch the biggest video game releases in April 2024!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LKqo9NKE68?si=r6gd2OoM411bktF8

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:38pm On Mar 25
Good afternoon and happy new week to you dearest reader of life, may God continue to see me and you through, amen 🙏!

Rest in Peace the all time great, the one and only black mamba, Kobe Bryant, this post is dedicated to you my dear sir. A customer from Abuja just bought this “Kobe Bryant” themed hacked PS4 fat with a controller from the one and only Bobby2020!

You know as e Dey go by now, once we’re done with the installation of games on the customer’s PS4, I’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure, so stay tuned!

The skin makes sense gan, I like am and I’m sure you do too! You like what you see yea? Just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to place an order for yours today!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:01am On Mar 26
Bobby2020:
Good afternoon and happy new week to you dearest reader of life, may God continue to see me and you through, amen 🙏!

Rest in Peace the all time great, the one and only black mamba, Kobe Bryant, this post is dedicated to you my dear sir. A customer from Abuja just bought this “Kobe Bryant” themed hacked PS4 fat with a controller from the one and only Bobby2020!

You know as e Dey go by now, once we’re done with the installation of games on the customer’s PS4, I’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure, so stay tuned!

The skin makes sense gan, I like am and I’m sure you do too! You like what you see yea? Just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to place an order for yours today!

Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely night? Omo we’re finally done with the installation of games on our customer’s PS4, and we’re running to the park to have it Waybilled!

Na your order remain like this, what are you looking to get from us today? We are ready to work for you, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, I go do you well!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:57pm On Mar 27
Good afternoon to you my dearest reader of life, trust your day is going great? Below is the official launch trailer for Dragon’s Dogma 2 coming to PS5, enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZX7sEsHYeE?si=RGvFJwUsTpBOnKnU

Me I sha know that one day, the hack for PS5 would become mainstream and I’ll be here to give you the best deals for it insha Allah, let’s be rocking our hacked PS4 till then!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 3:00pm On Mar 27
Dearest reader mi, anything for the boys? Below is the official season one gameplay Trailer for Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, enjoy below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbspMsqQ8wE?si=dp5CGfevuNTXvaPr

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:21am On Mar 28
Good morning dearest reader of life, hope you had a lovely night? All your dreams MUST come true, it’s not optional Shey you hear me? It’s a must, YOUR DREAMS MUST COME TRUE!!!!

Remember the customer what bought the PS Vita I sold the last time? He liked it so much that he has referred Bobby2020 to his own friend, isn’t God great? His friend just bought this sexy looking PS Vita with a carrying case from your boy Bobby2020

E remain to load the games like this, you know how it goes, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure! Stay tuned!

You like what you see Abi? You self can get something like this today oh, all you need to do is place an order by call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, we will do you well!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:01am On Mar 29
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life, hope you had a lovely night? All your dreams MUST come true, it’s not optional Shey you hear me? It’s a must, YOUR DREAMS MUST COME TRUE!!!!

Remember the customer what bought the PS Vita I sold the last time? He liked it so much that he has referred Bobby2020 to his own friend, isn’t God great? His friend just bought this sexy looking PS Vita with a carrying case from your boy Bobby2020

E remain to load the games like this, you know how it goes, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure! Stay tuned!

You like what you see Abi? You self can get something like this today oh, all you need to do is place an order by call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, we will do you well!

Good morning dearest reader of life, hope you had a lovely night? I’m happy to tell you that we’re done with the installation of games on our customer’s PS Vita. 20 games came in!!!! Baba is so happy trust me!

You self can get something like this today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:08am On Apr 01
Happy Easter Monday everyone!!!
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Skye123: 8:12am On Apr 02
Bobby2020:
Happy Easter Monday everyone!!!

Can you tell me the price of the PS 4 fat, slim and pro? Both hacked and unhacked..

I'm deciding which one to choose from.
Thanks
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:21am On Apr 02
Skye123:

Can you tell me the price of the PS 4 fat, slim and pro? Both hacked and unhacked..

I'm deciding which one to choose from.
Thanks
we only use Nairaland as an advertising platform, that’s why we drop our number on every post, here it is sir

09032427643 call/WhatsApp

I’m looking forward to hearing from you
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:01pm On Apr 03
Good evening dearest reader of life, long time no see, how have you been na? We’ve been doing business all this while, no wait till I post before you patronise oh, we are still the number one gaming plug on here, buy that console NOW!!

A customer from Akure just sent his 1TB PS4 slim for the hacking and installation of the games of his choice from my list of over 360 games!

You know as e Dey go by now, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

If you like what you see and wanna get yourself a game today, don’t hesitate to call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, we sell, we buy, we repair! Hit us up NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:35am On Apr 04
Bobby2020:
Good evening dearest reader of life, long time no see, how have you been na? We’ve been doing business all this while, no wait till I post before you patronise oh, we are still the number one gaming plug on here, buy that console NOW!!

A customer from Akure just sent his 1TB PS4 slim for the hacking and installation of the games of his choice from my list of over 360 games!

You know as e Dey go by now, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

If you like what you see and wanna get yourself a game today, don’t hesitate to call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, we sell, we buy, we repair! Hit us up NOW!

Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you had a good night? Las las we’re done with the installation of games on our customer’s PS4, na to go waybill am like this sure pass. You self can have something like this done on your console today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427642 today, we’ll do you well!!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:49am On Apr 07
Good morning and happy Sunday to you my dearest reader of life, trust you had a nice night? May this new week go well for me and you, amen.

Enjoy the reveal trailer for the upcoming Marvel game called “Marvel 1943: Rise of Hydra”, featuring both Captain America and Black Panther! The sweet part is that it’s gonna be launching next year! And spoiler alert 🚨, if this trailer is not a cinematic trailer and is actually taken from the home itself, Omo it might just be the best looking game of all time! Watch the trailer and see for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb2wwEx6DVw?si=snVnVquQ5OW-7Ttq

E be like GTA VI don Dey get competition be that 😅. Na where we Dey!

WE ARE THE HOME OF ENTERTAINMENT

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:56am On Apr 08
Good morning dearest reader of life, I greet you specially. May this new week be favourable for me and you, amen.

Omo the topic of today’s church service is “I must Love” and I’ll start by saying that there’s love in sharing, only problem I see in Nigerian BF and GF relationships is that, 95% of the gifting is done by the man, the only time most 9ja girls will gift their man is on his birthday, and guess what? Na boxers and singlet them go give man. Like do all women think alike? Same gift every year, rinse and repeat 🔁. I no go gree, na the babe wey go use GLE 2021 do birthday gift for me I Dey find like this Abeg, if I said 2024 model, e go be like say I’m too greedy, so 2021 old model na him I want 😂🙏

The customer in question says no, she’s not the boxers and singlet kind of gal, she just bought this sexy looking Pulse 3D headset for her man, Omo I had to confess that I Dey envious of him o! She’s a unicorn 🦄, her type no too Dey market again 💔

lol for those who don’t know Pulse 3D headset, it’s the official headset for PS5, although two new headsets for the PS5 has released, it’s still the OG, it’s works for PS4 as well and would take your gaming experience to the max!!!!

You self can get something like this today, all you need to call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, we will give you the best!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 6:34pm On Apr 10
Good evening dearest reader of life, trust you had a great day? The official story trailer for the next Ubisoft game, Star Wars Outlaws just dropped, enjoy below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M23l5DuPTBQ?si=FxdJyJKw7gOTPZJc

WE ARE THE HOME OF ENTERTAINMENT

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:53am On Apr 11
Good morning dearest reader of life, I trust you had a lovely night? A customer from Ipaja, Lagos just bought this hacked PS4 Slim 1TB from your son Bobby2020 and has proceeded to select the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of over 350 games!

You know as e Dey go by now, the very second we’re done with the installations, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure. In the meantime, don’t forget that you self can get something like this today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, we will do you well. Have a lovely week!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:06am On Apr 12
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life, I trust you had a lovely night? A customer from Ipaja, Lagos just bought this hacked PS4 Slim 1TB from your son Bobby2020 and has proceeded to select the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of over 350 games!

You know as e Dey go by now, the very second we’re done with the installations, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure. In the meantime, don’t forget that you self can get something like this today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, we will do you well. Have a lovely week!

Good morning my dearest reader of life, trust you had a very good night? We’re finally don with the installation of the games on our customer’s incoming baby 👶, na your order remain like this, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, let’s do business!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply)

Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.